[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so cherry, ploy, and chom is not the nang'ek here but marie is? wow, what kind of connection does she have to be able to star with a hot star like ken??

god, noi looks like his mother instead of wife!! i know she's older than him, but lord, you're married to one of thailand's super star can you dress better??? that haircut has got to go.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken is so handsome
From those photo up there...gosh i sure does
Miss him!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What did ploy says about "Rak khun tao Fah" at 0:47 mark?

Did she say something about the airing date for this lakorn?
I think she did say something about when this is going to air. Can
somebody watch this and translate when she says this will air
b/c i d k what she says on that part. haahhah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5uI1Kncdw&feature=relmfu

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. I'm so jealous. I want to hold Ken's hand tooo!!!! :cry1: LOL

Anyways, Marie looks chubby in certain pictures but regardless, she still looks adorable. :)
August 12th? Let's see if I'm still willing to wait and watch this lakorn. lol jkaay Might...probably. :yes:
Gosh. I kind of feel bad for the other ladies. None of them ends up with Ken, other than Marie at least we think and "hope" so. lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm surprised they went with Marie, you know with all the bad press she's been getting lately about her acting, being dropped from two lakons, not doing her acting homework and being the reason for waew mayura's low ratings. Poor girl, I think it's her screechy voice that is turning viewers off.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Everyone look so good and close! Ploy is so pretty...so foes to Chompoo and Cherry! Cant wait Cant wait!

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
so cherry, ploy, and chom is not the nang'ek here but marie is? wow, what kind of connection does she have to be able to star with a hot star like ken??

god, noi looks like his mother instead of wife!! i know she's older than him, but lord, you're married to one of thailand's super star can you dress better??? that haircut has got to go.
I agree! I guess she feels she doesn't need to try to look young for him because she's got him for life! He is so in love w/her. Lucky woman!! he is so freakn' hot!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A Majestic Life Live the Privileges ที่โรงแรมพูลแมน คิง เพาเวอร์
เครดิตจาก kingpower
posted from fankane.com