[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the only good thing about May and Vi is seeing them chew each other out

Oh Mark: "Bee, when are you coming back to live in my house?" Such a sweet and stupid question. She can't come back with crazy May jumping at her throat. T-T

LOL Bee's security cameras are brilliant! they make it so there's no need for the mental flashbacks, Mark can just get the actual memories stored forever.

I love Hat and Fon! such good friends! it's adorable the way Mark was so giddy hearing that Bee secretly likes him. <3 and their bathroom stalling was so silly, but not as dorky as them peeking at each other over the menus lol. and how funny, Bee messing her hair on one side, while Mark's rubbing his beard behind his menu. so. funny.
and OH EM GEE how random is it that May just happens to drive past the restaurant and recognize the car!? gr.
LOVE the FOREHEAD KISS. if only things like that could last.

ew, Thip better divorce her loser husband! I don't think I'll be able to forgive her if she gives in to him, he's such a cheating disrespectful jerk.

next episode will be so intense!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the only good thing about May and Vi is seeing them chew each other out

Oh Mark: "Bee, when are you coming back to live in my house?" Such a sweet and stupid question. She can't come back with crazy May jumping at her throat. T-T

LOL Bee's security cameras are brilliant! they make it so there's no need for the mental flashbacks, Mark can just get the actual memories stored forever.

I love Hat and Fon! such good friends! it's adorable the way Mark was so giddy hearing that Bee secretly likes him. <3 and their bathroom stalling was so silly, but not as dorky as them peeking at each other over the menus lol. and how funny, Bee messing her hair on one side, while Mark's rubbing his beard behind his menu. so. funny.
and OH EM GEE how random is it that May just happens to drive past the restaurant and recognize the car!? gr.
LOVE the FOREHEAD KISS. if only things like that could last.

ew, Thip better divorce her loser husband! I don't think I'll be able to forgive her if she gives in to him, he's such a cheating disrespectful jerk.

next episode will be so intense!!!
I think these scenes captured us so hard that makes me refuse to watch other lakorns. I am now only into Friday-Sunday. I am having boy and margie fever, which I never thought TV scene can be this good. love all their cute scenes but feel so sad to know it has only 3 more epi. Maybe GRGR of yadech can save me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here are some selected scenes to hype you guys up for our march towards Friday!

"Love and Lust is just the outside, it's compatibility that makes a relationship successful"
Mark turned to look at Maytavee
"That is the reason why you chose me."
Maytavee looked at Lom in return
"It is also the reason why you picked me also."
Mark quickly countered
"Because I never thought that I would never be able to love anyone again."
Maytavee felt hurt and tears began to fill her eyes and added onto her pain by asking
"So between the 3 women in your life, I am the only person that you don't love."
Mark quiet and unable to say anything sighed and nodded in acceptance before turning to walk away. May's cried with fierceness in her eyes and mumbled
"This person that you don't love is the only person that will own you."
May said this with a feeling and desire to win

Mark: "Did you wait long dad?"
Bee shocked as she turned around to see a smiling Mark and his luggage
Bee: "Uncle..."
Baramee interupted
"Mark has to go do something for the company, I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you wouldn't go."
Bee is a little frustrated as she walks away, Mark is happy
"Thank you dad for giving me the most valuable one week."

Bee is about to walk into the house when Mark quickly turns around to look at her and says
"I want you to know Bee."
Bee stops and listen
"Everything that I am doing is responsibility..from now on May will be my legal wife, but she will never take your place as the woman I love with all my heart."
Bee's eyes fill with tear, she doesn't turn to say anything but runs into the house instead. Mark can only watch in saddness. May is able to hide in time as Bee runs past her into the house. May who was eavesdropping heard everything that was said and is deeply hurt and walks away with jealousy raging in her heart

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Like even if Mark was a jerk he sure does redeem himself well when he is in love. If I were Vimada I would regret letting someone like Mark get away. The only thing that bothers me is how he is still confessing his love to Bee as he is planning his wedding to May >.< LOL but then again ...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Tina, thanks for the spoilers! Even though Sunny is the perfect, caring, supporting guy, I have to admit I've always rooted for Mark. lol. I like that he's telling May how it will be between them if she continues to want the wedding. Responsibility not love is why the marriage between them is happening. Can't wait to see this week. I hope we get to see them spending time together at the beach this Friday. According to Margie and Boy, it's not only their favorite scene but really emotional as it's the last day they get to spend as a married couple. Fun in the sun before D-day I guess. :(

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
So far the lakorn has been great. I just pray they do us justice in the last 3 episodes and not rush anything. I hope to see scenes from the behind the scenes pics and clips. I am so so anxious.

cecilia

Staff member
thank you tina for the wonderful spoiler again .. you type so fast, you put LOM in there instead of Mark :p

anyway, i so can't wait to watch them this friday .. want my pain to wash away from ATEAM tragic love *sighed*

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much for the spoilers Tina!

Mark's words are so touching!! I love how sweet he is. I don't like how they are planning his marriage with May either, poor Bee :( I cannot wait to watch the last episodes!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol ceci, maybe because tina still has wayupak fever XD.

and thank you so much p'tina!!! aiyahhhh.. got me excited!! can't wait!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thank you for the spoilers Tina!

you know, it really sucks that May, after hearing the truth, cannot accept it with dignity, but instead allows her own selfish rage to push her to hurt others. *sigh*

So tons of romance for Friday right? I'm hooked! Bee and Mark forever...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Preview for this upcoming week. May is barfing up a divorce. :thumbdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7okqYImhVU&feature=channel_video_title

credit:uploader

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Margie's a trooper. Despite her dad's death she still accompanied her colleages to a Roy Marn benefit that helped with the flood victims. At 57 sec, we see Boy patting her head and rounding up the crowd to give Margie a big applause. I love their friendship!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqQYJMgZJng&feature=channel_video_title

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Margie sure is a strong gal. Not to think morbid thoughts but if something like that happened to me i would lock myself in my closet, i'm not good with getting over things.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
THANKS Tina for the spoiler. I'm still sad that Mark is still willing to marry SELFISH May.
My poor Bee. She's so heartbroken. Can't believe she's going through so much for her first and true love. That's a FIRST in a lakorn. lol
And THANKS natesen215 for the vid. Oh Bargie. That is why I love them too. They're so loving and caring towards one another. For the first time Boy is nice to Margie. Lol He's always hitting her. :lol2:
I'm not surprised that there were so many fans that went to the thingy that the cast were at. So many ROI MARN FEVER! :dance1: I want a shirt too! :teary:

Anyways, I'm gonna repeat this again. I can't wait for the confession scene...especially the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene! :coverlaf:
Just 2 more days left. :thumbsup:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Rose, his patting her head is really similar to Mark comforting Bee about Pramok. :p Roy Marn fever was indeed very high. Both Margie and Boy had to stand on their seats to wave to fans. Btw, in one of the clips, I swear Boy was helping Margie down the chair but we couldn't really see it because the camera man zoomed somewhere else. *sigh* Margie is indeed a strong girl and I guess she's at peace with her dad leaving since she did get to spend his last hours with him. Also, in one of the other news clip it was mentioned that Margie and her family promised her dad that there will be no crying at his funeral so in a way she's keeping up her promise. :( Btw, First was so cute in the clip as well, he was like everyone is calling him Sunny not First. Bella was like 'you should just sign Sunny' then. lol.

I wonder if we get to see Boy in the k drama before the willing scene. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here is another scene to feed your appetites before Friday!

Mark: You are really dreadful... you hate me that much?
Bee: You shouldn't even ask
Mark: And when did I start to make an impression on you?
Bee acts disgusted instead of answering
Mark: Come on tell me... I really want to know
Bee thinks
Mark: Don't be shy.. just tell me
Bee: When I fell into the water.. (Bee is secretly touched by this) I was sure that you weren't going to let go of my hand no matter what.
Mark thought about the incident that day and his mood became a little dim. He thought about how they had to hold hands to save each others lives at the waterfall. Bee turned to look at mark and asked in a gentle voice
Bee: And you? Have you ever felt impressed by me?
Mark: "Yes, That night in Hua Hin." Mark said being silly
Bee: Perverted Mustache Face!
Bee tried to hit Mark tried to run, but Bee grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threatened
"Never speak of that night again understand?"
Mark raised in his hand in surrender and tried not to laugh
"Okay"
Bee looked at Mark before letting him go and Mark smiled. Bee hit him once again
"What are you smiling at? You can't even think about it! Don't think about it! Don't smile understand?"
Bee Pinched Mark in the Chest