[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They said there will be 4 n'eks but only 3 is mentioned, the 4th must be a surprise then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44xSiug8E28&feature=channel_video_title

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The 4th n'ek must be the most important! If Ken does end up with someone I think it will be the 4th n'ek that is still unrevealed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The 4th n'ek must be the most important! If Ken does end up with someone I think it will be the 4th n'ek that is still unrevealed.
a surprise, important, unrevealed omg this situation coming again just like Qi Pao
announcement :rant: I'm thinking it maybe Ploy

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
a surprise, important, unrevealed omg this situation coming again just like Qi Pao
announcement :rant: I'm thinking it maybe Ploy
Hahaha, well at least we know the main cast except one surprise girl. I hope it's someone like Ploy, Sirita...someone even mentioned Bee Namtip that would be a dream come true. A listers please!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The fourth nangeke probably Noi,she plays it herself.
wow ur thoughts is amazing from the clip above why i see Ploy at that event with Anne
and the rest don tell me my prediction is true the 4th girl assuming its Ploy and she's
the n'ek ending up with Ken :faint: omg if then my head :wackonut: i'll go baa :dance3:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That would be so sweet if the 4th nang'ek turns out to be NOY. However, I think it's Janie, lol, reading from what Thip said @ spicyforum.net

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That would be so sweet if the 4th nang'ek turns out to be NOY. However, I think it's Janie, lol, reading from what Thip said @ spicyforum.net
now Janie name isn't brought up anymore from the news article cos they only confirm
the 3 gals and 4th will be a surprise

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Ok don't hate on me but ugh to chompoo. Didn't like her acting until Mia thieng with Rome. But regardless, tried watching her and Ken in their previous two series. Did not like it one bit. No matter how good Ken is there was just no onscreen chemistry. Just couldn't "believe" they were in love. It just felt like two people on screen working/reading their lines. No real like emotions. Cherry and Aom are decent choices. Then of course no one beats Ann/Janie lol. Yes I am bias ^_^. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok don't hate on me but ugh to chompoo. Didn't like her acting until Mia thieng with Rome. But regardless, tried watching her and Ken in their previous two series. Did not like it one bit. No matter how good Ken is there was just no onscreen chemistry. Just couldn't "believe" they were in love. It just felt like two people on screen working/reading their lines. No real like emotions. Cherry and Aom are decent choices. Then of course no one beats Ann/Janie lol. Yes I am bias ^_^. Hehe.
Chompoo best match and onscreen is with Rome atm they so hot commodity i only dislike
one of her lakorn with Ken the action one that gave them scandal i like wiwa waa woon

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not just you, I'm not to fond of Ken and Chompoo either, the chemistry is not there. I'm just so curious about the storyline!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's not just you, I'm not to fond of Ken and Chompoo either, the chemistry is not there. I'm just so curious about the storyline!!
me too not liking Chompoo with Ken either i only like her with her new future koo-kwan
with Rome there chemistry go by a good flow though they only met up in mia taeng but
it seems they are so compatible long time ago i like Rita too i wanna see Rome/Chomp
reunion and the person i can only watch Ken his with is Miss Anne :thumbsup:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
me too not liking Chompoo with Ken either i only like her with her new future koo-kwan
with Rome there chemistry go by a good flow though they only met up in mia taeng but
it seems they are so compatible long time ago i like Rita too i wanna see Rome/Chomp
reunion and the person i can only watch Ken his with is Miss Anne :thumbsup:

Good to know I'm not the only one that doesn't see the chemistry. I mean her acting has improved a lot through out the years. But it was tough to watch her with Ken. ^_^. But I am curious about the storyline. Looking forward to more news about it. Looks like they might start filming in December.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
now Janie name isn't brought up anymore from the news article cos they only confirm
the 3 gals and 4th will be a surprise
I'm glad that Janie 's not in this news anymore, I love Janie and Ken :wub: :wub: , but enough for them already ( if they still act together, have to be :slapandkissse3:/revenge, no comedy :coverlaf: :coverlaf: )
i wanna see Ken with someone fresh or collaborate with Ken 1 time only

I hope it would be Rita, :heart: :heart: :heart: , not a fan of Ploy even i kind of like her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm glad that Janie 's not in this news anymore, I love Janie and Ken :wub: :wub: , but enough for them already ( if they still act together, have to be :slapandkissse3:/revenge, no comedy :coverlaf: :coverlaf: )
i wanna see Ken with someone fresh or collaborate with Ken 1 time only

I hope it would be Rita, :heart: :heart: :heart: , not a fan of Ploy even i kind of like her
oh yeah i am rooting for Rita too