[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not really a big fan of either of them but they do have the chemistry. Glad to know these 2 are pairing again, they suit each other.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
they were forced to married by the father's p'ek but the p'ek already has a fiancé who is the n'ek's cousin that's why they don't get along. and yes, one night, he raped her but she didn't get pregnant.
the cousin get raped too but i don't remember by who.
So much drama^^ I dont know if I can handle. I am more into romantic comedey relaxing lakorns.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks sajenna!
wow i wonder why his dad make them get married if he already has a fiancee...interesting...! i'm guessing ex-fiancee is n'rai?

lol i agree bliss! i loved Taew with Por but she was cute with Boy too!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I remember lots of its story line cos I watched the saranyu's version many times with my mum when I was a kid.

N'ek mother got raped by her bro-in law, so her cousin and her are half sisters. Her mother committed suicide after giving birth and her legal father died after his wife. She is left under the caring from her grandma. P'ek's father is the close friend with her legal father (but in reality is her ancle). P'ek's father is the close friend with her legal father (but in reality is her ancle). His family got burnt and killed (if I am not wrong) by the n'ek real father. He fleed from his country and became rich after hard work and got married to a rich wife.

Nék mother is only sister, so he is another ancle of nék that's why he adores her very much.

Nék cousin (first version played by Oaf's wife) is a two faced (pretend to be nice) lady and she is very classy and beautful, which attracts p'ek's player's heart. She got kidnapped and rapped at her wedding day with P'ek by her neighbor (who has had a long time crush on her. P'ek's father took that chance and made his son married his niece in stead.

N'ek is cheerful, honest but abit spoilt by her grandma. She is opposite of her cousin who pretends to be prim. she and p'ek started not with a good term and they bickered like hell in there( I love their hate-turn-into love relationship). If I am not wrong. It is a rape turning into willing scene.

I love this lakorn a lot for saranyu's version not pok's version.
SO excited to see boy and margie get a chance to prove themself again with this lakorn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the 2nd version with pok and bandit is a little bit different: the cousin is really nice but her mother is a real bitch and it's really a r not a r which turns into a w.
i don't like the first version with saranyu (but my mom loves it that's why i remember it: we have it on tape) at all but the remake with pok and bandit was enjoyable. a funny thing about the saranyu's version: after the r, he smokes a cigarette :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks Sajenna for reminding me that part, which I find it rediculous and unacceptable. I guess it relfects men at that time smokes like hell.

Maybe I am wrong with the rape and turning willing, but I remember Saranyu was quite flirty with nék (he is the player so he might find way for it) I hope it is a real rape and turn into willing for this version. :)

Another interesting paring of Saranyu is he is very tall comparing to his n'ek. I guess it makes me like the lakorn more.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I think Margie will play well in this role cos as shes really bubbly, outspoken as well as cheerful..

Can't wait for them in this lakorn.

Mann

This remake is totally ruined already by the cast, wish it was other people I like cause this was one of my favorite lakorns. I loved Pok and Bee Bandit version too

lovely_angel

sarNie Egg
I think Margie will play well in this role cos as shes really bubbly, outspoken as well as cheerful..

Can't wait for them in this lakorn.
no, not for this, i would rather see Margie and Boy in another lakorn. Both doesn't go with it. I would rather see Smart Krissada and some else as the main girl.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg.. LOL.. I totally forgot that Gale was in HJSP^^ Hehe.

I really want to see Boy with Taew agaian but as leads this time!

