[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
damn Cherry has nice sexy long legs Joy she's shorter than Cherry anyway out of the
4 girls Cherry she's like the tallest
thanks Cee 4 sharing :thumbsup:
Does Cherry finish filming Rak Ork Akard? Wow...that means Cherry is filming 3 larkons at the same time...

Ken looks so handsome...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Of course she loves him. That's her husband and the father of her children. And she has every right to be obsessed with him.
I'd be obsessed as well if I had handsome husband just like Ken, I agree with meadow :yes: There's nothing strange to be obsessed with our life partner

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Does Cherry finish filming Rak Ork Akard? Wow...that means Cherry is filming 3 larkons at the same time...

Ken looks so handsome...
its almost 100% Ruk Ork Akard there is a seesan bunterng clips update its airing soon
now just waiting for the official teaser Cherry she's filming Ruk Khun Tao Fah and
ley Roy Ruk with Great her other upcoming lakorn won't start yet still waiting for
Ch3 announcement Plerng Boon and a new project of Tv Scene preparing a lakorn for Cherry
Jao Baan Jao Ruen with 3 hotties a-list p'ek reuniting with Chakrit,Aum,Rome/Cherry hot

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow this year is a big year but trust me some of da lakorn won't be airing until next year lol...
Anyways Ken and cherry look good...anyways I hope Ploy is da last n'ek tat my Ken would end up with...please make my dream come true because it would be suck if a new pair is in here and didn't get to pair up....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Looking from da pic Joy would a lover of Ken as well but for being devote like all normal lakorn, she'll turn evil because of jealously and pain...
Oh well thanks for da picture...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Nothing wrong for being obsessed with the one that you love. At least obsessed is ok than possessive. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
so hes gonna go through different girls in his life and experience different stages of love. well thats what it seem like

thanks

icool48

sarNie Adult
credit dailynews
Opening ceremony : Feb 8th

I heard 1st n.ek is ploy
2nd is cherry
3rd is chompoo
4th is newbie

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe Joy trying many ways to get rid of Cherry from Ken looks like Joy she's Ken
1st lover but they broke up and Joy wanted to get back with him then he met Cherry and
fall in love
looks like Ken his a tear jerker,womaniser,play boy

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope the newbie is over the age of 20, or maybe even 18, i know ch3 likes em young..........

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm yaya's age and boy would I love to work with Ken!! Lol, but yea I hope the newbie is or looks old enough to suit Ken.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
its almost 100% Ruk Ork Akard there is a seesan bunterng clips update its airing soon
now just waiting for the official teaser Cherry she's filming Ruk Khun Tao Fah and
ley Roy Ruk with Great her other upcoming lakorn won't start yet still waiting for
Ch3 announcement Plerng Boon and a new project of Tv Scene preparing a lakorn for Cherry
Jao Baan Jao Ruen with 3 hotties a-list p'ek reuniting with Chakrit,Aum,Rome/Cherry hot
Thanks Alice for your through inctroduction...