[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

little

sarNie Adult
l luv it too how margie cant married cus they are close cus and that p'mark still wanted his cus to be his wife something about being a sexist hahah i really like bee in here her caracter is good chunsa freaks me out like he's like a ghost made me want to ff his scenes i got scared. they should change that he should be good and show may his love and may gives in but then again we wont have a story of bee and mark marriage really cant wait tommorrow it's the wedding scene

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
todays/last night epi has been the one i have watched without ff too much, there'll be more bee and mark scenes from now on, before i was only ff through the epi's for bee/mark or bee/sunny(artit) scenes, dont mind first in here either... HATE may and the ex-girlfriend...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
todays/last night epi has been the one i have watched without ff too much, there'll be more bee and mark scenes from now on, before i was only ff through the epi's for bee/mark or bee/sunny(artit) scenes, dont mind first in here either... HATE may and the ex-girlfriend...
Ahaa I totally agree. I fastforward almost every scene that didn't have Bargie. lol But not yesterday and i hope i dont starting from today and so on. :)
I do hope that from now on we will get to see more of Boy & Margie. :) I don't really wanna see the others as much anymore because I've been seeing them too much for the past 7 episodes...leaving me with not that much scenes of Bargie together. /; lol

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is definitely getting better! at first, bee really annoyed me with her selfish and childish attitude, but the ext episode seems really funny and i love the bickering between the two of them.. its too cute! im looking forward to seeing more scenes between bee and mark, for sure and hopefully a lot of sweet ones.. hehe :)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Preview of the fun that's going down today. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVgND8XnTyc

All these people to contain Bee it's no wonder that Mark ended up in the hospital after the attempted R. LMAO.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, their wedding night is too funny! LMAO. I love when Bee told Mark she's not afraid of him. Lie much? lol.

I love the scissor scene! I thought Bee had the last laugh but nope it was Mark!

As he was leaving Mark asked Bee how she knew to bring the big scissors for his private parts and thanks her for giving him such respect! LMAO!

roselovesice

Lol ^^

Yeah..their wedding night was totally a night to remember. lol
I can't wait to see tmr's episode. Omygosh. When she saw that old lady, it was so freaky. I can't wait to see how that'll turn out like. :coverlaf:
Seem's like Mark is already getting jealous..
Gosh. I can't believe that Mark is still talking to Vi. What a jerk. :thumbdown:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Rose, I'm hoping it was chance meeting with Vi. I can deal with Mark pitying May because the situation is not of her doing but with Vi he knows what she wants so I hope he's not dumb to still keep in contact with her. But I see Mark's not a fan of the Boobi and Sunny pairing. lol. His words to Sunny at the hospital was 'ouch' but kinda below the belt because how would Sunny know a kidnapping was in May's future? Another scene I love was Uncle Mee said he will be away for a few days so Bee wanted to stay at her house. When Mark asked what she was afraid of she answered"Afraid that I'll kill someone!" Even Mark's dad chuckled at that part. lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I can't wait to watch all that you guys are discussing. well, from ep.6 I was real touched by Bee and Uncle Mee's heart to heart. they are such a good pair. and i laughed my butt off when Bee called Mark "Na jone" lol. it's such an unexpected insult.
so excited to see their feelings develop while they go at each other's throats, hehehe...

that photo video is so lovely. It's got to be the sweets Bargie photoshoot ever. i love when he lays with his head on her lap. <3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg LOLLLLL I literally spit out water while eating at the

Big Mark
part LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllll

LOLLl Sunny, Boobi, Idiot. LOL Oh man I hope some jealousy is on the horizon's LOL

thea

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn started off kind of slow and a lot of unnecessary scenes like about the past, vi etc but now after the marriage we get more interaction/scenes between boy and margie. I love these two together. lol like others i too cracked up @ 'big mark'. sunny is adorable wonder if he will be coupled w/ someone. in old version he's coupled w/ bee's friend fon. oh by the way this lakorn only air 2 episode per week right? can't wait to watch more.

roselovesice

This lakorn started off kind of slow and a lot of unnecessary scenes like about the past, vi etc but now after the marriage we get more interaction/scenes between boy and margie. I love these two together. lol like others i too cracked up @ 'big mark'. sunny is adorable wonder if he will be coupled w/ someone. in old version he's coupled w/ bee's friend fon. oh by the way this lakorn only air 2 episode per week right? can't wait to watch more.
No, it airs 3 times a week. Friday-Sunday :)

I really can't wait to see tmr's episode. I kept going back to watch the wedding night. It's so hilarious. lol And I still love the part when Mark blew Bee a kiss on epi. 4. :) ahaa

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol rose, i love that seen.. hehe..

sigh, i miss spazzin around.. :(
but anyways.. im catchin up on this lakorn.. bargie always puts a smile on my face :D
im watching it subbed on viki but.. i feel like there's some missing parts..
cause i havent seen kik danai at all in here? i might have to go watch the raw eps over.. keke..

little

sarNie Adult
k i dont' get the part where bee and mark were in the room. bee was saying we are brother and sis and mark said dad already cleared that we are not blood related and what after that i heard baby am i hearing it right"BABY" and what will happen to a baby. please clarify it for me i get so excited when i hear baby