[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww loving the wallpapers! And pics, thanks :) LOL for a second there I thought Rome was in the photos too, then i remembered that it's that Rome-look-alike guy haha!

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
A Close up view to make y'all WANT MORE! Lol

Look at these boys. *SHAKES HEAD* Lol

SILLY BARGIE!

Old but whatever. :p
Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip
:thanks: after saw all these pics, next Friday seem like eternity. I can't wait :coverlaf: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Counting down baby, I'm counting down. Till the air date arrives, I'll be looking at the sweet pix over and over again. Will be tough getting through the next work week when I look forward to the weekend or air date. I hope it's not too many episodes in till we get to see the sweetness and closeness between Boy and Margie.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SokLaHote, I'm with you on that. Lol it's gonna be hard especially when you have school. It's gonna be a total torture. Lol
I might have to fake be sick that day just so that I can stay home and watch it as it airs. Lol
I can't waiittttt!! :) lol I've been looking at the pictures more than a billion times along with the MV and listening to the song repetitively. Ahaha ;P

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
You gals are not alone!!! I'm so damn excited I wish I could pay for them to put the lakorn on air now...a whole marathon of the lakorn!! Haha! Boy is soo handsome, margie is cute with him!! I'm glad I took the semester off from school, so I can watch this lakorn when it comes on!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You gals are not alone!!! I'm so damn excited I wish I could pay for them to put the lakorn on air now...a whole marathon of the lakorn!! Haha! Boy is soo handsome, margie is cute with him!! I'm glad I took the semester off from school, so I can watch this lakorn when it comes on!!
ha I'm with u too cee and all of u gals too I'm on my semester break college for 2 weeks
so looking forward watching Roy Marn the Bargie :numchuck: :smack: battle begin from
now on

roselovesice

ha I'm with u too cee and all of u gals too I'm on my semester break college for 2 weeks
so looking forward watching Roy Marn the Bargie :numchuck: :smack: battle begin from
now on
Way to make me jealous you guys. I'm still only in high school! Lol I wanna wake up early just to watch it. Ahaa This was why I kind of wish it aired during the summer. :p But it's okay. :) lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Way to make me jealous you guys. I'm still only in high school! Lol I wanna wake up early just to watch it. Ahaa This was why I kind of wish it aired during the summer. :p But it's okay. :) lol
oh don worry Rosie days are flying so fast you'll get pass high school soon I'll be on
your side the Bargie power girl gangs fever :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry to my dear friend Rosie too i wish I'm still be in high school it was a fun
enjoyable moments back then, looks like Roy Marn is a hit lakorn its worth for our
long wait.

roselovesice

oh don worry Rosie days are flying so fast you'll get pass high school soon I'll be on
your side the Bargie power girl gangs fever :highfive:
^ Sorry Rose!! I really hope this lakorn is worth our wait!! By the pictures, I can tell it will be!
sorry to my dear friend Rosie too i wish I'm still be in high school it was a fun
enjoyable moments back then, looks like Roy Marn is a hit lakorn its worth for our
long wait.
Ahaha it's okay. You guys don't have to be sorry about it. :) lol yeah, I hope it'll fly by quick. It's my last year in high school so it'll be all goods. lol
I think this lakorn is definitely worth the wait. It's gonna feel good to actually have something good and interesting to watch again at last. :) ahaa

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
When's the air date? OMG i love the picture that they hug....i c so much emotions in just one picture....HOw long Do I haVe to wAiT?????!?!?!?!?!

this thing feels like it's dragging soooo long.

roselovesice

When's the air date? OMG i love the picture that they hug....i c so much emotions in just one picture....HOw long Do I haVe to wAiT?????!?!?!?!?!

this thing feels like it's dragging soooo long.
Lol don't worry. It's gonna air on Sept. 23rd. Just 7 more days. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha looks like this lakorn is up for a petition challenging of :w-scene-pop-corn:
Kon Ruk Luang Jai vs Mia Taeng and now Roy Marn vs Kon Ruk Luang Jai wonder what is next

cecilia

Staff member
aha looks like this lakorn is up for a petition challenging of :w-scene-pop-corn:
Kon Ruk Luang Jai vs Mia Taeng and now Roy Marn vs Kon Ruk Luang Jai wonder what is next
There's plenty from GRGR -- that's what's going to be next -- sadly, no tewada though (haven't hear anything on the baby yet)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There's plenty from GRGR -- that's what's going to be next -- sadly, no tewada though (haven't hear anything on the baby yet)
yeah if they compete for a :w-scene-pop-corn: then taoweda should do something to show a
:baby-scene-pop-corn: as well