[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow tat something new...hahaha because in da past there is doctor, lawyer, police etc...anyways Ken look hot in his outfit

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I totally forgot about Chompoo. Is she still here?! It's Cherry, Joy, Ploy, and new nang'ek I thought.
Joy is actually playing the n'rai here not one of the n'ek. Kind of disappointing, but at least she will be in here with Ken still. And yes like Alice mentioned, Chompoo's still in here.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
If anyone know the English title for this lakorn, please let me know or write the name in here. I am doing a blog for this drama but don't know thai that much and can't translate the thai title into English.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Joy is actually playing the n'rai here not one of the n'ek. Kind of disappointing, but at least she will be in here with Ken still. And yes like Alice mentioned, Chompoo's still in here.
Still mourning that Joy isn't one of the nang'ek here, I already pictured she'd be having cute scenes with Ken :cry1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Any update yet...actually I'm excited for Ken and Ploy scene only since we never see him and her in a lakorn before and still wondering who da last n'ek??? Anyways can't wai to see all his lady???

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Gosh, Ken looks awesome in that uniform. I'm swooning, I swear.

About the English title, is Love of Mr. Sky High an official one that ch3 gave? Because the literal translation of the title is "Loving You As Big As the Sky" It came from a phrase where one would ask "How much do you love me?" (Often by parents to their children) and they'd answer "Tao fah", which is something along the line of "As big as the sky is."

Personally, Love of Mr. Sky High is a great title since he's a pilot and stuff. Literally translated lakorn titles never sound as great as they do in Thai.