[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Lily, no problem. I think I've been in the mood for Boy and Margie since the lakorn aired. Sad thing is I've become a fan so I hope they don't make us wait too long until they are paired up in another decent lakorn.

onahc, she's introduced herself in Spanish but I've never heard full on conversations in Spanish from her before. However, when she was on Tonight show with Kim and Mint, she did mentioned that she spoke Spanish with her dad.

I went back to episode 12 and I love the forehead kiss. I guess to get what you want from Bee, you have to use the element of surprise. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My poor Margie. I hope She's doing good. ): My prayers go out to her and her family. It's so ironic that her father died in the Lakorn and then her real father died in real life right after..wait no. Before. Very ironic. /: It's sad that he didn't get to watch and see the rest of her lakorn. ): We were so close! lol

Anyways, back to Bargie. Wow. I never knew they had a bad impression of each other at first. lol Oh Boy. It's a good thing they sat down and talked about. I guess that the stuff they had in common really made them become like Best Friend. :) Makes me so happy! Haaaha
I don't think Margie talks in Spanish that much..not more than Thai of course. lol

Gosh. I can't wait for the next episode already. With my 5 day break, it's gonna take forever!! ):

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a clip of Margie introducing herself in Spanish. It starts @ 1:51.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVzuwgPnuPk

Boy's translation, Do you have milk?. LMAO. He's so ridiculous!

Edit:

Clip of Boy and Margie describing their first meeting at the Samui event. :p Starts @ 9:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVzuwgPnuPk

cecilia

Staff member
I heard in rs that she does know a little (can't remember what language it was) but she does have conversation with her dad at times (not in English but another language instead) so it could be Spanish since she's half Spanian.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
falling so behind T-T

I love and hate guys like Athit...I hate them because they make me love them so much!!! and yet I still have to root for Mark to get Bee because it is just right for those two to end up together! ><
and especially from all the spoilers, Athit is winning my heart so bad--though that's not to say that Mark isn't either but he was a bit slower in doing so until he began expressing good feelings for Bee, hehe...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Margie seems really devasted based on her tweets. :( Boy tweeted his condolensces.

RT @Boy_Pakorn: RIP Mr Daniel Balenciaga , @margie_rasri be strong na sis i understand u /thx so much for ur encouragement,I will b strong

onahc

sarNie Elites
I heard in rs that she does know a little (can't remember what language it was) but she does have conversation with her dad at times (not in English but another language instead) so it could be Spanish since she's half Spanian.
Actually in the interview with Mint and Kim, Margie said she is fluent in Spanish because she communicates with her father in Spanish. Her Thai is good because of her mom and she can also speak English because her mom and dad spoke English to each other.

roselovesice

Thanks natesen215 I feel so sad for Margie. I feel like many daras are losing their fathers these days. It's not their mom but dad. Boy totally feels Margie..of course. he lost his dad too, right? /:
Anyways, I was watching the hugging part and it totally goes with what has happen. Like Mark said, we're always gonna lose that one person we love. Well, somewhere along the line. lol I hope that comforts Margie. She should just reminemce and think of that moment when she was hugging Boy. Lol it'll help cheer her up. :)
That just reminds me that my first cousin just lost her boyfriend due to a motorcycle accident. ): So many things happening these days.

Anyways, JUST 4 MORE DAYS LEFT. :D

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks natesen215 I feel so sad for Margie. I feel like many daras are losing their fathers these days. It's not their mom but dad. Boy totally feels Margie..of course. he lost his dad too, right? /:
Anyways, I was watching the hugging part and it totally goes with what has happen. Like Mark said, we're always gonna lose that one person we love. Well, somewhere along the line. lol I hope that comforts Margie. She should just reminemce and think of that moment when she was hugging Boy. Lol it'll help cheer her up. :)
That just reminds me that my first cousin just lost her boyfriend due to a motorcycle accident. ): So many things happening these days.

