[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ploy is back as nang'rai in 2012? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO as much as I love how versatile and convincing Ploy is as a nang'rai (not to mention, sometimes her beauty is outshine the nang'ek itself) yet it's kinda difficult to see her back to do some cunning acts and become wicked, evil in the same time after seeing her as a frail, innocent nang'ek in Khun Seuk

Anyway I really hope it'll be Ploy who's become the 4th nang'ek here
early 2011 said Ch3 wanted to put Ploy as a full time n'ek they are remaking Song Naree
its P'Anne other older twin role and Ploy she's rumoured to be playing that role and
p'ek rumoured is her koo-kwan Por T Pteam reunion

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG fingers crossed Ploy's in here that mean some of my fave stars in ONE lakorn :faint: lol.

is the 4 n'ek a rai then? i'm to lazy to hunt a for summary LOL
Kat I think U mistaken there aren't any n'rai in here cos the 4 girls are all n'ek
Ploy she's the 4th girl that said Ken will end up with

tinah

sarNie Coma
It would of been better to have aom in here as well but joy is fine too. I actually wanna see ploy and ken in their own lakkorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It would of been better to have aom in here as well but joy is fine too. I actually wanna see ploy and ken in their own lakkorn
I'm hoping if they can reconsider Ken back with Ploy for Song Naree if we wanted a
lakorn of their own

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ploy and chompoo will rock this lakron..wow. lol
i might really watch this..and watch it for chompoo besides ploy. haha
hope chompoo doesnt annoy me and make me turn off the tv like that! lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow I haven't tune on for awhile and look wat I miss...KEN AND JOY!!! wat a new pair...hoping to see tat hahaha!!! Anyways I see couple of pic of Ploy...Prayng for Ploy to be in here....I want KEN and PLOY as the last couple or da last girl tat came to his lfe...please I'm dyin here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ploy and chompoo will rock this lakron..wow. lol
i might really watch this..and watch it for chompoo besides ploy. haha
hope chompoo doesnt annoy me and make me turn off the tv like that! lol
the 4 girls are all n'ek Chompoo/Cherry/Joy/Ploy they all have their own situation cos
of the tear jerker Ken and just want to tell U all the 4 aren't n'rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow I haven't tune on for awhile and look wat I miss...KEN AND JOY!!! wat a new pair...hoping to see tat hahaha!!! Anyways I see couple of pic of Ploy...Prayng for Ploy to be in here....I want KEN and PLOY as the last couple or da last girl tat came to his lfe...please I'm dyin here
Sweet_09 if Ploy is confirm in here then she'll be the 4th girl and 4th n'ek that Ken
will end up with

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

from Ploy Chermarn Facebook FC if this is post @her FC assuming Ploy she's already
confirm in here the 4th n'ek that Ken will end with

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ We still don't have any proof though. I want to see a confirmation, cuz maybe they were just hanging out lol. I have high hopes Ploy will be in here, but we'll have to see. I wonder which order the n'ek will be in...for some reason I feel like Cherry and Ken will have the most scenes/story.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ We still don't have any proof though. I want to see a confirmation, cuz maybe they were just hanging out lol. I have high hopes Ploy will be in here, but we'll have to see. I wonder which order the n'ek will be in...for some reason I feel like Cherry and Ken will have the most scenes/story.
1st/2nd not sure which Chompoo or Cherry ha 2 CH
3rd - Joy Rinlanee
4th - Ploy Chermarn n'ek Ken will end up with