[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much for the photos!! Wow did they really do a graffite image of bargie!? Did such a great job, i want to see it in person :) cant wait for this lakorn!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: TheIQzero

Boy is so nasty with his armpit hair. LOL
I love how they're watching "The AVATAR" instead of working. ahaha! xD

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Thanks to those clips I'm even more impatient. Boy and Margie are so comfortable together which makes their chemistry onscreen even better. Can't WAIT!

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres some pictures. they are so goofy

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10797127/A10797127.html

roselovesice

On June 25th, Boy tweeted on his twitter that he was filming the ending with Margie. I wonder what that means.
Was he meaning the ending ending or the ending of that they were filming. lol
Anyways, I can't wait to see it! :D All we have to wait for is for Mario's lakorn to finish and then for Tawan Deurd to end and then ROY MARN! :D ahah
I don't think i'm gonna watch Mark & Yaya's lakorn. There's so many good lakorns right now-ish. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
On June 25th, Boy tweeted on his twitter that he was filming the ending with Margie. I wonder what that means.
Was he meaning the ending ending or the ending of that they were filming. lol
Anyways, I can't wait to see it! :D All we have to wait for is for Mario's lakorn to finish and then for Tawan Deurd to end and then ROY MARN! :D ahah
I don't think i'm gonna watch Mark & Yaya's lakorn. There's so many good lakorns right now-ish. :p
thanks Rose :thanks: that is a very good news I'm so excited Roy Marn is on my
anticipated lakorn list

roselovesice

It won't come out until after Tawan Deurd. Probably not until during the fall apparently. lol
Probably in the middle of fall or towards the end of the year. :)

I can't wait for this lakorn too.
BARGIE FTWWW !! ♥

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It won't come out until after Tawan Deurd. Probably not until during the fall apparently. lol
Probably in the middle of fall or towards the end of the year. :)

I can't wait for this lakorn too.
BARGIE FTWWW !! ♥
yeah BARGIE FTWW yeah it won't be out soon we have to get through tawan duerd
first its airing the weekend slot so it shouldn't be a long wait since the slot is
fast speedy.

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Haha, first airing of Tawan Deard is August 13th (not sure but I remember that TW has 15 eps), and we also know that Game Rai Game Rak gonna start airing sometime about October. That means Roy Marn will be on air about mid-September until mid-or-end-October.
That's must be great, right, it's not so long ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
http://youtu.be/0-adhA4vjw0

the trailer more clearly. i just love Margie. that girl is so funny and good at acting her part.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://youtu.be/0-adhA4vjw0

the trailer more clearly. i just love Margie. that girl is so funny and good at acting her part.
thanks na ka jjinxx yeah i agree Margie she is so entertaining talented before i wasn't
a fan of her but then i gain liking her when wayupak montra with P'Boy now I'm just
so can't wait to see this new Roy Marn :highfive: