[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting to see that they'd choose Yaya, Noona and Gigi over Mint C. I guess PLR really hurt her chances as n'ek. I think Gigi is cute but definitely not the best actress out there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Interesting to see that they'd choose Yaya, Noona and Gigi over Mint C. I guess PLR really hurt her chances as n'ek. I think Gigi is cute but definitely not the best actress out there.
my vote goes to Noona she's cute with Mario :cheer:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Noona or Taew would suit n'ek's profile. Save Yaya for non-Chinese character.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
So who is the real n'ek in Mario this new lakorn ka. Wait to see who is the n'ek in this one . If it this one is comedy or it this comedy maybe I would laugh so hard Mario face so funny when he make his eye and face i alway laugh to see him in that way.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So who is the real n'ek in Mario this new lakorn ka. Wait to see who is the n'ek in this one . If it this one is comedy or it this comedy maybe I would laugh so hard Mario face so funny when he make his eye and face i alway laugh to see him in that way.
they haven't decide the real n'ek yet ja they only doing a voting polls so abit of
helping hand for the Ch3 to do their decision

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I haven't see any of Noona lakorn yet but for right now I'll go with Mint Chalida...she pretty good and cute...well this is mine opinion people and fans...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Garsh. I would totally love to see Taew & Mario again. I don't mind seeing them in a silly comedy lakorn. It's something different. :)
But then again, I want a slap & Kiss lakorn along with some romance/comedy lakorn for both Mario and Taew.
Anything is fine with me as long as I get to see Mario onscreen! :thumbsup: lol
Okay...maybe not everything. lol I want to see Mario & Mint C. too but it'll be hard for me to accept since I've become so attached to the Mario-Taew pairing. :coverlaf:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree with you. I wish they wud give Mint C. a chance to be the main lead! And let her show what she can do.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OOMG y is my heart aching now...I would love to see Mario with BaiFern...when are they going to get a chance to play a lakorn together???? They both have the baby face look...i thought mario was good with taew too, but taer has a more mature features... whereas Fern still has that cute girly look for mario.

But Mint C would be good too. I would like to see mario with Mint C rather than with taer...sorry not hating, but if not baifern then pls with Mint C.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OOMG y is my heart aching now...I would love to see Mario with BaiFern...when are they going to get a chance to play a lakorn together???? They both have the baby face look...i thought mario was good with taew too, but taer has a more mature features... whereas Fern still has that cute girly look for mario.

But Mint C would be good too. I would like to see mario with Mint C rather than with taer...sorry not hating, but if not baifern then pls with Mint C.
Baifern she's a Ch7 n'ek she maybe on a contract with them so don think it will work
out

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really hope tat Tawan Deard would make the company change their mind pick Mint C. as their n'ek in this lakorn...to what I see Mint did a very good job in there...not just as sweet girl but a tuff one as well...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope Mario accepts this. He is absolutely great in Plerng Toranong. I'm missing him in lakorns already.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Sadly, Mario and Baifern will only meet in movies not lakorns b/c both work with different channels. So I hope they'll be in plenty of movies together since that's the only way we'll ever see them together. So sad how after "A little thing called love" they both contracted to different channels. I wish Baifern was with Ch3 too so she can be with Mario, lol.

I would love to see Mint Ch. with Mario too but maybe not this lakorn. Although I do enjoy comedy romance.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yay more of Mario! I haven't finished Plerng Torannong yet but his acting is superb. I do hope he can pair up with Taew again but I wouldn't mind Yaya or Mint either.

Yep, PLR really killed Mint's chances of being a n'ek but hey! at least she has a very strong fan base and a lot of ppl liked Mteam after that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay more of Mario! I haven't finished Plerng Torannong yet but his acting is superb. I do hope he can pair up with Taew again but I wouldn't mind Yaya or Mint either.

Yep, PLR really killed Mint's chances of being a n'ek but hey! at least she has a very strong fan base and a lot of ppl liked Mteam after that.
mario and taew their name are both link to take on the role for the Six Senses Series
but not yet confirm by ch3