[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I know this is too good to me true tat Ann would be in this lakorn...anyways wonder who da last n'ek...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I understand the plot of this lakorn that Ken's wife has to use 3 or 4 nangekes, but one thing that I know for sure is when the lakorn on air. We will all be fighting like Tom and Jerry because each of us will complain that praeke should end with this or that. He should ends this one not that one. I don't this one and that one... this thread will go insane for sure.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand the plot of this lakorn that Ken's wife has to use 3 or 4 nangekes, but one thing that I know for sure is when the lakorn on air. We will all be fighting like Tom and Jerry because each of us will complain that praeke should end with this or that. He should ends this one not that one. I don't this one and that one... this thread will go insane for sure.
Thats 1 of many reasons i don't want anne in this lakorn...
Ok this is my last comment..bye bye friends.....
i'll stick at Qi Pao's thread....

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol i dont think he would end up with anyone otherwise it would be one crazy fight between the fans

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like ploy might be the n'ek afterall. can someone translate please? could be why she was with ken, noi and araya

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120113/120052/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I knew the 4th n'ek will be Ploy since @pantip they had a voting polls on who will be the new pair for 2012 its those that didn't had the chance yet
the two top voters goes to Ken/Ploy and Por N/Anne followed by Tik/Chompoo

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Ploy? is it true? I am so happy cuz ken and Ploy did't cooperate with each other before. Hope to see their chemistry in this first lakorn. :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
So glad that Anne is not in this lakorn, because I'm not a fan of the director that is going to direct this lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, if it's Ploy I'm really happy because Ken will be working with two new co-stars. Will wait for KA to have another lakorn.

lingda

sarNie Egg
It says that Ploy will star in this drama instead of Aom.
so that means Aom's role is replaced by Ploy not Joy R.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy that Ploy is also in here. Thanks for the translation. I guess I'll pin Ploy's name up since it's pretty much confirmed this time.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Aww man, so that means Joy is not one of the n'ek :thumbdown: I was really hoping she was one of the n'ek. Well at least she is still co-starring with Ken.