[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Cupid Candy, I don't know why Noi won't let Joy be one of the n'ek! I don't care what order the n'eks are in as long as they are n'eks and Joy could be one of them. She seemed nice in the fitting so I have no idea what her role will be. Not too sure what Noi is up to. I hope they release more info soon.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Now that;s surprising that Joy is not one of the nang'ek. That suck a lot. I thought she was going to be one of them. I think its fine having her as a nang'ek in here.There is nothing wrong. And plus a new nang'ek as 4th one.Come on,man, just stick with those ladies. I'm happy Ploy C is here! :) I'm just disappointed that Joy is not one and a new nang'ek,whoever it is, is one. That just suck!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree Cupid Candy, I don't know why Noi won't let Joy be one of the n'ek! I don't care what order the n'eks are in as long as they are n'eks and Joy could be one of them. She seemed nice in the fitting so I have no idea what her role will be. Not too sure what Noi is up to. I hope they release more info soon.
I don't know either but I feel like Noi she's playing a funny jokes there might be no other newbies taking the 4th nang'ek in the end the 4th n'ek Ken ended with likely will
be Ploy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I agree with all of u guy...NO MORE NEW BABIES!!! And I know right y Joy R is not one of da n'ek I though I would c something new for a new year to start!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to tinah, the directing company will be UMA 99.

I wish it was a better company, because UMA usually let's me down. I hope that Noi is a great producer and she can make this lakorn great despite the production company.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^shes an actress of uma so that's why they are helping her out since they are closed too

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
UMA99? is it right?

But according to the magzaine about this lakorn it says that Noi have opened a new company named Citizen Ken!

And Ruk Khun Tao Fah will be the first lakorn made by Noi's new company.

All these are translated by a thai translator@KCFC

I think there's something mistaken!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I can't understand why some people have such a big reaction.

Even if Joy is not one of the n'eks,she also will cooperate with ken in this lakorn.

I don't care whether she is one of the four n'eks as long as she and ken can be in this lakorn.

And I also expect for the new actress cuz ken rarely cooperate with a new actress before.

Maybe this time will give us a suprise.

Anyway, wait for it !!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
UMA99? is it right?

But according to the magzaine about this lakorn it says that Noi have opened a new company named Citizen Ken!

And Ruk Khun Tao Fah will be the first lakorn made by Noi's new company.

All these are translated by a thai translator@KCFC

I think there's something mistaken!
Hmm, it does make sense for Noi to have her own production company since she's producing it. Lol that's an odd name "Citizen Ken" haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg not Uma99 again this company creation has been good in the past but atm they're
beginning to be like Good Feeling and pau jin jong
omg feel sorry that Ploy has to act with Uma99 and this is her first lakorn with them
its some strange thing came cos I'm use to seeing her with the good well known production
like Polyplus and No Problem P'Kai crew teams and she's been the child of Tv Scene

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Hmm, it does make sense for Noi to have her own production company since she's producing it. Lol that's an odd name "Citizen Ken" haha

I am curious about that who named for the new company. Noi???Or Ken??? :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Uma 99 isn't necessarily that bad. They do have decent storylines, its just that they don't know how to give the audience a good conclusion. Like in Plerng Prai, the storyline definitely had potential but the writers got lazy and gave a poor conclusion. Same with Kon Rak Luang Jai, got a storyline that can go somewhere but the writers decided "hey i'm too lazy to write anymore so i'm going to just repeat things over and over" But since Noi is directing i hope she can turn things around.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
LOL Does she really have a production company called 'Citizen Ken'?
Reading that all I could think of was that 1940s American film by the same(sort of) name: Citizen Kane. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what a funny name for the production :coverlaf: I really miss Ken's moment lakorn
with Khun Da Lakornthai

st111

sarNie Hatchling
omg not Uma99 again this company creation has been good in the past but atm they're
beginning to be like Good Feeling and pau jin jong
omg feel sorry that Ploy has to act with Uma99 and this is her first lakorn with them
its some strange thing came cos I'm use to seeing her with the good well known production
like Polyplus and No Problem P'Kai crew teams and she's been the child of Tv Scene
Hi, Alice, I know you are familiar with a lot of larkons.
Could you list me few famolus larkons that produced by UMA99?
I want to know why UMA has such low reputation in this forum..