I didn't watch Fai Rak ARsoon but Boy is worse in there I bet! :nailbiter:

I only watch him in HSJP & 4 Hua Jai.
Bliss trust me you do not want to watch Fai ruk arsoon;
I was overwhelmed i shall say;
but then Boy did a great job in there since it was his first lakorn!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. boy/margie yes...
but oi.. storyline.. hmmm im not so sure since i've never seen the originals..

but oi when i saw this "It is a rape turning into willing scene. " i hope it's true lol... ^_____^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
it'd be so much better if it's r turn into willing!!! :w-scene-pop-corn:
plus i'm liking the bickering couple storyline! yay!
wow the characters are so connected it's nice and will be so fun to watch! thanks lilypha

hm, i'm so happy that Boy and Margie get to be in something so intense. when i watched HJSP i thought of Boy not as a p'ek but after 4HJHKK it's easier to imagine him as lead. he's a great actor and so is Margie! <3

paulina

sarNie Egg
One of my favorite dramas. I was waiting for another remake to compare with the awesomeness of the one with Saranyu. The best scene is the wedding when the elders were forcing them to marry. I remember the main characters had to be physically separated before they beat each other up.
The whole story is about revenge, cause Saranyu dad used to live next to n'ek family. N'ek uncle had gambling problems so he needed money and decided to accuse Saranyu dad of treason or something, where he had to run away to. N'ek uncle in the chaos looted and burned down Saranyu dad's home and killed the grandparents. That's why Saranyu dad is upset and wants to get revenge on N'ek family especially her uncle. Saranyu dad named Obamamt (or something) left his foster sister in the care of his friend who happens to be N'ek dad who is the brother of N'ek uncle that burned down Obamamt home and forced him to flee. N'ek dad and mom married but the bad uncle always liked the mom and raped her. There is a mystery about n'ek uncle about being her dad. N'ek live with her grandmother who adores her and her uncle who also adores her since her parents died. Her uncles' wife and her cousin hates n'ek. P'ek dad meets n'ek uncle and allows him to borrow millions for gambling. In exchange n'ek uncle gives P'ek dad his home and daughter for payment. P'ek dad agree because he wants to get revenge by taking all the money and letting his son marry the daughter and leave her without any alimony. P'ek and N'ek hate each other and the many times they meet it's just hilarious how they insult each other. P'ek puts his dad's plan in action by courting and getting engaged with N'ek cousin. P'ek dad comes before the wedding and he loves N'ek because she's his foster sisters kid and because even though she has a mouth she is truly a good person unlike her cousin who is all sweet smiles but really is mean and conniving inside. Before the wedding night N'ek cousin gets kidnapped by her neighbor who is obsessed with her ever since they were little. He rapes her and takes her away. So on the morning of the wedding they look for her and both families are angry because they don't want to be embarassed. N'ek uncle sees Bee (thats her name) and says she can take the place of her cousin. At first P'ek dad angry then realizes this was a chance for him to take care of his favorite niece. P'ek and N'ek didn't want to and they were insulting and physically attacking each other, until N'ek had to be tied down and forced to marry him. P'ek dad forced them to sign a marriage contract. N'ek cousin woke up in a car and fought with her captor and they get in a car accident, wherein she lives but her kidnapper dies. Fast forward P'ek eventually rapes n'ek and falls crazy and jealously in love with her. There were other willing scenes, but you'll have to watch to find out.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh man.. im excited for this lakorn even more.. ahhhh... i want boy/margie in here so bad hehe.. <3 them..

i wanna see this part lmao..

Fast forward P'ek eventually rapes n'ek and falls crazy and jealously in love with her. There were other willing scenes, but you'll have to watch to find out.

paulina

sarNie Egg
http://youtu.be/Ed5muJUUyd0

R- scene starts around 5:25,somebody probably already posted the link but I'm too lazy to go back and check. :r-scene-pop-corn:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Boy & Margie? I'm looking forward to seeing them back together. :dance1:

@paulina: Thank you for the summary. Hope we get a baby in this version. :thanks:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see these two in this lakorn. the storyline is good. i remember on a wiling seen they were playful-giggling/laughing; she was shy out hehe...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I didn't recognized the title at first so I searched on youtube and I saw Pok & Bee's version! I love it! And now I'm getting excited to see Boy & Margie in the remake :)