[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She thought her "uncle" was an old man (letters)

She may have called him that when she met him briefly as she was older...when they met at the banana garden...I kind of forgot.

She fell in love with willy as jao chai.....she did not love her uncle in a romantic way. She didn't really see the "casual" willy often (they had 3 encounters) before she went to fully work for him and know him as jao.

He also didn't fall in love with her until later. Jane was 18-19....jao chai was in his 30's

The ost was good....

It happens in RL. It's kinda common for older man and younger girl relationships...while us girls are least desirable as we grow older... but it's the opposite for men....

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

She may have called him that when she met him briefly as she was older...when they met at the banana garden...I kind of forgot.

She fell in love with willy as jao chai.....she did not love her uncle in a romantic way. She didn't really see the "casual" willy often (they had 3 encounters) before she went to fully work for me.

He also didn't fall in love with her until later. Jane was 18-19....jao chai was in his 30's

The ost was good....

It happens in RL. It's kinda common for older man and younger girl relationships...while us girls are least desirable as we grow older... but it's the opposite for men....
I prefer older guys. Guys my age most of the time dont have their shit together and are too immature.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I prefer older guys. Guys my age most of the time dont have their shit together and are too immature.

Lol I as well....but I have learn that sometime age don't really determine maturity or if they have their shit together. .but being older kinda helps...(1 up on the younger folks) lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know someone in their mid 40s and can't seem to get their life on track. One failed relationship after the other. Then I see someone that got married in their early 20s and marriage still going strong. But I have always like someone a bit older. When I was younger guys my age I can only see as friends but nothing beyond that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup sometime it's really the individual vs the age. I had older, same age, and younger. So far they're pretty much equal in maturity.

mistyh2o

sarNie Egg

She fell in love with willy as jao chai.....she did not love her uncle in a romantic way. She didn't really see the "casual" willy often (they had 3 encounters) before she went to fully work for him and know him as jao.

The ost was good....

thanx for quick refreshing summary

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
And this is another lakorn I ain’t ditching ! Lol I need Mark as Jao Rangsimun!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I need good classics to remain classics LOL :risas3::facepalm::celebrate16::love::icon12:

I own this thread and KooKum thread lmao :p :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
kao would be great here

Pk - majority of ch3 pk would fit for her...she is petite and young looking

I can't pinpoint the pk...

I like Nine he looks older but not someone in his 30s.

I can't think of a pk I see as Jao....i haven't been watching many ch3 lakorn...

James J?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If they want a younger looking nek then Kao would be a good choice. Nychaa and Yeena are pretty young too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They need to leave willy's lakorns alone. It's hard to find an actor to remake his lakorn. Wiily in his younger days is just unmatched by the new generation.

And the age gap needs to be obvious. Taew and James are obvious but for the wrong reason. A young n'ek and there's some 30ish actor out there. Pick appropriate ones.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kao would probably be best choice in here. She looks like a teenager when styled too look that way. She has a young looking face in general. Pat would be good too but I feel like she’s trying to get rid of that baby face vibe she had before so.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao would probably be best choice in here. She looks like a teenager when styled too look that way. She has a young looking face in general. Pat would be good too but I feel like she’s trying to get rid of that baby face vibe she had before so.
I was going to say Pat too but I don’t know if they will give her any lakorns now. Her and Matt have been super silent and on trips and what not after their scandals.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat still has a chance because she is young. The channel will likely give her a chance to redeem herself than Matt. Maybe they'll give her a mature role after a while. But I would be ok with her as a n'ek in here. The guy would be a harder choice.