[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Margie's absolutely adorable in the teaser! she's up to so many tricks lol love how they even had to force her to put her fingerprint on the paper when they married
i was hoping for lots and lots of sweet scenes in the teaser lol but that's the goal I guess, to keep us on our toes and waiting for the real good stuff!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. I thought this was going to be a serious drama but from the teaser it seems like it's leaning more towards romantic comedy. I love Bargie though. They're too cute together. It's funny how Margie and her boyfriend were trying to hook Boy up with some gals.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this new Roy Marn is totally different from the past 2 older version, N'ek in Saranyu
version she's kind of weak then Pok version was some other type and this new one
Margie she's playful she plan many tricks up her sleeve.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Teaser. this version looks totally different from the previous one and the original. like its a whole new lakorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4J2-wZRxs&feature=player_embedded
credit to tunka
The teaser looks great! Thanks for sharing! Seems like a whole lot of bickering and bullying haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Pok was more...meaner. lol The only reason why I watched Pok & Bee's version was because Bee was FREAKIN' HANDSOME. aha I didn't like that version much because they lacked chemistry and to me, it was all over the place. lol

Anyways, Here's another clip...of when they talked before and after the teaser. :)
I wonder what they were talking about. :)

credits: shoppingtruelife

& Here's a clip of Margie just doing the Thai trad. dance..well, she was just practicing little here and there. It's nothing much really. :)

credits: marine2fly

cecilia

Staff member
-- kalamare is hilarious! When will they made under garment like this (referring to Mark's shirt)

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Can anyone please explain about what "4+1 Channel3 Superstar" is.
Recently I saw it on youtube, I thought it's about Nadech, Boy, Mark, Mario and Ken (not sure), but that's all I know, and nothing ^^ I want to know more about it, 'cause there are so many hot boys in it, right? Hope somebody tell me more :thanks:

roselovesice

Can anyone please explain about what "4+1 Channel3 Superstar" is.
Recently I saw it on youtube, I thought it's about Nadech, Boy, Mark, Mario and Ken (not sure), but that's all I know, and nothing ^^ I want to know more about it, 'cause there are so many hot boys in it, right? Hope somebody tell me more :thanks:
It's just a project to promote their lakorns that are going to air back to back. It's 4, which is mark, boy, mario, & Nadech, whereas the 1 means the newcomer, Ken. :) lol
Btw, It's Ken Phupoom Pongpanu. :)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
LOL boy and margie are super cute!!! the clips where they were filming the wedding scenes, y were they disgusted? ahehehehehehehe... it's so funny to watch them, Margie n boy are so comedic n fun to watch even behind the scenes. It's like watching a drama within a drama lol

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow i think i would love dis new version cuz it look totally different from both of the new version...its good they made some changes in the lakorn add more love scene n scene of them together...

roselovesice

Omg. I can't wait to see this scene. It's so pervy and I totally dig it. Lol

credit: TheIQzero

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow this really is going to be a new version! haha. thanks for sharing roselovesice! this looks like its going to be great haha, i love how Boy is going to harass Margie just because they share room LOL! so cute caaaant wait!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks guys!

Bargie is such a fun couple. They always give me laughs. Haha, we cannot have a honeymoon without someone getting frisky!