[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I just saw the last episode,
extremely disappointed.

I felt like they wanted to say with this stupid ending that :
girls have to fight for him, have to stand beside him, tolerate every evil acts that the mom did, like it was entirely the girls' fault, they should have stayed with Tee when he needed, they should have love Tee more, cared for him, they should have suffer for him even more.

That is not right at all.

Am I the only one to have this feeling with this ending ?

No, you are not the only one. I feel the same way too.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
I was disappointed in the last episode. Why have a 4th na-ek if she not even in it that much. Marie had very little part in the lakorn they should of just had 3 and make Ken end up alone!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that the ending is not the best, but I understand why Captain Tee choose to walk away from his three past girlfriends. Sometime, it is just hard to get back together after all the harsh moments between Tee and his ex-girlfriends. I did not blame the girls for leaving Tee when he needed them the most. I also did not blame Tee for loving his mom alot.

If I am Tee, I will do the same because it will be hard for me to reunit with one of my ex (when I once love them all) and always remember the reason why we have to break up in the first place because of the love that I have to choose between mom or spouse. That's just how I feel and I know that we all have our own opinion and we will never know how one person feel until we are in their shoe.

I also think that Tee choose New Dee because they have more in common.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Ken produced (or let alone let his wife choose this type of lakorn to produce) this lakorn. Ken is an award winning quality actor and is still the #1 male thai actor that most of the newbies look up to. His choice of scripts have been terrible lately ever since he reunited with UMA again. And ever since he got married and had babies, he's been playing boring-calm polite roles lately. He also lost his sense of humor -- he needs more talkative aggressive roles like when he used to collaborate with Lakornthai production.

I'm so glad that Anne (his koo-kwan) didn't reunite with Ken in this lakorn because this lakorn can't beat KA's award winning lakorns.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought it was tacky the exes tried to get back with him at the funeral. His mom was barely cremated, they could've given it a day or 2 lol.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that the ending is not the best, but I understand why Captain Tee choose to walk away from his three past girlfriends. Sometime, it is just hard to get back together after all the harsh moments between Tee and his ex-girlfriends. I did not blame the girls for leaving Tee when he needed them the most. I also did not blame Tee for loving his mom alot.

If I am Tee, I will do the same because it will be hard for me to reunit with one of my ex (when I once love them all) and always remember the reason why we have to break up in the first place because of the love that I have to choose between mom or spouse. That's just how I feel and I know that we all have our own opinion and we will never know how one person feel until we are in their shoe.

finally have you one that think like me. As you said everybody have their opinion.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling

I understand what you feel, I agree with you but..
it is the way he left the girls.. It is like he almost said to all of them "no i don't love you anymore because you did not stay with me and support me and tolerate evil act from my mom" "you are the only one to blame with this ending, if you were there at that time, I would still love you"
I think this is not right. The girls were crying because of regrets !
No really I felt that this part of the lakorn want to teach us, women, to suffer for men, ...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't like Ken's character in here at all. To me, it seemed like he didn't really love any of the girls. His character was able to move on too soon after breaking up with each girl. It's funny how all those beautiful woman with a great career still cannot find love and move on after being with him. They made it seem like his character was the best thing ever happened to them which is not.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
haven't watch this lakorn yet, but is this worth watching ?

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh.. I love Ken to death but seriously this Lakorn is one of his worse lakorn of all time!
and also one of the worse and stupidist lakorn I've ever watched.
He didn't seem like he genuinely loved any of the girls!! he moved on sooo easily!
so dissappointed.. and he chose Marie? OMGGGG

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Not the very best from Ken, but it wasn't all that bad. I skipped a lot, but enough to know what happened. I feel Ploy loved Thee the most...their last scene was very heartbreaking. Chompoo is the prettiest out of all of them...IMO. You can tell she was still very much in love with Thee. I don't mind Noo Dee too much. She was very cute and made the last 2 episodes watchable for me.