[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Paajaew has also worked with Smart Krissada lol! But I'm pretty darn sure it won't be Smart unless I'm totally jinxing myself haha. I hope they cast an older generation actor because if they go with Nadech or JJ, the list of possible actresses is pretty limited or best comes to worse, they cast one of the many newbies. This is one of this story lines that calls for a pairing like Andrew or Ken with someone like Kim or Yaya. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know this is just going by watching the older version...i feel p'k needs to be a decent height..Smart ...err.r no thx

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
spanky said:
I know this is just going by watching the older version...i feel p'k needs to be a decent height..Smart ...err.r no thx
Unless nang ek is someone really short like Toey. But then I still wouldn't want Smart in here because this is a favorite of mine and I don't want him to ruin it for me. I'm sorry if i offend someone, but I can't get myself to like him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Unless nang ek is someone really short like Toey. But then I still wouldn't want Smart in here because this is a favorite of mine and I don't want him to ruin it for me. I'm sorry if i offend someone, but I can't get myself to like him.
:annoyed: Those are fighting words!  :gungirl:  lol jk. I like Smart but all opinions whether positive or negative are truly welcome lol. As much as I like Smart, I know his acting is mediocre and I surly do not want him in here either. I do want a veteran pra'ek though or at least one who can act and does not look like a kid, pretty please.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I don't care who is paired up in here. If I'm fine with the couple, I'm happy to watch it. But I know Preem's almost done with filming Duen Pradub Dao, she could have a chance to be in here. Maybe Nadech & Preem??? :scratchhead2:  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Deun Pradab Dao will take awhile since Chakrit is going into monk hood in February and Preem has class every single day. It's difficult to match up their schedules unless this starts filming towards the end of the year.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
missstaceythao said:
I don't care who is paired up in here. If I'm fine with the couple, I'm happy to watch it. But I know Preem's almost done with filming Duen Pradub Dao, she could have a chance to be in here. Maybe Nadech & Preem??? :scratchhead2:
Would love to see Preem...cute with Nadech but would prefer a Preem/Great reunion

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You guys totally jinxed this!! It is Smart in here. The n'ek is a newbie. Source is Pantip who says it is in the new CH3 fan magazine?

I have nothing against Smart and I'll watch him in roles like Dong Poo Dee. But here? Nooooooo. How do you go from Willy to Smart? It's like filet mignon to McDonalds.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I'm suprised that it's mart. He hasn't been in a lakorn for a awhile now. I believe dong poo dee was the last lakorn he starred in. I kind of miss him though. Well Noone can even come close to Willy as far as looks.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
He's had plenty after DPD. The one with Yam but I didn't watch that. He had Wieng Roy Dao with Taew and the one with Preem and Kim. See I watch most of his stuff but it's not just that he's not as good looking as Willy, no one is going to match Willy in looks. But it's the charisma that's missing from Smart that Willy has in spades.

Jao Rungsimun switches from being super playful to broody and while Smart can do the serious part, has he ever had a playful flirty role? I just can't picture him like that.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This is my all time favorite. I even bought the VHS from the video store when I was a kid. Loved Willy and Joy.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha please... Smart??? He looks like a pervert next to Yam and Preem.... Thanks god that Kim looks a bit mature so she kinda hid the age difference between them.... Even if he is here just pick older generation with baby face appearance... Maybe just cast Vicky Sunisa.... or somebody else... If he was casted along with newbie he'll just look like an uncle taking care of his niece or a pervert trying to get a gf....

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Why!! Willy and Joy were great. I had my expectation set so high. I'm just not feeling Smart in here. Honestly, I don't know who could pull of these roles like Willy and Joy.