[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Haha no, Michael and Amy end up together. It'd be very different to see more than one n'ek fighting over the male but I guess I'm so used to the typical thai lakorn dynamics with the one on one relationship. If they can make it as comical as Duke of Mount Deer then hey, I wouldn't mind. That series is so epic!

I think Ken has great versatality and can match with almost anyone but for me personally, I think his chemistry with Chompoo is not as strong if I were to compare them to Ken&Anne, Ken&Aom, Ken&Janie etc.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yes, Ken and Chompoo really lacks chemistry. It's funny because in my opinion she always has a tired look like she's annoyed of Ken or something.

Ken's getting so old now after his 2 kids. I really wish that he paired with a variety of co-stars in the past while he was still young. Don't get me wrong, Ken is still cute and a great actor...but now he looks older than a lot of girls he could've paired with. However, I can still see him with the senior actors like Sirita, Ploy...people that's been acting for awhile. I hope he gets the chance to act with them before he doesn't get p'ek roles anymore...which will be awhile i hope!

Sorry for my ranting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ yes, Ken and Chompoo really lacks chemistry. It's funny because in my opinion she always has a tired look like she's annoyed of Ken or something.

Ken's getting so old now after his 2 kids. I really wish that he paired with a variety of co-stars in the past while he was still young. Don't get me wrong, Ken is still cute and a great actor...but now he looks older than a lot of girls he could've paired with. However, I can still see him with the senior actors like Sirita, Ploy...people that's been acting for awhile. I hope he gets the chance to act with them before he doesn't get p'ek roles anymore...which will be awhile i hope!

Sorry for my ranting.
I agree, he really looks old and tired now, cute but looking old. He was at his cutest during Nueng Nai Suang and Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Sorry for my ranting.
there is another senior Ken hasn't come across yet is P'Benz and P'Buachompoo and i so
agree with Rita and Ploy

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I agree, he really looks old and tired now, cute but looking old. He was at his cutest during Nueng Nai Suang and Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.
Agree with you, Ken looks so Handsome and young in NNS, SO manly and Hot in RNHJR, I think he 's at his hottest at this two

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I miss Bua too, but I don't think that she's going to come back to make lakorns any time soon. As for Benz, I don't think she'll suit Ken.

I don't mind the n'eks for this lakorn being Chompoo, Aom, Janie and Cherry. I LOVE Janie-Ken and Aom-Ken pairings so the more, the better. I like Chompoo-Ken, whilst Cherry-Ken is a much better option than others that may happen.

Thanks for the news. Looking forward to the confirmation and hope that Janie is one of the n'eks!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I second that, I miss Bua but I highly doubt she'd come back. Ken was sucha cutie back in the day and I'd say he aged pretty decently. He's worked with a lot of good actresses so I hope Noi makes wise choices with the four candidates.

To be honest, I don't think Ch. 3 will give Benz n'ek roles anymore. It seems like she'll be stuck being the n'rai or mother.

I really hope Aom is in here. I feel like I haven't seen a good lakorns of hers in sooo long!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I second that, I miss Bua but I highly doubt she'd come back. Ken was sucha cutie back in the day and I'd say he aged pretty decently. He's worked with a lot of good actresses so I hope Noi makes wise choices with the four candidates.

To be honest, I don't think Ch. 3 will give Benz n'ek roles anymore. It seems like she'll be stuck being the n'rai or mother.

I really hope Aom is in here. I feel like I haven't seen a good lakorns of hers in sooo long!
i pray Ch3 won't give a permanently to Benz i don wanna see her stuck like Joy R
Benz she's versatile like Ploy i don like when Benz she's playing n'rai after i finished
mia taeng i had enough of her portraying a villain

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I agree Alice! I don't want versatile actresses like Benz to be stuck with the same roles all the time. We'll just have to wait and see :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm guessing the genre of this lakorn is romantic comedy

tinah

sarNie Coma
from what i heard, the 4 n'eks are only taking some parts of the lakorn not the whole. so i guess they are gonna be just a guest appearance?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
What do u mean?
I think she means that since each of the n'ek will come into p'eks life at different times they will only show up as a guest appearance really. For example, Chompoo may have like 3episode...Aom 3 episode...etc, for all 4 n'ek. This lakorn is mainly about p'ek and will mainly revolve around his life.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope he gets the chance to act with them before he doesn't get p'ek roles anymore...which will be awhile i hope!

Sorry for my ranting.

way way off topic

These comments made me so unreasonably sad...hahaha "he was sucha cute back in the day"...what day? lol it is still that day isn't it? haha where has the time gone...i'm so use to coming to the currently broadcasting section and always always seeing a KEN THEERADETH lakorn ON-AIR or PENDING....if 1 day i come and his name is no longer visible i would ball like a little child...see what i'm trying to say is that i was watching Janie and him on the Ratree Sam. talk show and seeing him w/ his kids made me feel like its time to let go of day dreaming about him...it feels so wrong hahaha but he's still a great actor and i hope not many ppl feel the way I do...i haven't enjoyed a single of his lakorns for a while now....the last one i truly enjoyed and applaud his performance was 365 days of love....i'm just rooting that he's choosing bad scripts at the moment and will recover soon...not that he's getting boring ahh i'm so sad hahah...losing Ken as pra'ek would ruin me...j/k...not but i'm sure will make me feel older

but i agree he was so darn handsome in Nueng Nai Suang...he should dress like that again for his lakorns....but he was smoking hot w/ janie in RNHJRJ...aww will it only do down hill from here...OMG someone save me...cheer me up....dam freaking lakorns...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a WORD-TO-WORD comment from "suk13_karn" at spicyforum! No credit is mine...she said :

Noi confirm that 4 n'ek that rumour are true..she so happy that she just call them that she want make a lakorn and they accept it...she said she call Chompoo and told her that she want to make a lakorn and want Chom to be one of the n'ek and Chom immediately accept it without asking anything..And Aom also immediately accept it but she have to ask permission from khun Boy first..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks. I thought she would of contacted anne for one of the neks since she is closed to noi\ken as well

Besides anne, I like ken with aom and janie as well