[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my gahhh... random post!!

i did not realize "chansa" was in tempo-po ... omgahhhh.. no wonder i was like he looks familiar.. @_@ i feel bad now.. lol..

here's a mv of him. he has a good voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4NVGBXESs
credit prinzemoce

but im just completely thrown off by him now because of his character in here lol..

cecilia

Staff member
^i feel bad for him from the start - i hate it when he give May the evil eyes (i dont' want to see him being bad)
i love his first song 'END OF THE ROAD'

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT6AiROkkBY
[/media]

I thought they say this scene is before the divorce!!
Don tell me they cut this whole scene off!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT6AiROkkBY
[/media]

I thought they say this scene is before the divorce!!
Don tell me they cut this whole scene off!!
oh no please dont or else I will cry out loud. I hope it is a honeymoon after reconciliation. cant wait as it is only less then half an hour to go. love margie and boy plus first

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
oh no please dont or else I will cry out loud. I hope it is a honeymoon after reconciliation. cant wait as it is only less then half an hour to go. love margie and boy plus first
But in this video the person say this scene is a honeymoon before they divorce.
Unless there's a second divorce which is kinda impossible.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Chloe, I was wondering the same thing. Like Lilypha, I will cry like a freaking baby if these scenes are left out! Crap, they should cut off Vi, May and Mom scenes and give us more Mark and Bee being happy after all the heartache these two had to go through because of one selfish being!

Lilypha, can't agree more on Mark acting like a teenager in love when he's with Bee. I think it's because he's been hurt by love and adamant about not doing so again so when he falls in love with Bee it's like he's falling in love for the very first time again, hence his unsureness at their date and such. Rewatched the beach scene again and I love the part where Mark was starring at his watch. Bee was in the car asleep and he was sitting on the log. At that moment, I think he realized he can't afford to spend any more time apart from Bee so he went back to be close to her in the car. Soooooooo heartwrenching! (That's what I thought at the time but now as I type, Mark could just be sleepy when he was checking out the time. lol. The romantic in me like likes to think he can't part from his wife though.)

So excited for their happyily ever after but so damn sad because I won't look towards the weekend as much. *sigh*

Edit: Chloe, I'm hoping the person voicing the news is just mistaken. I can't handle not seeing this scene! Also, anyone know the ratings for last week and this week's episodes? I hope the final draws a 13-14 like Boy wished. Gah, he's so freakin cute in the clip with his black shirt!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I don't thinks they will cut off that scene b/c it's after the wedding at the End.
You guys make me wonder now, i don't hope they will cut that scene. :nailbiter:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Why are all the unimportant people taking up scenes in the last episode? Ick! Vimada I dislike but less than May. Love her comeback when May's mom said she was thick faced. She's so right. She may be thick faced but never so thick faced to get pregnant just to trap a guy. In your thick face, May!

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Thank god they never remove that scene.
Roy marn ended already and i'm gonna miss Bargie!!!
Don know when will they be in a lakorn together again :(

Feeling sad that this lakorn has ended :teary:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad that the lakorn ended! I love Mark and Bee. If only the last episode was all about them and less about the drama may created. :( I love their honeymoon scene.

Loved when Bee brought out the small scissors and was like 'chop, chop' LMAO. Also when she told Mark she wasn't bringing the big scissors cause it's heavy. This small one should be enough and Mark was like 'oh, you're disrepecting me' lol. Oh my god, they are so freakin adorable and unlike any couple I've seen in lakorns.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. May took up the whole ending. Lol
Good thing First didn't go with May but I was upset that they didn't give us any happy scenes of Sunny!! ); I wanted to see a happy ending for Sunny, Fon, and Hat!!!
Anyways, I love the ending. They were so freakin' adorable. Love how they went back to chasing each other on the boat. Lol Oh Bee! If you wanted to kiss Mark so bad, just ask him. I'm sure he won't say 'No.' lol
Bargie is the BEST. I'm really gonna miss this Lakorn and Bargie very much!! TT_____TT

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ OMG what she was implying sure would make a guy want to prove himself! augh...! X]