Anyways, JUST 4 MORE DAYS LEFT. :D
No problem. And I'm not too sure about Margie but the thought of Boy in his pj hugging me is making me breathless. :p Kidding. Sort of. But yep, Boy lost his dad so I'm sure he has lots of comforting words for her. :)

And alas, I hope we see a longer preview of episode 13 soon. I want to see more of Mark and Bee in the Korean drama Bee dreamed of. lol.

roselovesice

No problem. And I'm not too sure about Margie but the thought of Boy in his pj hugging me is making me breathless. :p Kidding. Sort of. But yep, Boy lost his dad so I'm sure he has lots of comforting words for her. :)

And alas, I hope we see a longer preview of episode 13 soon. I want to see more of Mark and Bee in the Korean drama Bee dreamed of. lol.
aha forreals. :)
I wanna see a longer preview too. I'm do excited. :dance2:

Okay. I'm so confused. What was with the whole point of signing the legal marriage paper if they were going to have to divorce in the end? I know that it was to save face but then if they had to divorce anyways, what was the purpose of it? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

jjinxx

dude, is Vi a god or is it just me? i mean, no one seems to be able to say NO to her, even though she is obviously the spawn of devil, and up to no good. why let her come to the company party? just order her to get the heck away from Mark and Bee's life. heck, forget Mark and Bee, i want her out of MY life lol. she's so hateful. seriously, there is no need to be a gentleman towards her, i wish Mark or rather Sunny would just give her a good slap. Bee stayed strong and danced onstage anyway, way to go girl!

oh my gosh, Boy...he is so...irresistable lol as Mark, he just draws my attention right away. and in his casual clothes or pjs he looks so boyish and cute! lol when he teased her about her body and just his little glances and sneak looks and secret jealousies.

*gasp!* hand holding! willing hand holding onstage! lol so cute. augh, but I saw Sunny give her 'the look'... T-T he's such a good guy.

did i mention i am in freaking love with Boy Peacemaker's song?

cecilia

Staff member
aha forreals. :)
I wanna see a longer preview too. I'm do excited. :dance2:

Okay. I'm so confused. What was with the whole point of signing the legal marriage paper if they were going to have to divorce in the end? I know that it was to save face but then if they had to divorce anyways, what was the purpose of it? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:
I think his dad wants this to be a REAL marriage but when May came back -- he has no other choices but to leave it up to Mark to decide - Sure he still has a little anger left but slowly, he's giving in and forget everything. Also, he doesn't like May so this could be another factor why he wants to tie MARK/BEE down just in case something serious were to happen among them (intimacy)

Jinxy, i love those little hideaway jealous look on him .. he knows he like her but just can't do much b/c of ANGRY MAY!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
natesen215...me too! I desperately want to see them in whatever k-drama scene that was in the preview. Boy was wearing a scarf LOL!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish I could catch up with everyone's comments!! But I'm sure it's all about Bargie love :)

I freaken love this remake!! It's like if it's a new lakorn with similar storyline, it's so interesting to me even after watchin the older version before :) I hope in the last 3 episodes we get some major sweet scenes!! I can't wait for the willing scene :D I guess we won't see an r scene in this version.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finiished episode 12 last night. Love love love!!! I was wailing like a baby the scene of Mark and Bee. It was cute, touching and sweet. I want a hug too Boy Pakorn!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So margie can speak Thai English and Spanish... Her mom is full Thai right??? As for her dad- what nationality is he cuz the last name sounds Italian????

jjinxx

still on ep 11 and eeek, May just came in and ruined the whole picture! I just want to shake May until the selfishness and unreasonableness falls out of her! she is just...ugh...!

I was so sad for Bee when she kept getting pushed by May and made to feel like Mark doesn't like her--he obviously has lots of loving feelings for him! just look at his hurt face when she was packing and saying that she was going be free from hell (it's not true Bee! you know it's all a lie!). but then for all that, he still can't act his feelings. but I understand that he feels sorry for May. but still. >< Bee cried so sadly. and Mark looking like he wanted Bee to come back to threaten him with the scissors again...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^saddest part for me was to see Mark stand there, listening to May put Bee down when she said "a person like you, mark will never sleep with you unless he's on drug or drunk"
gosh, at that moment, i just wanna jump in and slap the hell out of May! Selfish -- selfish .. that's why i don't want athit to be with her.