[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ Thanks Paulina!!!

so n'ek lives with her grandparents and her uncle--meaning the bad gambling uncle? even though he gambles he loves her? is that the right one? and n'ek is the daughter of her father-in-law's foster sister, the sister who the bad uncle likes and raped.

lol sorry i just want to make i got this right. but gosh this sounds SO GOOD! i can't wait to watch Boy and Margie in here! i can totally see Margie as the sassy n'ek who's all "OH HALE NO i ain't marrying that guy!"
lol it's going to be so funny watching them fight during the wedding

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Boy & Margie?! Woot Woot! I can't wait to see both Boy & Margie play as the jerk and sassy girl. lol
Revenge-ish, Rscene, Willing? type? Totally my type. ahahah!
I hope that it is confirmed to be them both. I really miss seeing them together :D

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutely love Roy Marn starring Saranyu and Pen. Yes, it was a bit weird to have Saranyu, a pure Thai, playing "Mak" a luk kreung but his acting and the chemistry between he and Pen was so phenomenal that this became a trivial matter. It was an absolutely wonderful lakorn and the soundtrack was beautiful so when I heard it was to be remade with Pok (one of my favorite actress) and Bee Bandit I was elated. This elation didn't last when I saw the updated version though. The latter's storyline was choppy and they took much liberty with the plot which would've been fine if it was better executed. Pok and Bee were an upgrade in the looks department from Saranyu and Pen but their chemistry and acting was sub-par and they never really became Bee (nang ek) and Mak (pra ek) for me. Also I thought the songs sung my Ford (whom I love) was just okay when compared to the song sung my Saranyu and Pen for the original version. Boy and Margie definitely have great chemistry and are two of the better actors from the younger generation so I'm excited to see if they will bring Bee and Mak to life. :)

jjinx, n'ek's parents passed away when she was really young so she was raised by her paternal grandmother. And yes, despite being a jerk, her uncle (who gambled away his parents house, accused Pra'eks father of treason causing him to flee his homeland, burned Pra'eks grandparents house killing them in the process) loved n'ek dearly. More so than the daughter he had with his wife causing n'ek's cousin and aunt in law to dislike her. I think part of the reason why he loved n'ek so much was because he believed she was his child (he raped n'ek's mother even though she was his younger brother's wife.) and she looked just like her mother.

I'm really excited about this version and the only down side I see to casting these two is that Margie is almost as tall as Boy. Saranyu was a lot taller than his n'ek and in their arguments the insults he threw at her because of her lack of height borders hysteria. lol. She's also found of calling him a bison. lol. Love I tell ya.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love Roy Marn starring Saranyu and Pen. Yes, it was a bit weird to have Saranyu, a pure Thai, playing "Mak" a luk kreung but his acting and the chemistry between he and Pen was so phenomenal that this became a trivial matter. It was an absolutely wonderful lakorn and the soundtrack was beautiful so when I heard it was to be remade with Pok (one of my favorite actress) and Bee Bandit I was elated. This elation didn't last when I saw the updated version though. The latter's storyline was choppy and they took much liberty with the plot which would've been fine if it was better executed. Pok and Bee were an upgrade in the looks department from Saranyu and Pen but their chemistry and acting was sub-par and they never really became Bee (nang ek) and Mak (pra ek) for me. Also I thought the songs sung my Ford (whom I love) was just okay when compared to the song sung my Saranyu and Pen for the original version. Boy and Margie definitely have great chemistry and are two of the better actors from the younger generation so I'm excited to see if they will bring Bee and Mak to life. :)

jjinx, n'ek's parents passed away when she was really young so she was raised by her paternal grandmother. And yes, despite being a jerk, her uncle (who gambled away his parents house, accused Pra'eks father of treason causing him to flee his homeland, burned Pra'eks grandparents house killing them in the process) loved n'ek dearly. More so than the daughter he had with his wife causing n'ek's cousin and aunt in law to dislike her. I think part of the reason why he loved n'ek so much was because he believed she was his child (he raped n'ek's mother even though she was his younger brother's wife.) and she looked just like her mother.

I'm really excited about this version and the only down side I see to casting these two is that Margie is almost as tall as Boy. Saranyu was a lot taller than his n'ek and in their arguments the insults he threw at her because of her lack of height borders hysteria. lol. She's also found of calling him a bison. lol. Love I tell ya.
isnt this the lakorn that n'ek calls p'ek tha thume? and kuay bai saunt?

paulina

sarNie Egg
Thanks to natesen215 for clarifying my choppy summary:) the n'ek has all kinds of funny names for p'ek. Her favorite is probably likening him to a bison and calling him a european horse dung. I rarely get excited about lakorns nowadays but this has the formula I like with r-scene, lots of bickering, jealousy , and comedy.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^ thanks natesen215!

wow this is sounding better and better! i too love the energetic bickering type of couple/romance!
pretty awesome, and Boy and Margie will be great. lol hopefully they'll just come up with some new insults for Margie to use on Boy. should be good.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgahh.. im just getting way to excited for this lakorn ahahahaha... <3<3<3 kyaahhhh

cecilia

Staff member
Margie accidently blurt out ROY MARN title as filming so i'm assuming, she took the role already -- how exciting .. so does that mean, Boy is in here then too ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am jumping up and down in excitement. I haven't seen the other version, I am not too fond of Saranyu, but I admit he has been in a lot of good lakorns. After reading the synopsis, I think I am happy Boy and Margie are in this one. Instead of her being short, he can joke about her weight. She's like a stick figure, and most of the time she's so fragile looking. I am scared for Margie because oh my Boy can be scary when he turns into a sadistic. And when he does fall in love scene, oh my does that boy fall hard.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I am jumping up and down in excitement. I haven't seen the other version, I am not too fond of Saranyu, but I admit he has been in a lot of good lakorns. After reading the synopsis, I think I am happy Boy and Margie are in this one. Instead of her being short, he can joke about her weight. She's like a stick figure, and most of the time she's so fragile looking. I am scared for Margie because oh my Boy can be scary when he turns into a sadistic. And when he does fall in love scene, oh my does that boy fall hard.
I share the same excitment lols...hope they start to film it soon.:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha.. oh man hope p'ek really is boy since ceci said margie blurted the lakorn out hehe.. margie is so funny XD..

aiyahhh.. i really want to watch this whoot whoot!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I still can't believe they are remaking this. I totally loved the last version with bee bandith and pok. I'm not feeling the cast for this one though. Plus its tv scene too

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh I hope this is true. I love Roy Marn. I actually saw Bee and Pok's version first then went back and watch Saranyu's version.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i feel like watching the old version to get a taste of what this lakorn will be like lol..

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well when I heard of the title it sounded so familiar to me I had to find out. I have to say though that I like Saranyu's version so way better than Bee's and Pok's. I wish and pray they go by Saranyu's version or a new version that is not of Bee/Pok's lakorn. I still have the old Roy Marn version on vhs and still love watching the bickering and name calling. It was funny this one part where nang'ek pissed pra'ek off while bickering and he held her down by stepping on her leg. Oh she bit him alot on the nose too. And she threw a que ball (pool ball) at his head too. I really love the old version.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They were my favorite couple, so I'm looking forward to this...I was really impressed by Margie since Badarn Jai, and fell in love with Boy in Wayupak Montra, so I hope this is good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was reading @pantip they consider Chakrit as an example to play as p'ek so Boy his not really confirm yet so we have to
wait for Tv Scene to be finalize.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhhh.. i love both boy and chakrit.. oh darn it.. ahaha.. but aiyahh.. i want boy in here since im boy&marige bias hehe..

since i wanna see this scene hehe :whistle: :woot:

(c)anonymousblue2001

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ ahhhh.. i love both boy and chakrit.. oh darn it.. ahaha.. but aiyahh.. i want boy in here since im boy&marige bias hehe..

since i wanna see this scene hehe :whistle: :woot:

(c)anonymousblue2001
The p'ek is not confirm yet cos a petition between Boy and Chakrit one of them has to take the p'ek role imagine Chakrit
against Margie, i think suit this character more than Boy cos the p'ek for Bee Bandith and Pok his half and Chakrit
has good looking and English is not bad too. Chakrit has never played for Tv Scene before but wish it was some other
production instead.