Freaking love when Mark found out she didn't run away at the gas station and lifted her up and spun. absolutely beautiful moment of his love. so cute, their frolicking on the beach. I swear, their love is so innocent that the "night in the condo at Huahin" is a night of kissing only for me lol. such a tender scene, him staring at her from outside the car, and that loving kiss on the forehead. *dies*
seriously brought tears to my eyes when Bee ran out to hug him. T-T

I agree with every word Athit said! May is just afraid of being inferior to Bee.
argh, I love Athit, he's willing to sacrifice himself to let Mark and Bee be together. Does he end up with May?? please no...she doesn't want his help and she doesn't deserve it either!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sorry to spoil it but no he doesn't end up with her. She left with her baby. I think she still have the kid. She rejected him again at the airport. They should totally give us an epilogue. Lol

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I love the Ending!! :thumbsup:
REally love Bargie and this lakorn, So adorable. :crush:
Hope they will get in a lakorn soon. :spin:

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Last episode was so rushed. But I guess I still enjoyed it.

I just wished the producers/script writers had better time management skills. The drama took such a slow pace in the beginning (up until Bee and Mark's wedding), I personally think it's unnecessary to drag it on for that long. They should have been able to wrap up all the story telling about the past in 3 episodes. That way the drama would be able to focus a lot more on the development of Mark and Bee's relationship. I mean, they have great chemistry but I still found it a bit rushed that they fell in love so quick. Because of the bad time managing skills, it took a toll on the last episode. A lot of important scenes happened within seconds. There was no character development for May, she suddenly changed from a selfish person to a giving sister overnight LOL. I found that a bit funny XD

Overall I still really enjoyed watching this (mainly because I loveeee Boy's acting :p). I always looked forward to the weekends so I could catch up on new episodes hehe. But like I said, I think it'd be even better if the plot was spread out more evenly and naturally :)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Last episode was so rushed. But I guess I still enjoyed it.

I just wished the producers/script writers had better time management skills. The drama took such a slow pace in the beginning (up until Bee and Mark's wedding), I personally think it's unnecessary to drag it on for that long. They should have been able to wrap up all the story telling about the past in 3 episodes. That way the drama would be able to focus a lot more on the development of Mark and Bee's relationship. I mean, they have great chemistry but I still found it a bit rushed that they fell in love so quick. Because of the bad time managing skills, it took a toll on the last episode. A lot of important scenes happened within seconds. There was no character development for May, she suddenly changed from a selfish person to a giving sister overnight LOL. I found that a bit funny XD

Overall I still really enjoyed watching this (mainly because I loveeee Boy's acting :p). I always looked forward to the weekends so I could catch up on new episodes hehe. But like I said, I think it'd be even better if the plot was spread out more evenly and naturally :)
Definitely agree with you on the time management portion. Not only did they focused too much on the past, I thought they waste a lot of time on characters that didn't even add to the story (Thip and her hubby's storyline). Also, definitely agree there was no character development with May. I mean this girl was repeatedly told by Mark that he did not love her yet still insists on Marriage only to abandoned the idea overnight to a sister she still refused to lose to up to the very last second was definitely unbelievable. I just accepted it because we get a happy ending for our pranangs. lol. Overall, I like this lakorn alot because of Margie and Boy. They played their roles perfectly. :thumbsup:

Another thing to add is that I love when Mark tickled Bee. They are so cheesy and cute!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Waaaaaah! It ended :(

I have to say that May & Atit make a very good couple. That whole farewell scene at the airport was my favorite LOL! I cried too hahaha. Bargie were so "na-rak" on their honeymoon. They are a one of a kind couple.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww man i can't believe it's over. I remember a few weeks ago we were talking about how excited we were about it airing, and now the ending :( so soon. I really enjoyed this lakorn tho, BARGIE is so freaken cute!! I adore them, and like everyone here I wish they had more scenes together.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I love the chase scene on the boat! I also adore how despite the chasing Bee went willing to Mark's arms for the hug. So freakin cute together!