[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't remember from the old one but i think in this one, she''s probably get kidnapped by Bank (the family young lawyer) since he has this one side love for her.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Hey anyone else notice when Mark's dad got a call from May's father his cell phone said "Devil" for incoming call? What funny detail.

fanny

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn supposed to be comedy or what? i remembered watching bee and pok version it was so good. i hate boy so im skipping this version.

Asy

sarNie Immature
thanks cee 4 update yeah 14 is enough that is the same amount as mia taeng
Haha Alice you're so in love with Mia Taeng. You talk about it in almost every thread. :clap2:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the original version with saranyu and penpisut, the ost. was so good and classic. this version look more comedy and less drama. margie+boy is ok. i think this version will be better than the 2nd version with pok+bee though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha Alice you're so in love with Mia Taeng. You talk about it in almost every thread. :clap2:
i like mia taeng cos of Rome and Chompoo pairing don really like the storyline it
irritate me a little can't wait for episode 2 of roy marn

Asy

sarNie Immature
i like mia taeng cos of Rome and Chompoo pairing don really like the storyline it
irritate me a little can't wait for episode 2 of roy marn
First few episodes of Mia Taeng are ok then it starts dragging.

I just watched Roy Marn's title. Margie looks cute. Unfortunately since I don't understand Thai, I'm going to skip this lakorn until it is Eng subbed. Or please someone recap it. :fanfic:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 2 for those interested. The rest of the link could be found in this user's account. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilBH67fbTY

credit: CiNNtv1

I agree that Margie's expressions are way animated but I think it fits bratty Bee. Speaking of expressions, I get a little bothered with the actress portraying May. For some reason whenever she utters her lines and has that 'I'm above this topic' demeanor, I feel she's going to bust out laughing at any minute now. Off to watch episode 2!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
watching ep 2 right now. love the bickering part and the part of boy throwing margie into the sea. so cute...start loving this lakorn now.

mylove.

sarNie Egg
I just watched Roy Marn's title. Margie looks cute. Unfortunately since I don't understand Thai, I'm going to skip this lakorn until it is Eng subbed. Or please someone recap it. :fanfic:
Viki has most of episode 1 subbed (just missing the few last parts). --> http://en.viki.com/channels/3962-roi-marn-2011

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Here's a clip courtesy of Alice. :) Btw, it was actually one of the host that clarified the :r-scene-pop-corn: is only in the 'story'. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Cpakl1zdo&feature=player_embedded

Crossing my fingers as well that they don't disappoint us. But from the pictures posted, it seems this version does have all the entertaining bicker scenes between the duo found in the original version.
Thanksss :D

The whole 30+minute vdo :)
Credit: CTLUChannel

Anyways, I thought todays episode was quite entertaining. I would love to see these two more than the other people. ):
I can't wait to see tmr's episode..and then it's off to waiting another whole week! TT______________TT
I just realized that in the MV, the signing part was probably not the marriage certificate scene but rather divorce?
I don't know but I hope it's the certificate. lol
Btw, the viki team is doing an awesome job. I give them props for that. :thumbsup:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Did you guys notice the clothes that they wearing, some of the it were from Mia Taeng. For example, the blue with gold laces was wore by Kongkai's mom at his wedding and the lavender robe was wore by Proonhchat(Benz). Is this lakorn is produce by Maker J Group or maybe they lend wardrope to each other. It is so funny.

Did you guys notice the clothes that they wearing, some of the it were from Mia Taeng. For example, the blue with gold laces was wore by Kongkai's mom at his wedding and the lavender robe was wore by Proonhchat(Benz). Is this lakorn is produce by Maker J Group or maybe they lend wardrope to each other. It is so funny.
You are very observant! :lolyup: And that's a compliment.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
2nd episode had too much focus on Mark and his ex more than I cared to watch. Hope the next episode focus more on Bee and Mark but I doubt it. Probably more of Mark and May instead. We'll see tomorrow.