[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh man, and i thought willy was the tallest thai actor that ive seen lol willy still look taller because he has a bigger frame
There's another one like Nat Maurice who's also about the height but his abit below them Nat his 186cm.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I won't get my hopes up too high about the remake so I won't get disappointed since I really liked the old, old version. I never watched or liked Bee's and Pok's version because they changed the storyline a bit. Anyhow, just being able to watch Boy and Margie probably make up for whatever else lacks.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Fitting clip of Margie and the rest of the casts
Oil Mira (from 365 WHR) will be Margie's friend
Beau Benjawan (from 3huajai, Fai RakArsoon) will be p'ek's ex
Bella Wanita (new face) will be Margie's sister
Bank Tanasak (I think new) will be the neightbour guy who has a crush on Margie's sitster.

Margie does look different from the 2 n'eks of the old versions.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks rasa. I think Bella is really cute! And Oil Mira is so pretty! First time I've seen those two girls. Wonder what First role is? Kik Danai is also in here. Soo many great cast! Hehe. Is Margie hair suppose to be short like that throughout the lakorn?! o_O

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks Rasa!

augh! MARGIE IS SO CUTE!!! her short hair and non-girly clothes make her look like a lil adorable child who's gonna be running Boy down! hahahahahahaha...
those other girls are pretty too!

that guy that gave Margie a piggy back ride (the one that plays Din's manager in 4HJ) what does he play, anyone know?

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks rasa. I think Bella is really cute! And Oil Mira is so pretty! First time I've seen those two girls. Wonder what First role is? Kik Danai is also in here. Soo many great cast! Hehe. Is Margie hair suppose to be short like that throughout the lakorn?! o_O
First will be the policeman who fall for Margie. I don't know about Kik.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much rasa! ^__^ Seeing you here makes me miss you at MTEAM Forum. Hehe.

Jinxx! Yes, Kik Danai is Din's friend in PLR.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant wait to see this version so feeling margie as n'ek...
she's hype, just like the one in the first version...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Margie is so adorable. I like her short hair but I prefer her with long hair. I hope she doesn't have it short thru out the whole entire lakorn.

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha i like her with both short and long :p

i dunno if this has been posted but margie said to rakdara that they started filming this on March 15th... i think its this lakorn b/c margie doesn't have any other lakorn filming atm

source http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=19194

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thought Margie her hair is long and wavy when she's @the Mcdonald event with Louis why the short hairdo went so fast. I doubt this new version won't turn out good cos Tv Scene producing
this i don't go for a high at the start though.