[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love Mario's shirt that said "Here I am, now what were your other 2 wishes?" LOL Perfect for him!
Maybe I'm biased...but doesn't he have a little resemblance to Ice? Especially his mannerisms in this lakorn, there are moments where he makes me think of my hubby LOL
For once, I'm grateful for the p'rai for ALWAYS putting the pranang together! LOL
The mom bugs me SO much! Tong saved her daughter's life and she still hates him :annoyed:
And for once in lakorn-life...why can't the p'ek send the n'rai away!!! That better not happen in real life. One thing I can't stand is shameless girls, but another thing I can't stand is a man that can't ignore a shameless girl.

rehann

sarNie Adult
margie at Tonight Show~ yesterday night!

love when she story about RKNTS crew... about P'off, P'Daeng n Mario!
she lucky to work with them! i remember one award event! when chai chatyadom got awards for best supporting role his words was 'Anyone who want to be a great actor have to work with P'off!' P'off really a great producer... his work always can touch people heart~
also love when Margie tell how actually her relation with all the New gen star!they all are very closed! One more that make me amuse about Margie is boy pakorn! love the fact that they just like p' n nong who really care about each other~ they seems love each other makk!
their unique love make me amuse~ whenever they got an interview n they talk about each other we can see their love n care~
Margie is such a good friend n sis~ he really care on everyone around her~ if i got someone like margie who care about me... keep planning for vacation n activities to make me rest like what he do to boy... i will love her as much as Boy love Margie right now~ but didn't her fan feel anything! didn't he ever heard 'Love will get defeat by the closeness' kwam ruk pei kwam klaisyit na ka?~
Missed to see Margie in Talk Show like that~ miss ratree samosorn!
i just wonder when Margie will joining show 'Chun Pai Karng Kern gub sup'ta',like Yadech? i hope she will join it togther with boy~ sure sanook makkk! hope that will happen soon~ love Margie anyways!
last few day...i have post this~
today i post english recap that i just found... present for non-thai fan!
for those who love RKNTS, Mario, Bargie team, M team, Kimberly have to read this~
Margie is such a cutie -.-"

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/08/14/recapmargie-on-tonight-show/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang in Ep.7 Diew&Maprang couple is like watching SWB&JLR. haha, so interesting. he look hot playing bad. love this couple only watch them in here. hope they end up happy together. they make a cute match. this is like their 2nd lakorn together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Nada is so shameless, I CAN'T STAND HER!
Is it just me, or does it seem like Mario is singing at least 2 songs in this episode? It's good if he's on the OST for this lakorn...he doesn't have the strongest voice, but I still love to hear him sing. When will these songs be released?!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh I don't understand dew and mrapang couple did he jealous her or he just want to game with her. Epi 7 And today epi remind me of weir and min or weir and pinky hehehehehe. I think now dew and mapang couple is more interest then Mario and Margie for me. She slap him and then his kiss her back lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG fell in love with Diew in here, he's so freakin sexy, such hot body!!! his character make him more hot!! Diew&Maprang couple is so cute. they play their characters so well, great chemistry. their couple is like watching p'ek/n'ek from slap/kiss. so fun. love/hate, feud between 2 family business. like watching another lakorn of this couple as p'ek/n'ek in this lakorn.missing now is she being pregnant. hope they end up together. this couple certainly steal the spot light from the main couple. haha. can't wait for next eps. only wait to watch this couple. wish Diew get a chance to be p'ek. he's so handsome/acting is great, pair with Maprang again will be great. Sukchai&Nada's couple kinda remind me of Tos&Bow cause with the rawr and the willing afterward hehe.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i know right margie has another 3 lakorns after this one
it reminds me of how mint chalida had been offered 5-6 lakorns but only accepted 2 due to study because it was her last year of highschool

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@teedee hahahahaha I know right. Epi 7 remind tos and bow But epi 8 remind me of khun yai n pin. They kind do khun yai roles for dew,but sometime I feel very weird by the way he did it not very cute for me. I Mean the way he did it well but idk why I just feel weird not like when weir did it so cute it not at all.

Bee26

sarNie Egg
last few day...i have post this~
today i post english recap that i just found... present for non-thai fan!
for those who love RKNTS, Mario, Bargie team, M team, Kimberly have to read this~
Margie is such a cutie -.-"

http://sunkissedara....n-tonight-show/
I watched it on youtube and couldn't understand a word she was saying..LOL..Just read the english recap you posted thank you so much. Bargie chemistry is just to cute!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
I watched it on youtube and couldn't understand a word she was saying..LOL..Just read the english recap you posted thank you so much. Bargie chemistry is just to cute!!!
welcome~ today is Margie birthday! wish her a happy n healthy life! love Margie talod pai..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad i'm not the only one who think Deaw and Maprang couple steal the spotlight. they became a hot couple already, many people talk about them in famous thai boards(pantip,kapook etc). cheer them a lot. wow...Ch 3 even have a scoop on their couple cause of their hotness in this lakorn. i love their couple. watch only them. wonder how Sukchai&Nada gonna make up and end up together. hope see more cute scenes of them, can't wait for next eps. hope Ch3 is kind to Deaw&Maprang's fans and let them pair up as the lead couple cause many people cheer and want to see.

wanna show proof @4:35 Ch3 e.t. news scoop on Deaw&Maprang couple. they are so cute!

credit kisskeepintouch

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@teedee hahahahaha I know right. Epi 7 remind tos and bow But epi 8 remind me of khun yai n pin. They kind do khun yai roles for dew,but sometime I feel very weird by the way he did it not very cute for me. I Mean the way he did it well but idk why I just feel weird not like when weir did it so cute it not at all.
i don't think they try to make diew role like tos or khun yai. when you really look into the character background, it's different. sukchai is a rich chinese/thai guy who pretend to be poor,disguise himself in the market as a guy who sell fruits to tried to take over the competition business but then he fell in love with nada and jealous/possesive over her when know she like tong. from what i read at thai board, many people think diew role is like kawee in sawanbieng(ken&ann version). with his character as a rich bad boy, he love her, kidnap her, tie/lock her up, he got mad/rawr her. she doesn't love him. they came back home and argue again which involve with their family. and some think their couple is like jum loey ruk too.
ep.7 and 8 of diew&maprang couple was fun to watch like watching a short slap/kiss lakorn. which make many thai people go crazy over. esp. add to diew having such a hot body make them scream more haha. i see the other thing that make diew&maprang couple like tos&bow is he lied he rawr her when he didn't but after he kidnap her he actually did rawr her and then she willing slept with him. beginning look like suckchai&nada is the villains but then turn out not, and make their couple into a slap/kiss couple that look like p'ek/n'ek from slap/kiss lakorn. actually original scripts wasn't like this but guess director change it to make their couple more interesting to watch, cause know many thai people love slap/kiss couple. and he accomplish cause it work cause make many people turn to love this couple too and cheer them more than the main couple.

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
Hi guys I'm new to this but, just wanted to say Mario and Margie are so cute together. Became a big fan of Margie love that girl very much now. I watched a few episode so far and its cute and funny. Can't wait for Margie other Lakorn especially the one with Boy next year.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Hi guys I'm new to this but, just wanted to say Mario and Margie are so cute together. Became a big fan of Margie love that girl very much now. I watched a few episode so far and its cute and funny. Can't wait for Margie other Lakorn especially the one with Boy next year.
welcome dear~ love to welcome another margie's fans... since i love her~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah welcome you to AsianFuse and Margie big fans :highfive: