[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It won't be Mint unless this lakorn starts in 2017. I don't mind a reunion between Nadech and Patricia. I felt their last lakorn didn't do them enough justice and it'll give Patricia more growth. I also want to see him with Bella. As for the age gap, if we can get through James Ma acting older than Matt then we'll get through this too lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i watched it and never thought much of the age...I figure p'k is suppose to be 30...love Joy and willy

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed!

I recalled during one of the shows to promote Wanalee,  Poh said he had a hard time acting romantic with Mew Laknara (I think because she was very young), and Mew said she couldn't feel romantic either because she felt like she was with a father...what a come back.

Mahalo said:
No more huge age gaps please. That's what I'm saying. It's not necessary to accurately match the age description. It'll be creepy. Just have someone who looks the part.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
rockateur said:
I think Nadech and Preem would be a befitting couple for this remake but it's likely not gonna happen. Poor Preem is like cursed to working with only older actors. 
Maybe this will break the curse, if she gets casted. LOL. I really wish she would get casted with someone younger or her age so I can finally finish he lakorn. The only one I actually finished was Khun Chai Taratorn because I liked Great a lot. All the other actors she had acted with I don't like.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I remembering watching this when I was a child. Can't believe it's been so long. For p'ek, I think they need to cast someone mature looking since he's supposed to be way older than n'ek. I thought Willy and Joy did a great job for this. At first, going with the age gap I was thinking of Tik but for someone who looks the part out of Ch.3 actors I can't think of anyone.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My best bet is Ken T. Andrew, Ananda, Chakrit, Tik and even Great. That way it is not hard to pick n'eks. But my heart will say they will throw in someone with the same age group.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well it's Pa'Jaew which means there's a good chance of it being James J or Nadech.  You can pretty much narrow down a short list of actors for any production. Of the older gen, he's worked with Tik and Poh. I'm going to laugh if all this age issue thing ends up with Poh in here.

He seems to be more flexible with n'eks, aside from Yaya. My gut feeling is Nadech with Yaya or Nadech/someone else.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
tweedaly said:
Honestly, I don't think Nadech would fit as p'ek for this. Don't hate me! It's just my own opinion.
No one will hate you for sharing your opinion as long as you don't do it in an improper way. I feel the same as you, he doesn't look old enough to play pra ek in here. But even if it is Nadech I'm okay with it. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG he looks soo hot in his new lakorn....as Much as I liKe O...he still too baby face looking 

Andrew is Perfect