[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, this will be airing Tawan Deud, so probably mid-September. Tawan Deud will have 15 episodes. I think Roy Marn and Game Rai Game Rak will too. The four projects for 4+1Superstar na.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
GRGR might be longer, about 22 episodes if they stick to the latest decision.

I can't wait for Roy Marn after TD; no offense but not really into the whole action western thing, even though it's new. It looks intense though
Lol but i love me some nice old romantic comedy especially with my kukwan Bargie!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
GRGR might be longer, about 22 episodes if they stick to the latest decision.

I can't wait for Roy Marn after TD; no offense but not really into the whole action western thing, even though it's new. It looks intense though
Lol but i love me some nice old romantic comedy especially with my kukwan Bargie!
22 for GRGR that is just crazy but who cares

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Closing party, nice! Can't wait to hear the theme songs; the one i heard during the teaser sounded really nice.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Im curious about the song too! They could have new songs but i hope they also keep Ford's song from Bee and Pok's version. :)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the clip.
Make me want to see this lakorn right away.
They were so cutie,esp. at the end.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is my most anticipated one on my list to see just wanna test it out with the two
older version and this new version of Bargie, which one looks better :scratchchin:

thea

sarNie Hatchling
really anxious for this lakorn. i love boy and margie together. hands down this is one of my favorite thai lakorn. i love the old version w/ saranyu by far the best. pok and bee's version was kind of disappointing b/c they made it too dramatic and boring. hopefully this version will be an awesome one.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
really anxious for this lakorn. i love boy and margie together. hands down this is one of my favorite thai lakorn. i love the old version w/ saranyu by far the best. pok and bee's version was kind of disappointing b/c they made it too dramatic and boring. hopefully this version will be an awesome one.
totally agree with you thea. this is one of best lakorn with saranyu acting. I hope boygie wont disppoint us. waiting for this :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
totally agree with you thea. this is one of best lakorn with saranyu acting. I hope boygie wont disppoint us. waiting for this :)
wow lilypha u got another name for Boy and Margie 'Boygie' :thumbsup: the first choice
that everyone here name it Bargie now a 2nd one came :thanks:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just sharing random pictures of Bargie or Boygie at some events :)

I just thought this one looked nice. :D lol

Credit: Pantip