[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, todays episode was pretty good-ish.
I agree that the scenes are really choppy. I don't like that. ):
The slap and kiss scene was... :coverlaf: I admit..it was kind of weird but what the heck. It was a :slapandkissse3: :thumbsup: lol
This sucks because now we have to wait another whole week. I feel like it's going by so quick. ):
I don't like the other's part. Like seriously we don't give a crap about them.
WE WANT BOYGIE/BARGIE ONLY! :rockon:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
They did well in the :slapandkissse3: scene.
I like Margie reaction, she really do well as Bee charather. :thumbsup:
Looks like Boy was regret that he have done that to her,when she was teary.
Can't wait for next week.Agree, it's really quick.

----
I like her story that she tell her grandma.What will grandma do when she know the truth from Mark. :nono1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree that the first 3 episodes were choppy. I really like the lakorn so far. Actually I am quite amazed at the side story and thank you for spoiling the part about Bee and Mark family line. I don't think I can bear to watch this knowing they are first cousin but relieved that they are not. Hopefully they will emphasize it a bit more in this version. I went back to watch some clip of both versions and I am convinced I shouldn't watch them again. Saranyu version is a bit difficult to watch because one, I was never a fan of his and two, the acting is hilariously cheesy. Bandit's version is okay but Pok's didn't satisfy me as Bee. Well don't take my words for it if you haven't seen any of the previous one, don't want to discourage anyone who haven't seen it but was planning to watch it not watch them because of my two cents since I didn't watch them fully.

I didn't expect this much drama in here. It is quite interesting, I don't find it dragging. They are still setting up the story. I rather watch it build up excitement slowly than to have it dragged toward the end and rushing it like most of the lakorns. I am not bothered that Bargie are not shown much because I know it will be made up in the later episode.

roselovesice

Well said fun4fun. :) :thumbsup:

This is really small but what the heck. lol

Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Rose. You know waiting a day for the next episode was already hard enough. How am I going to survive 1 whole week!!!!

roselovesice

I know! I feel you girl. This is going to be torturous. )L
I think they're going to have the star chat on the 28th...I want to watch it live but can't because of school! Darn it. Hope i get sick that day so that I can stay and do it! Lol

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Aww, love those picture of Boy and Margie together! They have so much chemistry on and off screen! :cloud9: Mark is definitely trying to be the bigger person by buying Bee a replacement phone, it's just too bad that he's battling a teenager. As Bee proves, she's quite passionate in her hate of him. lol. I really like Boombie and Sunny (Atit) together as well. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like their pee-nong relationship too. I just hope Atit does not harbor feelings pass that.

I applaud the girl who plays Wee. She really got me, I thought she was a sweet innocent gal, but dammit she has a two face and both of them are extremely thick! May on the other hand is still on my good side. I can tell why she resent Bee and vice versa.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I like their pee-nong relationship too. I just hope Atit does not harbor feelings pass that.

I applaud the girl who plays Wee. She really got me, I thought she was a sweet innocent gal, but dammit she has a two face and both of them are extremely thick! May on the other hand is still on my good side. I can tell why she resent Bee and vice versa.
I think Bee resents May because everyone keep comparing her to May and how she can not live up to May's standard. May resents Bee because Grandma spoils her and lets her get away with things.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know that is why I am not too harsh on May. But seeing how mature she is, she should understand why her grandma treats Bee that way. Bee lost her parents at such a young age. She even witness her legal father's death. I am just surprised that Bee is not traumatized by it. She is a strong little girl.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hehehe, I too like the way Athit is drawn towards Bee. It can't be helped, I mean, even Rome-look-alike adores her. I hope Athit isn't too heartbroken over May and that he'll continue to be a good brother/friend to Bee once she gets married.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^for reals? i was hoping he would get with Bee's school friend...

AHAHAHAHA at the slap/kiss. Bee's reaction was way adorable!

btw, why did Bee want Athit to carry her?

Oh, the preview for next episode looks intense! I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

roselovesice

I don't know Bee wanted First to carry her but that scene was funny. Lol

Yeah, he does follow May during the wedding of mark and bee's. :)
Mark's Bf ends up with her friend...although I do wish they both end up with each other instead. They'll look so cute together. :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk why, but im really not liking May at all! She think she is all that... I dont like
her at all. No!!!! hehe... First is cute, and do doesnt deserve May... She is to snobby...
Boy is cute too...hahha...Though, epi 1 and 2 was a bit boring. lol... Im pretty sure it
well get better :) oh, i thought it was funny how Margie punched First in the stomach at the
garden house.. haha...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't remember Pok's version so well, but please someone tell me that they are not cousins LOL. Boy's dad is Margie's Mom's older brother. I am loving Bargie together, but the fact that they may be cousins disturbs me LOL. I don't remember in the old version the story behind that.

roselovesice

No they are not first cousin.... Since the uncle raped her mother. Let's just say she and may can be half siblings. Lol

I don't really like May at the moment either...even if they resent each other, her and bee.
I don't recall May's character to be this snobby at all in the older version. I hardly even noticed her. Lol
I think the wedding scene may be in this weekends episode...since Boy is going to ask May to marry him.
I do hope it gets better and the scenes won't be choppy anymore.
I want more of Boygie/Bargie!! :)

cecilia

Staff member
I think they are first cousin .. b/c grandma said in episode three that that Burami ask the family to look after his sister but yet, they didn't do well and have her end up in death and if Burami still wants to take his niece away, she has no choice but to give up.

I really like their way of getting back at each other -- particularly the congratulation party with vendor foods when she reach out her hand trying to give him a handshake with stick rice all over her hand lol that was hilarious!

I also like how he called First 'SUNNY' b/c he called her Boobi first .. Sunny is for Athit :wub: so cute when she said it b/c i was a little lost then too lol -- love how she tell First to carry her when she got back -- not sure what her plan is, making May mad or trying to escape the atmosphere -- either way, it's so funny and cute!

Aside from this, I really dislike Bow -- she's so evil! I hate two faces people -- i sure hope she deserved what Tao said to her. Poor Tao, I would have give up on that kind of man and move on with my life even though I'm a teacher. Who says being a teacher, you have to put up with this kind of behavior! She can do so much by herself with this profession. No need for a sicko hubby!

Anyway, i'm okay with them being first cousin -- since they didn't grow up together (never mind, it still sounds a bit disturb but that's the fun part of lakorn - live with it lol) I'm so sad, Friday seems like a long way .. at least, i'm glad ROY MAI is here to release a little bit of anxiety in me for Monday/Tuesday slots.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gives me the goosebumbs. I can't picture dating/marrying my mom's brother son. But someone said it was mentioned in the previous version that Bee's mom was adopted.

There's Roi Mai but I usually wait for Wishy to sub. I have KRLJ on Wed and Thurs. Week is booked along with homework but the day is still going by so slow!!!