[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
9.4 is actually a success. 6-7 is decent. Anything above a 7 for Ch3 is consider successful. When reaching a double digit that is consider a major success. Receiving a 15 for them is equivalent to when Ch7 receive a 20.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I;m Back! Yay! Okay.I;m going to tried to finish this drama this weekend! Considering today's Friday i'm going to watch a lot!ha.
Anyway, I just finished watching part 1 of episode 12.Oh my gosh, that hug is so cute! I love it. I love it how Boy was pushing her and she push him back then he hit her head.ha,Then she got all pissed and started to hit him. He hold her hands and pull her toward him and they hugged!!! Awww....So cute.I love that scene. Their hug was so passionate! :) I love them, the preview of episode 12 make me so excited to watch it.okay, this is all for now.Going to continue from it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching Episode 13- May that bitch! Hate her and she's so annoy.I wonder who the F would fall in love with a self-center nasty bitch like her. I don't like her. So sad Mark and Bee now love each other.Can't give enough of these two at all.haha.Love them.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finally finish this just now.Awww... I Love Boy/Margie. Hope they get an other lakorn together.Oh, Sunny, you are just too good. You'll never be second to me you'll be #1 to me.
ha. :coverlaf: I Love this lakorn. Thanks to the "Don't Marry Me's Team" at Viki for subbing
this.I'm so touch by all the sad/happy scenes by Boy/Margie especially those sad scenes in those last couple of episode.very touch by them. I was sad when they were sad I smile when they smile.
Wow, I'm such a loser to be saying these.ha. I can't help it I love them both together. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im the same as you..
i felt all the emotions they had LOL..
im missing this lakorn so much!
im glad that you finished it :)
now we just need to wait patiently for bargie's next reunion..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Wow the ratings where good for Roy Marn, i reckon Ch 3 Bosses will give them a lakorn soon with these ratings.
Ch 3 ratings are usally 7 under?(guessing)
man i miss Bargie :( i think i'm gonna have to watch both their lakorns again :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No. Not all of Ch3 lakorns are always under 7. It's more of Ch5 lakorns.
Anyways, Ch3 their ratings usually varies. It just depends if the plot attracts the fans or not.
I know that they always get between an 8-12 when it comes to ratings..but for now, it's gonna be super low because of the flood in a way.

I'm glad that Roy Marn did REALLY GOOD, especially when the Flood was happening at that time. They never went under 8. It went up and down-ish but never under 8. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was about to buy roy marn's premium mag but.. it's now gone.. never!!
it's like bargie's new stuff over at ethai is gone.. LOL..
i must get my f3 4+1 mag soon then LOL..
plus the official wayupak montra set is gone now too :(

luckily, i have a roy marn mag my friend gave to me as a gift today!! it's not the premium.. but it's something!! I LOVE IT!!! hehe..!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay ladies. Since I couldn't find the Karaoke MV of Boy Peacemaker on youtube, i decided to upload it myself. :D

Here it is :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since its winter break i decided to finally start on this. Other than the fact that the pacing is slow, i'm really enjoying this. They really detailed the storyline to perfection. Wish there was more Boy and Margie scenes before the wedding. They have no feelings whatsoever for each other so far, if only they got stuck together. Going to watch the wedding episode now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finished! I felt like the ending was kind of smashed together. May magically matured out of nowhere, even when she said she realized everything when the granny was talking to her, she didn't seem to be absorbing in things. Or she might have thought things over in her bedroom. Anyways i really like this lakorn. The characters where well developed, the pra'nang romance blossomed beautifully. It really touched me with the part after the divorce and Bee ran out of the car to give Mark a hug. Overall i rate this lakorn a 4/5.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Like I say about Ateam, I can't wait to see Boy/Margie again. They have so much good chemistry in here. Especially towards the ending when they both don;'t want to get a divorce but they have too.aww... So sad..

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG. I shouldn't have put this lakorn off for so long. It's was great. I really liked pok and bee's version a lot. At first when i watch the lakorn, i kept comparing the two. I like pok and bee's beginning. It was done nicely. even the wedding when bee was force to marry mark was a little better in details. It made sense why the father force them n how he force pok to sign the marriage paper. Boy and margie version seem off to me. but then that didn't stop me. what i liked best about Boy and margie compared to pok and bee was after the wedding. Margie actually stayed at Boy's house. From there on you really can't compared the two because it was different. I LOVE LOVE the scene boy went to margie and cried his heart out saying he didn't want to divorce her. It was so touching. The bed scene was to died for. I loved it. My heart cried out for that scene. It was the best. Man o man. Boy can cry. It was sweet. I have two more episode to go. Can't wait to see the ending. and then watching this lakorn all over again.

I do like First character more in here. What can i say he's the man. LOL. Hope he doesn't get may, I think he deserve better. WEll i'll find out tomorrow. Can't wait. i'll sleep dreaming of BOY. lol.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
OMG. I shouldn't have put this lakorn off for so long. It's was great. I really liked pok and bee's version a lot. At first when i watch the lakorn, i kept comparing the two. I like pok and bee's beginning. It was done nicely. even the wedding when bee was force to marry mark was a little better in details. It made sense why the father force them n how he force pok to sign the marriage paper. Boy and margie version seem off to me. but then that didn't stop me. what i liked best about Boy and margie compared to pok and bee was after the wedding. Margie actually stayed at Boy's house. From there on you really can't compared the two because it was different. I LOVE LOVE the scene boy went to margie and cried his heart out saying he didn't want to divorce her. It was so touching. The bed scene was to died for. I loved it. My heart cried out for that scene. It was the best. Man o man. Boy can cry. It was sweet. I have two more episode to go. Can't wait to see the ending. and then watching this lakorn all over again.

I do like First character more in here. What can i say he's the man. LOL. Hope he doesn't get may, I think he deserve better. WEll i'll find out tomorrow. Can't wait. i'll sleep dreaming of BOY. lol.
Hope you finished it by now. It is a good story that makes me an official boy and Margie's fan. I can't agree more with you on the rather slow and less interesting story before the wedding but after the wedding boy and Margie's chemistry and great acting is so great that the previous two cant compare.

JayDK

sarNie Egg
I just finished this lakorn, and it's become one of my favorites, all due to Boy and Margie. They are just so fantastic together! I saw them in their previous lakorn, Wayupak Montra, and enjoyed them together there. But I think this lakorn really let the actors' natural chemistry and charm shine through, in particular Margie. She did a fantastic job playing Bee's natural liveliness and fun, as well as her youth -- I could see why everyone loved Bee so much, because Margie made her very easy to love. And I liked the way she sort of snuck up on Mark -- he had a very definite idea of what he wanted in a woman, and Bee just blew that all away, so he was in love with her before he realized it. They're almost not given enough time together to fall so hard for each other before the melodrama kicks in, but it works because the actors have such strong chemistry and interaction together. They played both sides of the coin really well -- they were totally entertaining while bickering and fighting, but could also play the heartfelt drama and the pain of being separated very naturally as well. I often feel in lakorns that the melodrama of the situation can overwhelm the characters, so their actions seem too over-the-top for me to really feel for them. But when Bee ran out of the car to hug Mark after they signed the divorce papers, man, I was crying. They were both so great, and it felt real. But the best part was seeing them on their honeymoon, after all the melodrama was over. Mark and Bee's totally happy, relaxed mix of banter and sweetness was so them -- they weren't these super dramatic lovers pledging eternal love, they were goofy and sexy and having fun and showing you how good they were together, which was much much more effective for me in terms of a believable and effective happy ending. Any couple whose happy ending includes a tickle fight is a good happy ending for me. :yes:

This lakorn definitely wasn't flawless -- I skimmed through a lot of the early episodes because there was way too much time on Mark's relationships with other women. And as mentioned above, there really wasn't enough time spent on Mark and Bee just falling for each other before the melodrama of separation kicked into high gear. Pacing was the biggest issue -- even in the last episodes, when Mark is cooking for Bee in the U.S. and Wimada is watching and remembering when he cooked for her, it's like, while I appreciate the attempt to give Wimada some real emotions in regard to her past with Mark, showing Mark doing EXACTLY the same stuff with someone else is really undercutting the true love with Bee aspect here! At this point in the story, they should be going out their way to show how player Mark is different with Bee, not making the same moves with her that he made with someone else.

I have a mixed reaction to May. For once, it was nice to have a third party girlfriend who was given her own story, with whom I could potentially sympathize -- everything that happened to her was really rotten and no fault of her own, including Mark falling for real for Bee while May was hospitalized. However, they had May act like such a nang rai, because she had to be the obstacle to Mark and Bee, that I couldn't actually feel sorry for her or sympathize. There were hints of her inner turmoil along the way, but I wish she'd been given more genuine development -- she didn't have to be such a witch to be such an obstacle, given that both Bee and Mark felt they had to separate so Mark could marry May once they learned the truth of what had happened to her. It was nice that she finally, at the very last minute, did the right thing for Mark and Bee, but I wish it hadn't been such a last minute turn, but more naturally built up.

No mixed feelings for Sunny, though -- I loved him! What a great best friend he was to Bee. I loved that he might have had feelings for her but their friendship came first -- he truly cared for her happiness and was there for her always. That made him a more effective threat to Mark than anything else, I think, because Sunny would be super easy to love, and Bee trusted him completely. Sunny was just a good guy, through and through. I want a sequel focusing on Sunny finding true love of his own, and not with May, whom I still didn't like even after she did the right thing. I also really enjoyed the performance of the actor playing Mee, Mark's father -- he was such a genuinely affectionate, paternal figure for both Mark and Bee, who also had to face up to his own mistakes and try to figure out how to resolve thing for everyone. I loved how he adored Bee like a daughter and trusted Mark's word when it really counted.

So overall, despite flaws, I really loved this lakorn, most of all for Boy and Margie's natural chemistry and that Margie really had a chance to shine with this character. I hope they're paired up again soon and we get to see a lot more of their funny/bickering/sweet/sexy vibe together. I especially want Margie to again play a character who runs rings around Boy, cause that was a riot!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm searching for eng sub. Is there anybody subbed this cos viki has removed it and I have not yet watched this

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I just have a chance to see this drama dubbed in Khmer. Just up to epi. 2. I love and love Boy and Margie so much. Boy is growing on me right after I watched Nang Rai Tee Ruk w/Kimberly.