[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So any update yet??? So I was wondering is this lakorn all going to be romance with drama??? Jw...anyways Ken and Cherry doesn't look tat bad...make me miss Ann so much!!! Sad

Sweet_09

Wow on da last pics of Ken in da green shirt...he look fresh and hot!!! I love tat pic of him...thanks

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. verasalon's ig, ploy's fan page

this is gonna be awesome. I can sense it. I can smell it. :faint: :spicy: :eyetwitch:

Sweet_09

Scream!!! Ploy and Ken look HOT!! together...omg I'm so happy for my new pair hahaha I'm loving each and every photo of Ken and Ploy...wat a lovely pair

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They have move on to Ploy and Ken! And Oh my gosh, Ploy and Ken are stunning!!!
Just Beautiful!!!! :heart: Thanks for Photos!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn has P'Ploy gotton thinner she is so cute cute and she looks hot with Ken and
so does Cherry man she is tall and thin sexy too specially her long legs she almost as
tall as P'Ken @Inmessy @dertaajaf thanks na ja 4 sharing pictures :thumbsup:

Sweet_09

Ploy and Ken pic are just so cute...hope to see more and see some while their filming as well...thanks

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I just watched Ratree Samorson Tum Lam Sing with Chompoo and at the end of the clip Chompoo said Ruk Kun Tao Fah three nangekes so which one is it? Does this mean that Noi only use three nangekes instead of four then.