[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ploy has such an awkward smile, her smile looks better if she shows teeth.
I thought I was the only one who think like that hahaha :loool: Maybe its because she has a very wide lips/mouth. She better show her teeth, or else I would think that she smiles ear to ear all the time. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow 3 hot n'ek first time seeing them combine :dance3: I hope one day they combine again maybe playing action genre
they resemble 'Charlie's Angels'.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Man I really want to know the endding! Whose he's going to chose?? Will he end up with Marie...... I don't now if he is or not I know the story line but I don't know anything about the Maire's part. I know she the nurse but how is he and her going to end up talking to one another??????

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I believe Marie is the nurse that took care of Ken's mom so that's how they must've gotton close. And it's pretty much confirmed that Marie is the one ending up with Ken, why else would Noi make such a big deal about the 4th girl. So we'll just have to watch it and see how their love develops.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can't wait to see this lakorn...i wouldn't miss a part of this lakorn...let just say "make da best lad win!" lolol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for all the picture updates. I'm still surprised that Noi choose Marie as the fourth n'ek but in all, I am happy for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think cherry loss a lot of weight after Rak Ork Arkard...

wow Cherry has a instagram oh cool yeah she lost abit of weight which makes her look hotter, sexier, taller Cherry/Ploy/Chom are very hot n'ek atm want to see them
play as sister's maybe action genre they will look hot like Charlie's Angels