[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Is it me??? I feel more connected to boo-bee and sunny characters.... or maybe im totally crushing on Athit character....lol

cecilia

Staff member
^you're just crushing on Athit, he has that charm in him ..
i'm falling for BOY in today episode even though he's on/off with his feeling. lol
Good girl likes bad guy (i guess lol)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
for some reason i think dis version make me so emotional especially bee's part...it played so different from the old older version...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, in the midst of all the sadness, Bee and Mark are so adorable! Mark is so cute when he teased Bee about her calling him Khun instead of nai after just one hug.:p I love the hug between the two and my heart really hurt for Bee's sadness about her uncle. Margie really acted well in this scene!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
In this episode, we find out Mark's age. Kinda. He's about 10-11 years older than Bee. Sorry, Fun. I knew you were rooting for a 4-5 years age difference. :p I love Bee's comment about his age though, 'you're not 30 yet? You're face is way pass it.' LMAO. Boobi still fiesty despite her sadness. One of the many reasons why I love her!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
So I'm spamming because Mark and Bee are just too hilarious! Even when they are dating they take it to the extreme! lol. They are so funny during the date. Staying in the bathroom so as not to appear to eager. Bee even became girlie for the date. Aww!

onahc

sarNie Elites
May was incredibly selfish when she asked her dad if he could hang on just a little longer so that he can give her blessings at her wedding. As if! The scene where May told Wimada she's marrying Maak to be his only wife, not somebody's mia luang was hilarious because Wimada quipped "wait until you marry Maak first then you can tell that"! What a great comeback Wi!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
May was incredibly selfish when she asked her dad if he could hang on just a little longer so that he can give her blessings at her wedding. As if! The scene where May told Wimada she's marrying Maak to be his only wife, not somebody's mia luang was hilarious because Wimada quipped "wait until you marry Maak first then you can tell that"! What a great comeback Wi!
I know, I was like WTH is her problem. A great injustice has been dealt her but I really expected the whole ordeal to make her a better and less self centered person but no. We've seen Bee grow up a lot in the past few episodes but May remains the same. May may have liked Mark to marry him but for right now, I think she's doing it because she doesn't want to see Bee happy or better than her. I think Mark is a little turned off by May, he doesn't even follow her when she huffs, puffs then leaves anymore.

I really love the kiss on the forehead Mark gave Bee. If only it was on a happier ocassion! :( Anyhoos, can't wait to see next week's episodes! Bee's so lovesick, Mark is becoming the star of her Korean drama. LMAO.

cecilia

Staff member
The preview got me laughing so hard. Today episode was another awesome one. Poor Sunny, I think he has fallen for Boobi but is tight mouth too. He was a bit annoyed seeing Mark look Bee's way. Also sadden seeing Bee feeling unease.

I must thank Fon and Hat for coming up with the plan to ease their way into these two tight lips people's hearts. Loving their action at the dinner date. And that forehead kiss is so cute. Looking forward to next week episode.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WTF!!!! I dreamt about Roy Marn last night. No...it wasn't about Bargie, but May & her father. I'm too obsess with this lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol ^^ It's okay. aahaa :coverlaf:

Oh gosh. They're both such nerds when it comes to dates. I love how they kept blocking their faces with the menus. :lolyup: They were so shy and silly.
I love the forehead kiss part. It was so cute. He sure did hesitate before he took action! :crush: It was cute how he bought her a dog toy.
Gosh. I totally dislike May more than ever right now. She's so annoying. I like how Mark doesn't seem to follow her as much anymore. We barely saw them together today. :yahoo: lol
I hate Vi but at the same time I love her and her comebacks when it comes to May. It's true when she says those things. :clap2:
I can't wait to see next weeks episodes. I'm gonna be so sad yet, happy at the same time. :yahoo: We will get to see the scene we've been all waiting for! :w-scene-pop-corn: :dance3: :dance1: :lolyup:
Too bad there were no :r-scene-pop-corn: in this version. :cry: haha jk But it's alright. :lol:
I love Hat and Fon. They're so silly as well. Love how they try to get the two back together. :D
I feel so bad for Bee. As for Mark, Somewhat. Why? Because he still need to make up his minds. He makes me so :rant:
I love the hugging part. It was so cute and emotional. :spin: :cry:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
damn. boy looked sooo good in his white shirt the night they hugged.
LOL. I thought I was the only one. I love Boy when he's in PJ's. His shirt are usually loose so he looks more built then when he's in formal clothes. :p

Btw, it irks me somewhat that everyone is urging them to divorce. Can't they feel the love? :p

cecilia

Staff member
I think Grandma didn't notice b/c she probably didn't' live with them -- and being how Bee is .. grandma probably assumed that Bee's sad b/c her beloved uncle is dying. So she feels it's alright .. Mark's dad didn't want the divorce to happen as he said it really is up to Mark to decide and Bee to say it. If Bee wants it to take place immediately, he'll do it. As for Mark, his dad was like 'think about it to make sure you're making the right decision.' so he knows that his son has feeling (from the night he caught them hugging).

