[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree Bliss! I am super excited about this lakorn too, especially since it's Noi and Ken's 1st production. The storyline sounds interesting, and I hope it's beyond expectation :) Oh how I wish Noi could end up with Ken at the end of the lakorn too hehe, it would be so cute! But I doubt it too. My next hope is for Aom to be the n'ek Ken ends up with but I doubt that too. I'm pretty sure the 4th n'ek will probably be the one he will end up with, if he ends up with anyone that is.
I have a feeling the 4th nang'ek maybe Aff but I'm not 100% :nailbiter:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It was supposed to be Aff, but she confirmed she can't do it because she's busy with other lakorns. So I think they are still searching or just keeping it a secret for now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ It was supposed to be Aff, but she confirmed she can't do it because she's busy with other lakorns. So I think they are still searching or just keeping it a secret for now.
the secret and the waiting can be so torturing :nailbiter:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
awe, new plot -- i wish they can adapt the novel i just got done reading "DEVIL IN WINTER" it took place during victorian time -- ppl back then dress so beautiful and handsome. Also, the book is so good, it captivate me from beginning to end - definitely worth the adaptation since ch3 need more variety lakorn -- we have boran, western, victorian, and modern .. why not go back and do more victorian time lol

anyway, i hope it'll be a good plot ..
devil in winter :) hot hero stuttering heroine :) victorian outfit... i'm down... or pull a 4hua jai and make it a 4 parter with the other 3 novels!! :)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Aom confirmed she will still be in here because she only have a few scenes, so it's not a lot of work...this will be her only lakorn during her pregnancy. They're going to have to film her scenes first and soon, before her baby bump shows.

Unless they plan to make her a pregnant character :bhehe: ...i doubt that.
Thanks! Luckily aom is still in here! I didnt want her to leave the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit to Fankane.com
Happy Birthday to P'Ken Theeradeth 3rd December :bdaycake: :party:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that I think of it, Ken and Noi never had a happy ending lakorn together. Their 1st lakorn they died...their 2nd lakorn it was almost a happy ending but then she died...their 3rd lakorn she died agian and he ended up with Cherry.

If it's possible I would love to see Ken and Noi onscreen ending up together happily ever after for once. It would be nice if she turned out to be the 4th n'ek and actually end up with Ken for once (onscreen of course, since they are together offscreen :) )

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When will they start already? I hope it's soon, if it's too long Aom can't be in this and I miss her dearly. I've tuned out of her ch5 lakorns since ACD.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Latest news out of newsplus and thairath, Aom will no longer be in this lakorn b/c filming for the lakorn hasn't even began, while her baby bump is getting bigger and bigger.

sources:
http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=34561
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/221526