[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm sure to tune in for this one. I'm starting to like Margie a lot now and I love her with Boy....this is a very cute couple

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just noticed that in Saranyu's version, He kisses her so much. Super Hardcoer. Lol I wonder if they'll make Bargie do that. Lol
Wait...does Bargie even kiss onscreen? Like with other actors and actresses? Gosh. I would totally love to see Bargie kiss lip to lip one day.
ahahah Not just the cheek! Heck, i don't even want a sniff. Lol jk I want a real kiss on te lips! Makeout or not, i still want one. ahahha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Margie does real kisses cause in Badarn Jai it was the thumb kiss and in Wayupak Montra it was a camera angle.

cecilia

Staff member
This is so cute -- i so can't wait.

Credit: Boy & Margie's Home@Pantip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohc_3gkL3p4
Credit: windlight2010

roselovesice

Thanks Celilia :D
Gosh. About time they give us some updates on this lakorn.
I want to see more BTS. Lol
Anyways, they were so cute. Makes me really want to see this lakorn more and more and more. aha
Onahc, Reallly? They're already over 70% finished?
This lakorn needs to air right now. Ahaha I'm so bored. Got nothin' to watch anymore. ):

onahc

sarNie Elites
Thanks Celilia :D
Gosh. About time they give us some updates on this lakorn.
I want to see more BTS. Lol
Anyways, they were so cute. Makes me really want to see this lakorn more and more and more. aha
Onahc, Reallly? They're already over 70% finished?
This lakorn needs to air right now. Ahaha I'm so bored. Got nothin' to watch anymore. ):
I'm sorry, I heard wrong. The clip actually said over 70% of the lakon consists of bickering between the leads.

roselovesice

I'm sorry, I heard wrong. The clip actually said over 70% of the lakon consists of bickering between the leads.
Oh ahah I see. It's all cool. I was just wondering to myself....it's only been 2-3 months and over 70% already. That must be hardcore. ahahha
I just hope they finish soon! Just 2-3 more months and then we'll have to wait until next year. T.T Lol
Anyways, I like Bickering scenes. LOL jk Then the remaining 30% better be ROMANCE. ahha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Muahahahhaahah!! I know i'm going to love this even more cuz we got Margie swinging an umbrella, n'ek pouring food on p'ek, and a whole ton of bickering!! Gosh Bargie is making this even more to look forward to!

roselovesice

They should add a baby! Idc if the other two version didn't but this one should. LOL
It's suppose to be a little different from the old version so they should since he did R her once and had a W.
Come on! Super Sperm! Pra'ek style! ROFL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
They should add a baby! Idc if the other two version didn't but this one should. LOL
It's suppose to be a little different from the old version so they should since he did R her once and had a W.
Come on! Super Sperm! Pra'ek style! ROFL
LMAO, I agreed with you! ; )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Prisna - i'll second after u on the agreement

Roselovesice - your making me so excited if they add :baby-scene-pop-corn: :cheer:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
they should! i haven't seen lakorn babies in a while! Bargie baby would be adorable! :dance3:

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha -- got me all hype for their first one.
we'll see how well they can change the plot -- adding the baby would be a BIG BIG bonus for the fans.

roselovesice

Yeah I agree! It would be a BIG bonus for us.
It's true! I haven't seen a baby in a lakorn for centuries! Lol & R scenes too.
It's been forever since I've seen a R scene. Pretty depressing. Lol :p
I'm so excited for this lakorn. I swear. I've watch Pok and Bee's version more than 10x's already. I'm that excited to see this version even if there are going to be some changes! ahhaaha I think about Bargie day and night. No joke. lol
No other updates on this lakorn? :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Roy Marn and Mia Taeng storyline and the :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: some
bits are similar.