[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm still so mad. Just when things were getting sweeter and better, May comes back. I really like how this version is a lot different than the older versions. It's not the ex who comes back but the cousin! lol
I just can't wait for the HAPPY moments. :)

I haven't been this obsess with a lakorn since Plerng Torranong ended! ahah

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omgahhhhhhhhhhh LOL The preview for tomorrows episode makes me want to rofl because Bee's own security camera's backstabbed her LOLLLLLLLL

Gonna translate some more transcripts LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't hate May. I'm just mad. Her behavior in this episode is consistent. I love Roy Marn not just because of Bargie but the whole casting, storyline, consistency, scripting and of course the fabulous acting from many. May is in denial, she had always been little miss perfect, but what happened to her, she cannot accept. She is trying to put everything back to how it was. I know it is no excuse for her to hurt Bee but I can understand.

I got to go back to my cousin's house after this post. FYI just two houses down lol

today's episode was a emotional roller coaster ride. I normally ff scenes that does not have
the pranang but I made this episode an exception. Can I also add, I had plenty of facial
exercise within the 1 hour and 30 minutes time period. I was smiling and frowning. Crying and laughing. Anrgy and happy. It was back and forth haha.

Cannot wait to see the next episode. I was screaming like a little girl. Those cameras that Bee install came very useful. He saw her smiling when he was pretending to fold his clothes. By the way I loved that scene too. Mark was just way too cute. He sure has a lot of cunning ideas.

roselovesice

Oh Bee and her cameras. How did Mark even excess it? if Bee was the one who installed them? lol :coverlaf:
Anyways, Oh man. Boy knows for sure now that Bee is grateful of him..at least i think so. :thumbsup:
It was really cute. When he saw it, he SMILED! :crush:

fun4fun, yeah that's true. I know for sure that i exaggerated my dislike towards May. lol :coverlaf:
It was indeed a roller coaster episode.It was my face exercise of the day. lol

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Reading you guys comments really helping me get thru being stuck in traffic in LA. Can't wait to get caught up on the episodes when I get back home Sunday. Feels sad it ends possibly next week. Got nothing to look forward to.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL I don't like May's character not because of the way she is reacting or anything like that, but because she is too snobby and she just doesn't respect other people. I know she was raised into a good family and is raised to have pride, but I dislike that she doesn't respect Mark who is her soon to be husband at all. Some of the things she say is so mean LOL. I understand why she has the right to be angry, but I don't like her personality most it is probably because of the way she was raised. Her mother for example and then her dad's neglect and the feeling that Bee stole everything from her. I don't know to describe it but she is too snobby for my taste but she is beautiful though.

The acting in this is awesome like everyone said. I feel so bad for Bee she is only 18 but has to face so much for her first love already LOL. Not enough scenes of Atit today =[. LOL from reading the transcripts you guys will grow to love Atit even more >.<

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I was totally crying when Bee packed. Gah, why, May!? They were just getting along so well too! I understand May's anger is justified, I just never liked her character. She seems to think everyone is beneath her and some of the things she says to family members and friends is just outright mean!

Edit: The scene with Bee and Pramook breaks my heart. Pramook is selfish but it breaks my heart to see Bee lose a uncle she clearly loves.

cecilia

Staff member
Tina, i'm looking forward to your transcript .. i want ATHIT to rush in to comfort Bee -- take her into his arm and beat the crap out of meanie BEARD MAN MARK!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So far it seems like major spoiler

Atit threaten to expose May for saying she is pregnant with Mark when clearly the father of her child is Chunsa (He does this because he knows that Bee loves Mark I think)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina if that is true, I would marry Atit since I can't have Mark lol

I have a question, who really did killed Baramee's parents? And so did the grandmother lie about aborting the child? Or was she unaware of it and really thought that Seeuphai really did abort Pramook's child?

cecilia

Staff member
^From my understanding of today episode .. i believe grandma's just making lies to tell her son .. when Pramuk confessed today, everything he said sounds right without having grandma doing much protest, she pretty much agree on everything he said. It also seems like Baramee agree to the fact that Bee is indeed Pramuk - probably grandma tell him the truth when she went to ask to bring Bee over to see her uncle. Aside from this, PAI was yelling and cursing at Pramuk when he cover her mouth to silence her -- she was calling him murder as she has not been as evil as he was to committed such a crime so sparing Bee from seeing him was not cruel like he called her. All in all, i think Pramuk is the one who kill Baramee's parent b/c what Grandma had told in the past has match up to anything yet but Pramuk's story measure it well lol so i'm concluding he's the killer lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think I have time to translate more than this right now LOL so I am going to post the part I liked most MAJOR SPOILER FOR TOMORROWS EPISODE LOL If I make it home from the Loy Kratong at the Cambodian Temple tonight and not feel tired I'll add some more lol.