As for everyone else beside these two elders and their best friends -- its' more so of pride and selfishness. I think Athit knows and is trying to deny it b/c he's still confuses about his feeling for Bee as he said he only pity her and sometime i don't understand his feeling too so i'm concluding, he's telling Mark to hurry up b/c he doesn't want to see his Boobi get hurt in the end due to Mark's indecisive mind. It's why he keeps making smart comments toward Mark whenever Mark threaten to not let him see her. lol -- sadly, Mark's loosing points b/c of May being attached to him lol -- WAY TO GO ATHIT! i love you for being who you are but i'm also sad that you might have fallen for Boobi and will get yourself hurt in the end too. (i think he had fallen for her at the BANANON'S THANK YOU PARTY - he seems to have mesmerizing eyes toward Boobi after she went onstage.) Also, pitiful is the root of LOVE - our SUNNY is FALLING deep for Boobi without realizing himself that's why he's acting indifferent in so many scenes lol

As for May and her mother, they pretty much just want to grab onto this opportunity so they can gain back their social status -- to stand alongside society with faces.

roselovesice

Forreals. ^^

I think Boy looks hot in his PJ's as well! I love their scenes when they go to sleep cause I get to see him dressed like that. lol
I want more of Bargie. I'm already missing them...even though the lakorn hasn't ended yet. /:
Poor Sunny. I dint wanna see him get hurt. But we all know he's gonna end up with May at the end. /:
Well, back to watching the old episodes lol ;D

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Forreals. ^^

I think Boy looks hot in his PJ's as well! I love their scenes when they go to sleep cause I get to see him dressed like that. lol
I want more of Bargie. I'm already missing them...even though the lakorn hasn't ended yet. /:
Poor Sunny. I dint wanna see him get hurt. But we all know he's gonna end up with May at the end. /:
Well, back to watching the old episodes lol ;D
And all along I thought you liked scenes they go to sleep because of the possible R scenerio. :coverlaf: I really do like Boy and Margie together so I'm sad that this lakorn is ending and they are no longer in going to be in Tawan something or another.

Interested in how they're going to fit all the romantic scenes in next week. Gah, I totally wouldn't mind every second of Bee and Mark at all!

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
if the lakorn is ending next week are they going to show the honeymoon too where they go the resort, unless they cut that out of the behind scene that i saw.

cecilia

Staff member
i wouldn't mind them stall more episodes to make BARGIE time last longer ..

anyway, i'm just a little confuse .. i thought GRGR start on the 28th so doesn't this mean we still have 3 more episodes to go until then? No?

roselovesice

Me too! ^^ I wish they would at least extend it a couple more episodes so that we can see more of Bargie. I think 3 episodes of Bargie trying to reconcile and with May and Vi in the picture, it's too less to try to fit everything in. It'll be so choppy, the scenes. Besides, they're so mean. They finally add Kik into the Lakorn and there's only 3 episodes left! lol

And all along I thought you liked scenes they go to sleep because of the possible R scenerio. :coverlaf: I really do like Boy and Margie together so I'm sad that this lakorn is ending and they are no longer in going to be in Tawan something or another. Interested in how they're going to fit all the romantic scenes in next week. Gah, I totally wouldn't mind every second of Bee and Mark at all!
pwahaaaaaahaaaa! Of course I love those scenes too! I admit. I can be a perv at some point. That's what happen when you watch lakorns that have R and Willing scenes. Lol and also the fact that they never give us any romantic intimate scene-ish. Ahaaa xD
Yeah, I'm pretty sad that they're not in there together but it's okay. I rather have they play another Lakorn like this. It makes me more happier. :) lol
Now I wonder how my life is going to be like after this Lakorn ends. I probably will stop watching lakorns until something good comes out like...another Bargie Lakorn! Ahaaa :)
I'm pretty sad that they keep trying to pair Marie and Boy together. Marie is cute but I don't think she matches Boy. Margie does more cause they got the mature looking face. /: I don't think I'm gonna watch Marie-Boy lakorns. Lol