[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i just saw that too but I was gonna have dolly translate it for me

See, I knew 4th nek had to be anne!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
oh my goodnesss! I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT! Ken is surely one lucky guy! he'll sweeps Cherry, Chom, Joy, and Anne off their feet! :spicy: :coverlaf: :highfive:

tinah

sarNie Coma
It would of been even better if aom was still in here! And replace cherry with janie lol I'm not sure If I should be happy since I wanted him and anne to have their seperate lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh my goodnesss! I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT! Ken is surely one lucky guy! he'll sweeps Cherry, Chom, Joy, and Anne off their feet! :spicy: :coverlaf: :highfive:
this is like a hot 4in1 I'll shall give a name to this team couple :thumbsup:
'Hot 4in1' :lmao3:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh. This is so sweet!!!! I was thinking to myself that it will be awesome to have anne in here but then i was like uh maybe not b/c she only will accept one lakorn per year and since she already have qi pao she woulnt be in this one. Then Bam! Here she is. Oh this is just too Sweet. Hhehehe. Love it. I miss ken and anne together too. I hope she dont change her mind the last minute or anything change at all. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh btw have I made any of all you gals here this thread fainted for this wonderful news?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Really excited now! Miss Ken Ann! I'm sure Dila will be happy to read this news as well :)
Thanks Cee still remember me...
I'm so happy when you posted it at fb...
But i think i'm happy because Anne has 2 lakorn next year not because she's reunite with Ken..
Because i want KA have their own lakorn together,not share with other n'ek..
well,i know i'm greedy...
ah whatever..as long as Anne has more lakorn,then i'm happy..
Oh Gosh,i need to read from the 1st page and i want to know the summary now.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!

I am sooo freaking happyyyy.
So many shocking news today
I feel like fainting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ @Dila Haha, I get you. The story is mainly focused on p'ek and the n'ek will come into his life at different times. There's no detailed storyline released yet

Asy

sarNie Immature
It would of been even better if aom was still in here! And replace cherry with janie lol I'm not sure If I should be happy since I wanted him and anne to have their seperate lakorn.
I totally agree with you... Janie, Aom and Anne with Ken in a lakorn. And I want to add, I wish Aff with them too. :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
so the question is..Ken will end up with who??
Oh God,so many good news at the beginning of this year about Anne..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, we don't even know if Ken will end up with anyone in the end. But most likely he should end up with the 4th n'ek...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks na
Well i am just too happy atm !
This is really great news !
Waited sooo long for an Anne lakorn.
We have Qi Pao and this one to look forward too !
Jai dee maak mak !
No words can describe <3
KA TEAM ! :thumbsup: