[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thigdefhuujkjffdssyuovdriuewgiqdhookbfdhiffhjudstuiyx jgdchyydtbjkhxeduydtjdykxykfulchkvjlcoudyististxkhcchlhochk. Lucky oh lhckyciycykckhhklhfuocoycoh lhckychk hl lhculiyisjtstjarudoy kh khcyoxitxyoclh hkciy jtxyicyk yoxtixickycykcky hksurstzticohcyockgdturewtigo yofditdtdtixkycoudyiditfyogkgixuyyeeih iyrdfyofiyciyciyciycyi ykcyiyiduteticocohfylvpuckytjtxjg ougk

what a bittersweet episode!!! Gosh I am dying from all these heartache. Haven't felt this
way since 365DOL!!! On top on that, Roy Mai is also crushing my heart. I don't mind May at all lol I actually like the fact that she shows she is a bitch. She doesn't hide it at all since episode 1. I am just pissed off because I am confused as to why she has so much control of everyone else!!! That frustrates me the most, not May herself!!!

I thought the willing scene was appropriate. I have no complaint even though I love details ahem you know what I mean lol

regarding 4hjhk, I enjoyed all 4 series despite my disappointment in Plr. I have come to adore all the couples.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Aikoden, all the gifs are so adorable! I hope you don't mind that if I use one as an avatar? Can't wait to see today's episode. Really hope that they don't go through with the divorce today and tomorrow's episode focuses just on Bee and Mark!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So tomorrow is last episode... From watching today episode- seem like tomorrow is gonna b rushed... Tying everything to one- gosh!!!!!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Love the part Mark picked Bee up when he realize she didn't leave him while at the gas station. So cute! Also, love when Bee chased Mark at the beach. He was like I'm smiling just cause...not because I'm thinking of Hua Hin. :p

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! Today scene between Mark and Bi is so heartbreaking..I cryed when she run out from the car to him. :cry:
And of course there it's some scene that the two are lovey-dovey. And I was sitting on the sofa and like :spicy:
Sunny is a really nice guy, looks like everyone is loving him, when you read comment..B/c MAr is taken by Bee.Hihi. :crush:

Don't want it to end yet. :cry1:
After this movie, i hope they will give Bargie another lakorn.
With much much drama and jealousy scenen. ^_^
But why do they have to pull out Margie on Tawan Chai NAi Ma MEk?? She can make two lakorn at a time, or Director Aof want to finish his lakorn really fast? :huh:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aikoden, all the gifs are so adorable! I hope you don't mind that if I use one as an avatar? Can't wait to see today's episode. Really hope that they don't go through with the divorce today and tomorrow's episode focuses just on Bee and Mark!
feel free to use them :)

oh man, i cna't wait to watch today's ep.. :D kyahhh..

cecilia

Staff member
Thigdefhuujkjffdssyuovdriuewgiqdhookbfdhiffhjudstuiyx jgdchyydtbjkhxeduydtjdykxykfulchkvjlcoudyististxkhcchlhochk. Lucky oh lhckyciycykckhhklhfuocoycoh lhckychk hl lhculiyisjtstjarudoy kh khcyoxitxyoclh hkciy jtxyicyk yoxtixickycykcky hksurstzticohcyockgdturewtigo yofditdtdtixkycoudyiditfyogkgixuyyeeih iyrdfyofiyciyciyciycyi ykcyiyiduteticocohfylvpuckytjtxjg ougk

what a bittersweet episode!!! Gosh I am dying from all these heartache. Haven't felt this
way since 365DOL!!! On top on that, Roy Mai is also crushing my heart. I don't mind May at all lol I actually like the fact that she shows she is a bitch. She doesn't hide it at all since episode 1. I am just pissed off because I am confused as to why she has so much control of everyone else!!! That frustrates me the most, not May herself!!!

I thought the willing scene was appropriate. I have no complaint even though I love details ahem you know what I mean lol

regarding 4hjhk, I enjoyed all 4 series despite my disappointment in Plr. I have come to adore all the couples.
i guess everyone's considerate of May b/c she's pregnant -- no one know the truth yet except having Mark to denied that he's not the father (Well, sunny & boobi know). I guess they're just waiting to see MAY to be considerate of the love between the two lovebirds.

Anyway, i still think she's evil -- pure evil .. always wish the WORST to fall upon Bee .. not even a second will she think positive .. i know she's jealous but man, she has NEVER EVER been proud or thanks Bee of doing something great .. i'm sure we're all jealous of our cousin too but at least we give credit and show appreciation when it is due but MAY -- she's just EVIL, SELFISH, served her right for being the one to get karma bite her back (this whole time, i keep thinking of what Sunny said 'IF THE RAPE VICTIM HAS TO BE SOMEON TTHEN I HOPE IT'S YOU') i also think it's very evil of her to use this pregnancy to control everyone especially knowing that Mark is not the father but still insist on moving into his house .. at this point, she has no pride, no nothing .. i feel bad but she shouldn't have drag these two people who didn't do harm to her to be in this situation too .. no matter how much i try to justify her behavior, i can't think of any unforgiven events to forgive her attitude to life .. she's just pure evil for me -- like BUA NGERN (especially when she threaten to kill the maid who heard the conversation between her and sunny that Chansa's the father. OMG, i was so scared that the nice maid will get murder) Regardless of what her problem is -- she shouldn't have use that threat to freak out the nice innocent maid who just HAPPEN to be there at the time. EVIL MAY! I hate to see SUNNY use himself to be her knight .. NOT FAIR at all!

AH, i also hate how THIP waver about her feeling -- gosh, if you divorce him, then forget about him and move on .. LET THAT cheater rot in whatever he do. Even after the divorce, he still contact Vi so don't expect anything back -- hehehe .. sorry, i have so much anger in today episode lol -- too much for me to handle

fun

Expired Sarnie
No May haw always been controlling and everyone knew way before she got pregnant that she is a total bitch... she still had a lot of control over everyone. I can tolerate May does it out in the open. Yet no one seem to hit her in the head ( not literally lol )

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
i guess everyone's considerate of May b/c she's pregnant -- no one know the truth yet except having Mark to denied that he's not the father (Well, sunny & boobi know). I guess they're just waiting to see MAY to be considerate of the love between the two lovebirds.

Anyway, i still think she's evil -- pure evil .. always wish the WORST to fall upon Bee .. not even a second will she think positive .. i know she's jealous but man, she has NEVER EVER been proud or thanks Bee of doing something great .. i'm sure we're all jealous of our cousin too but at least we give credit and show appreciation when it is due but MAY -- she's just EVIL, SELFISH, served her right for being the one to get karma bite her back (this whole time, i keep thinking of what Sunny said 'IF THE RAPE VICTIM HAS TO BE SOMEON TTHEN I HOPE IT'S YOU') i also think it's very evil of her to use this pregnancy to control everyone especially knowing that Mark is not the father but still insist on moving into his house .. at this point, she has no pride, no nothing .. i feel bad but she shouldn't have drag these two people who didn't do harm to her to be in this situation too .. no matter how much i try to justify her behavior, i can't think of any unforgiven events to forgive her attitude to life .. she's just pure evil for me -- like BUA NGERN (especially when she threaten to kill the maid who heard the conversation between her and sunny that Chansa's the father. OMG, i was so scared that the nice maid will get murder) Regardless of what her problem is -- she shouldn't have use that threat to freak out the nice innocent maid who just HAPPEN to be there at the time. EVIL MAY! I hate to see SUNNY use himself to be her knight .. NOT FAIR at all!

AH, i also hate how THIP waver about her feeling -- gosh, if you divorce him, then forget about him and move on .. LET THAT cheater rot in whatever he do. Even after the divorce, he still contact Vi so don't expect anything back -- hehehe .. sorry, i have so much anger in today episode lol -- too much for me to handle
May is definitely pure evil. Threatening Mark's maid servant just because she overheard the truth about the baby's daddy. Crazy girl is willing to become a murder just for the sake of her name. To me, she has no redeeming quality and it's very unlikely that her character can be redeemed with just one episode left. Honestly with the way May's acting, the only reason why I believe she's willing to let Bee have Mark at the end was because she lost the baby. She doesn't have to live with the fact that she's pregnant without marriage. I mean Mark's told her numerous times that he doesn't love her but her crazy a$$ don't care! Whereas Bee was willing to sacrifice her love for her cousin, May could care less who's hurt as long as her reputation ain't tarnished.

In this version, I seriously can not understand Fon. She's encouraging her sister to give her low life of a husband a second chance when he's done absolutely nothing but hurt Thip and their son with the affair. I seriously wish Hat was there to hit Fon over the head with something (literally) to stop her dumb babble about reconcilation.

Btw, when Mark 'abduct' Bee in this episode, I was wondering how he got her to stay still in the back seat. Not surprising that he had to bound her hands. lol. Also, Sunny is too cute. I love how he was chuckling as he saw Mark's care drove by with Bee calling out for help. :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i think the girl who plays Vimada is doing too good of a job...because I totally LOATHE her! and the saddest part is that I don't find her role even all that important yet, I can't help getting worked up when her face appears on screen. she's so infuriating.
And as for the other pinkberry, May, she is just beyond comprehension. I hate her as well. She looks entirely too smug at the thought of Bee "losing her rep from an affair." it's so obvious that to May, it's all about her. She doesn't love Mark, she wants status, why else would she make a big deal about not wanting a small wedding. and she especially wants to beat Bee, even more so after getting raped. She wants Bee to always be beneath her. And ugh, the fact that she resorted to using Athit to make Mark feel bad towards Bee shows she knows she's lost. it's disgusting and I don't think the scriptwriter should condemn Athit to be with someone like this forever. And OH MY GAWD, she and her mom have got to be the...%*&^%&^$%!#!#!!!&& I'm sorry, even as a woman, I know that men have their rights too, and they can't be framed like this. Jitra was all offended that they were "disrespecting May" by questioning Mark as the father, well heck, if I was Mark I'd demand a DNA test, forget about being respectful and a gentleman when I KNOW I'm not the father. Urgh, i've wasted half the post complaining about her lol

Thank you ATHIT for standing up to May and staying strong against her. usually people get all sorry for the evil one...

I loved when Tot said that Bee and Mark should be pitied because "When they couldn't face each other, the elders marry them. When they like each other, the elders part them."
And I just have to say that it was laughable when May refused Tot's offer to marry her and said she doesn't want pity and she'd find her own solution. Her solution is so. wrong. X[ She just does not make sense at all.

The Sunny and Boobi pair continue to warm my heart.

Episode 13: "Because I like you, is that reason enough?!" So intense and made me frustrated he said it so late and then...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Athit and Fon heard him! And Hat's little dance when Mark actually and finally confessed for them to hear! augh, i loved it. Mark looked like a stubborn little boy finally owning up to his feelings.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So sad. Bee ran out of the car to hug Mark :.( I cried when they were at the beach and Mark kissed her. You can tell he really loves her.

Margie really did a great job playing an 18 year old.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is ending soon. I feel so bored and depressed. Guess I'm a lil obsessed with Margie ever since Kob S. is no longer acting.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I did like the willing scene. It was tremendously touching. And I think it was also...very intimate, more so than the usual suggestive ones because they were hugging and then suddenly we looked upon Mark and Bee in bed and it was like we were looking at an actual real life couple who didn't need to be set up in an obvious sexual type of atmosphere. They were coming close but so slowly too like hesitant as if afraid their love would only hurt them more. And their hearts were practically breaking, the tears in Bee's innocent eyes and the tears that slipped from Mark's yearning face(and Boy Peacemaker and that instrumental in the background totally set up this emotional mood).
Hm so were people dissatisfied because Mark still had his shirt on? Lol, I could believe that Mark and Bee didn't do anything more than kiss, and I would still be satisfied because their love was profoundly expressed that it was enough for me. Bargie did a marvelous job.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee, I think my favorite part in this episode besides the scene after the divorce was the beach scene. It was so bittersweet. I never thought Boy could portray grief so well. When Bee was in the car and he was sitting outside by himself I totally felt his pain as he teared up. :(

Soklahote, me too! I like Boy but Roy Marn has made me a Margie fan.

Another scene I like is when Mark asked Bee if they can see each other after the divorce and Bee told him she's going to study abroad. He told her he'd have no one to call him Thief face and bearded man again. lol.