[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the clip! It's such a good teaser for me and gets me all worked up to see Bargie. This lakorn looks perfect, my cup of tea! Margie's great i can already tell

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Aiko for the vdo's! I've been dying to see some clips of this lakorn. :)
They're so cute and funny. I wish someone would sub this lakorn and the BTS vdos. ):
Anyways, I love how Margie just comes out and fake punch Boy in the stomach. Lol xD
I can't wait to see more BTS Clips. :D

jjinxx

they look like they're having so much fun onset!

BARGIE FEVER! love watching Margie torture Boy and then he chases her muahahaha

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Margie's too cute. Love how she went to hug First but he quickly backed away because she was covered in noodles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah I'm also enjoying watching Bargie too i like the 2 older version and I'm going to
like this new version as well at the same time too, looks like Roy Marn filming status
is a fast speedy paces hope to see this somewhere around september or towards end of this
year. :dance3: :cheer:

jjinxx

I think from lyn's blog Margie said she sees Boy seven days a week meaning they must be filming a TON, which is great so we get to waych Bargie sooner!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhhh thanks for sharing alice.. it made my day XD..

ooo, margie was really biting boy hehe.. lol.. p'boy is so funny ♥♥♥

jjinxx

Margie sure gets to be a little devil! i feel bad for Boy from all the abuse he's getting. but i'm sure they torture each other equally. can't wait to see them sharing sweet scenes!! XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was just too hilarious. Boy I will need a lot of smelling salt too. Margie is a handful lol I seriously cannot wait until this airs!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL poor boy have a handful of trouble wen working wit margie haha :) thanks for sharing. Im very excited for this lakorn.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I am soo Margie and Boy Bias too!!! LOL if anyone would've been casted other than them together, i would PASS!!! But, luckily it's them again! I'm anxiously waiting LOL Love them in their story of 4 hua jai!!!! I love their story the most bc it kept me up all night until the morning @ 8!!!! Yeap, I'm that crazy n maybe this one will keep me up the whole week...LOL i'll prob turn into a walking zombie!!!! ahahahahahaaaa so OMG

lilypha

sarNie Adult
OMG I am soo Margie and Boy Bias too!!! LOL if anyone would've been casted other than them together, i would PASS!!! But, luckily it's them again! I'm anxiously waiting LOL Love them in their story of 4 hua jai!!!! I love their story the most bc it kept me up all night until the morning @ 8!!!! Yeap, I'm that crazy n maybe this one will keep me up the whole week...LOL i'll prob turn into a walking zombie!!!! ahahahahahaaaa so OMG
yr comment is so funny. Yeah I love this couple too after 4 huajai so we can be a troop of zombie when it is aired. cant wait to see this and hope it doesnt disappoint us

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
hey guys hate to b a pain cause I don't know if anyone has asked this already but i'm not really bothered at the moment to read all 20 pages.
Can someone please give me a really simple synopsis of the drama?? I've read the first few that were given and truthfully about 4 lines in i got really confused. pretend ur explaining it to a five year old or something ^_^

jjinxx

er, there are some family details I can't remember but the main couple are forced into an arranged marriage. basically. lol although Boy actually likes Margie's cousin (?)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
here's a video/QUICK GLIMPSES of Roy Marn haha. idk if its worth it cuz it goes by so fast but anyways try to see Roy Marn! :nailbiter: theres like 2 second glipses at 00:14, 00:21, and 00:24 haha looks like the scenes of the marriage night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT9AIoJ7M8c&feature=player_embedded

credits to : poomadong @ youtube