[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
have to wait another 4 days for this lakorn to air sigh***

i dont think mark really likes may. i think he's just using her to get back at his ex and then doing what his father wants. yah he's puzzle by her beauty but that might be just that. he seems to be amazed of the stuff that comes out of may's out. he stood up for his father in front of everyone too. the insult she says to the dad's friends.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone:)

I manage to read the story of this lakorn on ch3 webpage.
If anyone wanna know who are tod's parents and other stuff
u can ask me personally because i'm afraid that if i type it here it will be a spoiler.
If everyone is okay with me typing it here then i will:)

saobomp

sarNie Adult

u can ask me personally because i'm afraid that if i type it here it will be a spoiler.
i am interested: you can message me if you dont mind? thanks

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Chloe, I want to know. Just sent you a message. Also, are there any spoilers about how the R scene will go down? If there are, can you also share that part as well? :sweat:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm joining the list of curious people. CHLOE! message me too please! Thank you! hehehe...

oh my gosh all this talk about R and willing and i was just pondering over it the other day. I realized i'd grown used to seeing r scene even though in real life it's SO wrong but in lakorn it's supposedly romantic and an act of love and I thought whatever it's just fictional but...idk, when you think about it, it seems so violent, BUT THEN i thought what the heck, n'ek probably likes him too so she didn't try hard enough to fight back. and idk, it's a dilemma. i'm just going to try not to think about it and instead hope for a willing scene lol.

yah, i think Mark just likes the IDEA of a person like May who has the outer qualities of perfection, however spiteful she is mentally.
Oh Sunny, i'm going to cry with him when he gets upset about the wedding...but then i'm going to rejoice during the wedding too since it's Bee and Mark together lol...I love and kind of don't love characters like Athit, because they're such good guys but they are good to the point that they make me feel sorry for them and wish they could end up with the girl in some parallel universe too...555

fun

Expired Sarnie

You can put it on the forum here too just put it in the spoiler tag. If the person doesn't want to be spoil, they will not click on it. If they do, well it is their fault lol

But if you don't want to do that you can msg me too or anyone that has already received a msg from you can send it to me. I don't mind spoiler cause I am more of a visual person haha

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh,what bothers me a lot is May and her attitude.. When First congrats her, she
is all having attitude thinking she is all that... Cannot stand her and Wimada.
and another thing i cant stand was Mark sleeping with Wimada. Eww..

I love First! hehe. He is to sweet towards May that he can be taken advantage of..
Im glad Bee doesnt treat him like May does. Bee is funny...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think when it comes to Tot the relationship is

Everyone believes that he is just Pramuk step son from his ex girlfriend, but in reality he is Pramuk real son at least that is what the website says. I'm not so sure about it all because it says that at one point he offered to marry May which would be weird since May would be his sister. I have to check it again LOL

>.< Spoilers beware lol

sunisa

I have been a silent reader! The only version I've seen was the one with Pok and Bee. I love both version. I also wanted to see Mark jealous of Bee and Sunny. Please also add me to the curious people list as well. Thanks!!! :thumbsup: Also, I hate May and Vi. Those two really get on my nerve. May in this version is so mean compare to the other version. This girl is just straight up snobby <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For those who are curious about The R/Willing scene according to the synopsis I read major spoiler don't read unless you want to know LOL

Mark attempts to tame and teach Bee a lesson so he does R her well I'm not quite sure because they used the term "Blook Prum" which can mean an attempt also, but Bee then attacks him to the point where he has to be hospitalized? lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
For those who are curious about The R/Willing scene according to the synopsis I read major spoiler don't read unless you want to know LOL

Mark attempts to tame and teach Bee a lesson so he does R her well I'm not quite sure because they used the term "Blook Prum" which can mean an attempt also, but Bee then attacks him to the point where he has to be hospitalized? lol
LOl, omg I was laughing so hard at the last part!!!!! Hahah, serves him right! :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There was a discussion on how mragie has never done an intimate scene like an R scene or a willing scene. Don't know if anyone brought this up, but remember her drama with Aum? He attempted to R her and to me, it was very intense. I was scared for her.