That night
Bee sat near the water and let out a long sigh before she turned around to be surprised by Mark who was standing there.
“When did you come?”
“Just now, you can’t sleep either?”
“If I was able to sleep I would be in the bed already.”
Bee tries to walk back towards her room when Mark grabs her by the arm. Bee stops abruptly and is surprised mixed with a feeling of sadness mixed together
“Stay and talk abit.”
Bee tries to break his hold on her arm
“Let go.”
“If I let you go then you’ll leave.”
Bee tries to pull her arms away from him even more, but Mark refuses to let go and holds on tighter to her arms.
“I can stay and talk to you, but you have to let me go first. I don’t like when people touch me it feels uncomfortable.”
“Ok.” Mark said letting her go.
Bee rubbed her arms repeatedly expressing disgust of Mark as a habit.
“Come stand right here right beside me.”
Bee’s face is becomes stern again but is willing to stand beside him with a strict face.
“Is your uncle’s condition that bad?”
Bee goes quiet and accepts with a nod
“It shouldn’t be more than the next 2-3 days.”
Bee’s eyes begins to fill with tears again and Mark teases her by giving her a small push on her head.
“Crybaby.”
Bee began to cry and shoved Mark on the shoulders. Mark waved a little and teased her by placing his hands on her shoulders. Bee is angry and sad at the same time and began to cry heavily. Unable to take it anymore she turned to Mark and began hitting Mark and continued to cry.
Bee is going to walk back to the room, but Mark pulled her into his arms and held her tight. Bee wasn’t expecting it and didn’t know how to react.
“Everyone has a day where we lose someone we love, you have to be able to accept it.”
Bee begins to cry even more as she is in Mark’s arms
“How could someone with such a bad mouth like you cry? It’s not like you, come on come on stop crying.” Mark said holding her tighter.
Bee slowly moves her arms to hug Mark and puts her face in his chest and cries even harder.
So many emotions begin to join together and Mark himself feels them also so he slowly and gently places his head beside Bee’s head and holds onto her tighter.
The two secretly reveals the feelings they suppressed for one another slowly using Pramook’s illness as an excuse.
At the same time Baramee stands in a dark area watching the two and feels uneasy with the image he sees.

Sorry but for some of you waiting I think the Willing Scene is Friday LOL I'll post that part up tooooo

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Tina. I love it when you spoil me. I can wait until Friday if they add in a bunch of cute scenes lol

roselovesice

OMMGG! Thankss! I've been waiting forever for that scene. Seem's like Uncle Mee knows now! Not that he didn't before. lol
Woot Woot! I can't wait for the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene but that's so far away from today. ):

roselovesice

I love Bargie so much that i had to go back and rewatch Wayupak Montra. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these two! :heart:
I'm so excited for tmr's episode! :dance1:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Im sooo glad this version shows how they fell in love because i was still confused on how they loved each other in the first two version...

cant wait for the willing.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i enjoy every scene of Boy and Margie...
Sunny is to sweet haha... I love sunny and mark! :)

Lol another thing is that she thinks Mark is gonna rape her so
she installs cameras in the bedroom, but instead she is always
beating him up haha

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I must be overly emotionally today but I thought last scene of this episode when Bee was walking away Mark was just so sad! She's hurt physically and emotionally. :( Mark should've just went after her. We all know he wants to. Regarding the cameras, if Mark ever decides to sue for alimony based on spousal abuse, he would so win. lol. The butt poke and the beating all captured. lol. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode yet at the same time don't want to hear Bee mentioned divorce when Mark asked when she'll come back to live with him. :teary: Tina, thanks for the spoilers, can't wait to see the hug between the duo!