[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
If anyone here read English literature, it's loosely based on Jane Eyre, but Thai style hehehehe.  Willy & Joy was ok together.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure how accurate this is but came across a very detailed list of CH3 lakorns that are done filming, currently filming, in process of casting and awaiting filming, and near future.

This lakorn is in the process of casting and awaiting filming, and Nadech's name is now attached to it.

I'm not surprised if Nadech was cast in here.    He has only one lakorn with Yaya and Khune Somrakn, the general manager of CH3, said his queue is full.   Anne T is still waiting for Nadech's queue.    Pa Jaew who now is also a producer probably got his queue.     No wonder TV Scenes, Broadcast Thai, Act Art, etc. never get his queue.

credit Pantip Thai Forum

รายชื่อละครที่มีการวางตัวไว้ รอเปิดกล้อง
๓๒. รักเดียวของเจนจิรา (ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ)

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Actually who is controlling those actors queue?? Was it channel 3 or the manager or family??  It's like quite sad because Nadech talent only surround by the one who close to him... If only he is given chances to pick his own lakorn...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I like Nadech, but the pra ek is supposed to be way older than nang ek, who are they going to cast as nang ek to make her seem way younger than NAdech. But I wouldn't mind Nadech in, but hope nang ek is someone other than Yaya. I would love to see Nalida if ever possible.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they pick Na...the n'ek literally has to be a little girl lol. Na with one of the girls within his age group would messed things up. So, they should go with a veteran and someone young. Someone like Chakrit and the younger generation, I would be fine with that. After all this is loosely based on Jane Eyre.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...nope even with mustache he looks young. His mustache is too fake looking and I don't think they able to pull a realistic one (though better than what Nat has in his lakorn with Rita for sure). Once again, I don't mind Na cause he looks good lol. But a n'ek has to be young looking that is petite. Anyone about his height isn't going to cut.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nacdeach name is sure attached to many new lakorns. If it's really him, I want to see him and Nycha pair up in this one. I really like Nycha after watching her lakorn with Alek so she'll be so cute in here. I don't mind Alek in here either if Nadech don't get cast.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The p'ek was 40 while n'ek 18 years old, a huge age gap , he wasn't suppose to be handsome either in the book , I love Jane Eyre 2006 television miniseries , Mr.Rochester was dashing & humorous.

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
I want mint in here because mint 3rd lakorn is not confirm 100%.and maiwarit have3with margie ,mew ,next one don't know actress they is fitting in this mont. Mint and Nadech /mario .like in here.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well to be fair, it's not like Willy looked a whole lot older than Joy either. Willy just had such a commanding presence that you basically believed whatever he sold. It also helped that he was so tall.

And let's be real, people don't really want an accurate age pairing do they? Then you'd get something like Poh-Preem and then the complaints would roll in.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I was also thinking or Nycha too, or how about Aum Kim reunion, they had explosive chemistry, still not sure why they haven't been paired up again since then.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
The p'ek was 40 while n'ek 18 years old, a huge age gap , he wasn't suppose to be handsome either in the book , I love Jane Eyre 2006 television miniseries , Mr.Rochester was dashing & humorous.
Then we can put Por or Ken T...Andrew/Ananda
The girls can be anyone within Pat and Mint's age group :)

Then we will have the age difference. I mean, I didn't care for Por/preem but their lakorn did well and people like them...and to those that watched them it wasn't stressful because they can't Jin them or any dream of them being a couple lol. They actually watched the lakorn and enjoyed based on the lakorn so it's good for the viewers.

I don't mind Ananda in here...I think he will look compatible with the youngster and make it work. Na, I don't mind as well but couldn't see a n'ek young enough for him.