[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So glad Ann is not chosen for this one! Cant stand seeing her sharing Ken with 3 other n'eks and the producer... although isaid i would Never ever! Watch ken with another n'ek... I wanna see how this work out i probably will just skim through it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm interested in seeing Ken's scene with Cherry and Ploy as for Chompoo she's reserve to be with P'Rome or P'Por T/N

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
chompoo is so pretty. :) happy she's in here with ken.
Have there been any news yet on who they have decide
who will be the fourth nang;ek? or are they still looking
into it?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo will be playing a innocent nang'ek character in here and some strange thing is sensing around they are so quiet about the 4th n'ek looks like
the 4th spot not existed in here there might be just the 3 Chomp, Cherry, Ploy

st111

sarNie Hatchling
maybe they are reducing to just only 3
I saw the story line from other forum so I think there should be 4th nang'ek who plays the nurse..
anyway...after seeing the story line, i may give up this one because I don't like the misunderstanding, mother interruption, fake disease...even they have my love Ken Cherry Ploy

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the story line from other forum so I think there should be 4th nang'ek who plays the nurse..
anyway...after seeing the story line, i may give up this one because I don't like the misunderstanding, mother interruption, fake disease...even they have my love Ken Cherry Ploy
Where can I read the storyline?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I always wanted to watch Ken and Cherry reunite again. And I'm glad that Ken finally got the chance to act for the first time with Ploy..... so I'll be looking forward to watching that part too. Although I know that Chompoo is a hot commodity right now but I'm bored of watching her reunite with Ken for the 3rd time back to back, because they had no chemistry in their 2 previous lakorns together and they also aren't a koo-kwan.

But anyway, the scenery in this lakorn looks amazing.