[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
starting at 2:20-3:15 they say Marie's the fourth nang'ek and Noi also says it is her too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25U5m-fb9w&feature=player_embedded

c: juniorkoy1's yt channel

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy Marie is in here. Glad she finally get to work with different actors beside Boy. Marie lucky she get to be in here with a good cast like this. I can't wait to see some photos of her and Ken.

tinah

sarNie Coma
maries so lucky!! i wonder why it took noi forever to reveal who the 4th n'ek is. im excited for this even more..

Asy

sarNie Immature
Marie is so lucky ja... It's only her ?th film. Even her newbie seniors like Yaya, Margie, Matt, Taew still don't have the chance to be with P'Ken. It's weird too to see Marie with other superstars, when people are still complaining about her acting and especially her voice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Marie is so lucky ja... It's only her ?th film. Even her newbie seniors like Yaya, Margie, Matt, Taew still don't have the chance to be with P'Ken. It's weird too to see Marie with other superstars, when people are still complaining about her acting and especially her voice.
maybe this one Marie can improve and give her best shot since she has P'Ken to learn from and also the top 3 seniors n'eks like Ploy,Chom,Cherry

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice you must be super happy right; all your top 3 nang eks are here. :D
yeah so joyful cos this is the first time i get to see the top 3 n'eks combining together and also Marie she's so lucky get to pair along side P'Ken I'm starting to like Marie

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^i agree with all of u...i don't find marie voice annoying...but i hope by having this chance i hope she will prove other wrong and get more work beside working with Boy from left to right hehehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whaaa? Marie's in here? WOWZERS.
I wonder what's gonna happen then.......Gosh. I feel like this lakorn is already airing but it's not yet. lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think Marie will end with Ken in the end sense I think he will be unable to chosen between his past three girlfrends. But I'm just guessing?????!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Botox makes people like their face is swollen and kind going side way. It makes people look weird and you tell that they have it done too. What I don't understand why they like it so much.