[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one here who want Tik as pra'ek ???? LOL but i'm happy if it were Ken and ok with Andrew but Mario hmm i don't know ... I hope Pat here since she resembles Joy :icon12:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Is this lakorn have an confirm pra'ek and n'ek yet? Anyways, according to the story line I think a veteran actor would be a better fitting since n'ek is much younger than pra'ek. But the question is who will it be?

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Was the original one ever subbed in chinese or english? I want to watch it before the new one comes out (or else it will be harder to find later).

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If they are going to go with a veteran actor and younger actress, I wouldn't mind seeing Ken T and Kim. I think they'd be cute together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They need an eye candy for this lakorn cause Willy was so dreamy in his prime years. This lakorn can be very boring if they don't have the right casting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would like andrew and I like kao S.... she's petite

I enjoyed this lakorn... rewatch it often.... but...I can use MORE pra'nang scenes...

Pk started off carefree and goofy to serious.....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Voting for Kim and older p'ek. She has a mature look but honestly Joy didn't look that much younger than Willy. If its Mario then its going to be real hard

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Voting for Kim and older p'ek. She has a mature look but honestly Joy didn't look that much younger than Willy. If its Mario then its going to be real hard
Very true. And also, looks don't define age. You can't judge someone by their looks. There are many older men who look like children, an example would be Mario in this case, and younger girls who look way too old for their age.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
What I don't get is that if Ch3 wants Paajaew to push some newbies into the limelight then why pick a storyline that requires the leads to have a big age gap? It's not that easy to pair someone brand new with a veteran when the leads don't share a lot of screen time together to begin with. Mario already said that he declined Paajaew's request so I don't think he'll be attatched to this one anymore.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes we can and do all the time give our opinion of what we feel suits the role...

It's nothing personal...just preference...no biggy

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I wonder if Smart is still a candidate for this remake. He's currently filming a remake of Dong Poo Dee for Ch8 (yes I know it's ridiculous that he's casted again) and usually once actors hop over and work for opposing channels, the elders stop giving them lead roles or just neglect them altogether. That pretty much just leaves Ken T, Andrew, Poh since Tik already has 3 lakorns lined up.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
They need an eye candy for this lakorn cause Willy was so dreamy in his prime years. This lakorn can be very boring if they don't have the right casting.
Yes! Couldn’t agree more! This would be the only reason why I would even want to tune in to this remake in the first place!!!

N’ek just needs to be easy on the eye, so does p’ek!! Oh man— paajaew??? Hope you don’t go for smart or someone so old! Lol! I don’t care for you to go exactly by the book!! P’ek needs to be eye candy and good looking!!!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matching a newbie to a veteran in here probably isn't a good idea because she won't learn much since pranang doesn't have that many scenes together. I prefer an experience actress that looks young enough to able to carry the character and an old veteran. You can see the age gap but at the same time not turn off by it lol

HNA0

☀️
I wonder if Smart is still a candidate for this remake. He's currently filming a remake of Dong Poo Dee for Ch8 (yes I know it's ridiculous that he's casted again) and usually once actors hop over and work for opposing channels, the elders stop giving them lead roles or just neglect them altogether. That pretty much just leaves Ken T, Andrew, Poh since Tik already has 3 lakorns lined up.
Smart who? Smart Krissada?