[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, I agree. I don't get why they just didn't make this lakorn 16-17 episodes. I know that's a lot for a ch3 lakorn but if GRGR can have 22 episodes, Roy Marn can too.
I wish they didn't rush it as much. May didn't change as much and with the whole overnight change, not convincing at all. lol But whatever. As long as my Bargie got each other then it's all good. :)
I love the tickle part too! MOST INTIMATE thing we've seen Bargie do to each other so far....other than the "Willing" scene. ahahaa
It was nice on how they gave us the honeymoon as the ending instead of a wedding. They gave us a little extra more. :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I adore the way the second wedding was like a repeat of the first, except so way more happier! lol Bee being the substitute bride again but it was just the way everyone wanted it! their honeymoon was so cute and sweet--lol Mark's chasing and the scissors. Margie and Boy make an amazing couple, their smiles are meant for each other!

May redeemed herself...but it took too long for me to like her >< it was abrupt! And I'm glad she didn't end up with Athit. He should go find a nice girl like Bee who is energetic and cute.

I definitely would have loved more Bee-Mark scenes too, more acts of them falling for each other.

roselovesice

I'll be so heartbroken if they actually gave Sunny a girl. Why? Because I love him too much to give him to somebody else. :whahuh:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I guess this is my last post here since the lakorn ended. Last episode felt rushed like many other lakorns that I find it a common thing now but at least it was a happy ending for Bee and Mark. At least they showed us a happy, playful honeymoon. I hope to see Margie in a more dramatic role in the future.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I feel so bad i didnt accomplish my goal for this lakorn and it is to catch up and finish this lakorn today when it air.so i get to comment on the ending of this lakorn. :( im so sad.im only on ep 11. Well,i love watching boy and margie alot im happy their rating are high and good. I hope they get another lakorn together. I'll come back and comment on the ending when im done.sad i cant comment the ending with all you guys.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I thought the ending was quite nice, I'm glad they didn't drag it out unnecessarily. This was one the the best lakons this year, it's up there with Roy Mai.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Another scene I thought touching was when Mark and Bee were in America (Sweaters+long sleeves=America right? :p) and Mark told Bee that he wanted to be selfish like some people so he could be with her there forever. Bee told him that if he was like that they wouldn't be where they are now. She sees the good in him afterall. :crush: Also, the part where Bee told Mark that she doesn't consider their marriage a bad dream was sweet and sad at the same time. Gah, I really wished the lakorn didn't end yet!

Oh wells, a video of the duo I found that helped me a little in missing them. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mxSbgRcZ0&feature=channel_video_title

credit: BoyMargieTV

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I totally loved the ending where they were on the boat..
and he was hugging her from the back...
Its just so real Y_____Y So beautiful

Overall, I enjoyed this lakorn
Fell so in love w/Bargie <3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is going to be one of those lakorns that I can't stop thinking about LOL. I am going to miss Sunny, Bee, and Mark! Sunny the most though. It would be so awesome if Thai Lakorns had spin-off lakorns they can do a spin-off lakorn for Atit LOL it would be cute to have Mint C as his nang'ek too in the spin off lakorn >.< I think out of all three versions I love First as Atit the most LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T just finished watching the last ep.. i'm so sad that it's really over :(

wahhh.. no more boobee/sunny.. mark/bee.. i will really miss those characters :(
i would've liked to see hat/fon's relationship too..

aigoo aigoo.. im missing them already T_T..

i really thought that p'thot was going to get with p'thip.. wrong assumption @_@.. that would've been cute though!!

Sunny.. be mines XD

and wahh.. yadech's lakorn will have 20+ eps.. that's crazy!! i want more RM episodes!!!1 kyahhhh!!!

I'VE BEEN AFFECTED BY BARGIE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Im a lil behind on this..but man, the scene where Bee got out of the car and
starts running to Mark for the hug, was so sad... Made me have tears in my eyes
for sure... :cry1:

roselovesice

Gosh. I can't wait to get my premium magazine of this lakorn so that i can look at it and at the same time cryyy! lol :coverlaf:

I'm gonna be so sad when this lakorn gets moved to the 'old lakorn" section. :teary:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
actually I was quite annoyed that they throw in thip's reconciliation with her loser ex-husband and the crying part of May's mother. believe it or not, I have my watch by my side and start counting the minutes left. But all of it melted when I see the cute honeymoon scene:) love it that Margie used only a small scissors and Mark said she quite looks down on him (u know what we think...blushed)

I think it is good to see May's left because once she has been trying her best to get Mark and he proved that he only loves bee (the scene which she tested him by using bee's phone and his eager to meet bee in every opportunity allows) and the fact that bee is her real sister can also softens her heart. You can compete with your cousin but not your sister. And like other, Atith is for us fans. We need elope him before he meets May's again :) I love it when they keep them an open ended relation.

All in all,I will go and get the whole DVD for my collection. Love Margie and boy plus first.

roselovesice

Yeah totally. I agree. I hate it when they make a scene that isn't necessary long. It annoys the crap out of me. They could use that time for at least some romance scene instead. :rolleyes:
I was surprised that Thip went back to her husband. What was the whole point of their divorce anyways if they were gonna get back so early.. :thumbdown:
Omg. Vi got with an ugly dude. That was a :eyetwitch: Scene. Lol
I was kind of sad that May and Bee didn't reconcile like how they did in the past 2 versions. It would of been nice. But I guess not in this version because May was too snotty and the whole Lakorn totally changed from the 2 ollder versions. Lol I wonder what would happen if May ever comes back to visit them. She probably don't even want to see both Mark and Bee. And Jitra still hate Bee nonetheless. Oh my.

I just realized that it has been exactly a month since this Lakorn aired. I'm so sad. :weep:
I'm gonna get myself a whole collection of bargie too. I love them two too much to not do it. Lol :crush:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Bee and Mark withdrawal already! T-T I love love love this couple. I'm totally wrapped up in Roy Marn's story of bringing two people who started off on the wrong foot and grew into a beautiful relationship together. and it didn't feel like the typical hate-to-love story either. Bargie were amazing, felt the depths of their love, it was for real >< I applaud this remake.

roselovesice

This Lakorn isn't even old yet. It's only been a day old and it's considered old already. My poor babyyy!! lol
I'm so sad to see this topic moved to this section. I'm gonna miss going on the " Currently Broadcast & Airing" section for this Lakorn. );

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhh.. i know.. im sad.. the last ep aired today.. so it's not old yet..

maybe i should move it back lol.. kekekeke XD