[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm pretty sure they're going to wait to reveal the 4th girl when her episode comes up. It's their way of trying to gain ratings and interest since ppl will watch to find out who the 4th girl is. Mai @spicyforum said Ken confirmed there is a 4th n'ek already.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
On air in June! Yay!!! Excited to watch Ken with all the beautiful Nang'eks though i dislike the storyline...
I really miss Ken so i am glad this one is almost here. Yeah, I believes they already found the fourth
nang'ek but they refuse to let us, the viewers, know so they keeping it low. or maybe she is in the process
of getting the role.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
strange thing is...previous interview..Noi & Ken said the 4th nangek is "newbies" however, recent news didn;t say the 4th is " newbies"...

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Hopefully Ken ends up with Cherry because they're both on the cover of magazine and usually those people are the main focus ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Bout da 4th n'ek they are really enjoy making us guess but happy to know tat this lakon is airing in June....agian im already give up on guessing da 4th n'ek is...im starting to be annoy by da guessing game na...

Bout who ending up with Ken...i want it to be Ploy but will have to watch and find out ourseleves...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully Ken ends up with Cherry because they're both on the cover of magazine and usually those people are the main focus ^_^
i hope what you mentioend is true...however, i don't have confidence about it because cherry play Ken's 2nd girlfriend...not the first & last one...
anyway. i am going to check Ploy & cherry part....

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
i hope what you mentioend is true...however, i don't have confidence about it because cherry play Ken's 2nd girlfriend...not the first & last one...
anyway. i am going to check Ploy & cherry part....
You know what they say...second's the best ^_^

Sweet_09

Idk but my hope is on ploy da one tat is ending up with ken...oh idk now...it so comfusing at this moment...

Sweet_09

Ploy...cherry...chompoo...???...lol

Wonder how much they have film??? Hehehe they sure keeping da 4th n'ek low...anyways kne moment i'm like this and da nect momeny i'm like tat lol guessing game in RKTF

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy...cherry...chompoo...???...lol

Wonder how much they have film??? Hehehe they sure keeping da 4th n'ek low...anyways kne moment i'm like this and da nect momeny i'm like tat lol guessing game in RKTF
I'm feeling the 4th role doesn't really exist in here cos looks like just the 3 top nang'eks

Sweet_09

Da 4th n'ek really dont have anything with da p'ek...he seem more intrest in da other 3 lol it funny so how...But i could be wrong!