[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is really a movie to me because there's not enough time for everything to develop. eh, i don't really blame anyone. they all just had different perspectives and weren't compatible. ken couldn't leave his mom cuz she's his mom. and the girls couldn't be with him cuz they can't stand the mom-that's it. btw they should change the title to love mother as much as the sky lol but somehow i think they if you really love someone you would really stick to their side-i guess the girls didn't love him that much then and vice versa. anyway still love ken and this "movie" gave me a new perspective on marie-she's quite pretty. i'm starting to like her more from here.

i seriously thought i saw ken and marie hugging in pics or the preview which we didn't see in the lakorn. they must've took it out.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is really a movie to me because there's not enough time for everything to develop. eh, i don't really blame anyone. they all just had different perspectives and weren't compatible. ken couldn't leave his mom cuz she's his mom. and the girls couldn't be with him cuz they can't stand the mom-that's it. btw they should change the title to love mother as much as the sky lol but somehow i think they if you really love someone you would really stick to their side-i guess the girls didn't love him that much then and vice versa. anyway still love ken and this "movie" gave me a new perspective on marie-she's quite pretty. i'm starting to like her more from here.

i seriously thought i saw ken and marie hugging in pics or the preview which we didn't see in the lakorn. they must've took it out.
I agree with your thoughts. yup it should have been a movie bc i believe stuff was left out.

if i was ken and had to choose btw 3 ex's, it would be cherry bc she didnt make him choose bc she understood him. she chose her parents over him bc she loves them more. taotoo was the most selfish bc she knew how his mom was and all but yet lead him to thinking she will stick by him but at the end fuss at him for not having time???

he made the right choice not to choose any of them bc they didnt stick thru the end for him but yet wanted him when his mom died. it's not true love.