[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ if margie drops that lakorn with mario, then she can do the lakorn with boy that chai is directing, since i believe he originally wanted bargie in there hehe..

but, as much as i'll love to have bargie in another lakorn.. i just hope it wont be forever to see them pair up again.. and i hope it'll be another great lakorn to enjoy.. because i waited for rteam (rome and rita) to pair up again after these years.. and it's not a satisfying lakorn.. arghhh!! (though it's not out yet, but the story.. i hate it!) i would rather wait some more years to see them again and in a better scripted lakorn.. T_T

Page ownage :) yay.. Bargie Obsession XD. randomness.. hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
omo, Tina -- that spoiler sure make a big difference but i still feel sad for him .. i think he really did love her at some point .. when i saw him look at Bee differently at the thank you party, i sense there's something going on in his heart. He's helping Mark and Bee get back together b/c he's not a selfish person .. he's doing it to help the person he love .. to make sure the person he love is happy and that's all that matter to him .. he's so kind heart -- a part of me don't want him to end up with May .. she doesn't deserve him but a part of me say, forgive her and let's just accept that her pride took over her that's why she's thick face like this .. it's okay to have SUNNY teach her how to be good .. since SUNNY is just as contagious as Boobi and her bubbly self.

Thank you na for the wonderful spoiler -- i'd love to ask for more but since you called it for the day .. i'll wait .. patiently lol

Anyway, i was watching BODYGUARD and this song touches my heart (in the movie itself - btw, it's the first good salman khan movie i've seen since i last saw him in CHORI CHORI.)

The meaning of the songs remind me of WHAT Bee and Mark are going through atm T_T - love the rhythm as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_A2--V060

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree Aiko. I think Mario and Margie looks good together but I do wish that we got to see Boy and Margie instead. /:
But it's okay. :) I'm really going to miss Bargie though. ):

My poor Sunny. I hate to see him sad. ): He's such a good guy. Why must good guys finish last?!?!? Lol jk
I'll forgive May when she changes for good. Lol ;P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im watching the rest of ep12 subbed parts just to understand a bit more of the story..

ang aigoo, p'thot is such a sweet guy.. T_T.. though he just recently appeared in the story lol.

and a random thought, the part where bee meets thot at the dock after so long, and excited jumps at him.. i kind of wished that mark was there to see it be jealous thinking "who the heck is that guy?" or something like that hehe..

i also notice that thot and mark are brothers now too.. well half-brothers..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
From reading all these comments and spoiler are making want to hurry up and catch up.these past two days i have been watching roy marn like crazy.ha.i love margie and boy.im only on episode 8.hopefully by tomorrow i get somewhere.since i have no classes on monday.i love first i felt bad for him. I cant believe its ending already too.:(

cecilia

Staff member
Just read from Lyn's blog -- margie's dad just passed away .. my condolence with her and her family. Hoping they get through this hard time smoothly.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^you're just crushing on Athit, he has that charm in him ..
i'm falling for BOY in today episode even though he's on/off with his feeling. lol
Good girl likes bad guy (i guess lol)
Ceci,i totally agree! Good girls goes for bad guys while good guys goes for bad girls.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ ceci, awwwe really, no wonder i read that one msg on facebook about her missing her dad.. T_T my condolences to her and the family *sniffsniff*

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i just finished watching ep.12 and went through an emotional roller coaster.
Then Bamm I went to Lyns blog and saw the news about Margies dad.
My condolence goes to her and her family na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just finished watching ep.12 and went through an emotional roller coaster.
Then Bamm I went to Lyns blog and saw the news about Margies dad.
My condolence goes to her and her family na.
Ip.smilez chun chob your new siggy of Nong Mint :thumbsup:
so sad Roy Marn is ending soon

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO!!! Omg...the preview for epi 13, is Bee imagining her & Mark in a k-drama scene? I watched the preview so many times & cannot stop laughing. Too funny!

Margie's crying is superb! Gets me everytime.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
LMAO!!! Omg...the preview for epi 13, is Bee imagining her & Mark in a k-drama scene? I watched the preview so many times & cannot stop laughing. Too funny!

Margie's crying is superb! Gets me everytime.
I am no different to you. getting so hooked with this show and margie's and boy's performance. love them so much and it becomes a torture to wait till Friday since it is only Monday today.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
My heart goes out to Margie and her family during this tough time. Poor kid. Hopefully, she'll have some time off to heal with her loved ones. :(

Back to Roymarn though I can't believe it's ending soon. I will definitely miss Boy and Margie lots. In the mean time, I'll probably go back and watch the shows they've been on together and reminisce. Seeing how close the pair are now, it's really hard to believe they didn't really like each other at first meeting. LMAO. I guess that's why they are so accurate in their portrayal of Mark and Bee. :coverlaf:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
My heart goes out to Margie and her family during this tough time. Poor kid. Hopefully, she'll have some time off to heal with her loved ones. :(

Back to Roymarn though I can't believe it's ending soon. I will definitely miss Boy and Margie lots. In the mean time, I'll probably go back and watch the shows they've been on together and reminisce. Seeing how close the pair are now, it's really hard to believe they didn't really like each other at first meeting. LMAO. I guess that's why they are so accurate in their portrayal of Mark and Bee. :coverlaf:
u mean they didn't like each other when they first met in real life?

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
u mean they didn't like each other when they first met in real life?
I've been on a Boy and Margie kick lately so I went back and watched their interview on TV 3 star chat (I think everyone should watch this if they haven't already. They are freakin hilarious together) and on the show both admitted to not having a good impression of one another when they first met. As the story goes, they met at an event in Samui, Thailand. Boy was the host and Margie was a presenter. It was a two day event and according to Boy as a colleague he made attempts to talk to Margie but she was unresponsive, snooty almost. lol. Margie argued that it wasn't true. It was Boy who never made attempts to talk to her. She remembered at dinner, because she didn't eat spicy everyone asked her what she could eat but Boy nope. He just kept shoving food in his mouth. She remembered thinking 'man,this guy aside from the beard, his manners are lacking'.LMAO. Of course Boy argued that he asked Margie if she could eat this and that.lol. It wasn't until they starting filming Wayupak Montra that they sat and talk it through and realized they were both alike in that they don't talk to strangers unless they get approach first. They were "shy". They are really cute friends and so funny together!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just realized something remember when they let Bee marry Mark during the wedding Wijidtra (May's mom) was talking to someone and they asked why the bride changed and Jidtra is like "We can't do anything since the groom likes Bee instead so we have to switch out the bride" to save face that May disappeared and it ended up happening for reals >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I didn't get to watch the latest episode. Will get to it after I take my sister for her driving test.

Anyways I heard the news at Lyn's blog. Ah my condolences goes out to her family. Margie, susu na.