[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. I feel like i'm spamming but whatever. lol :D
When they were eating out together, i just love how they were very sad about splitting apart yet, were still able to mess and tease with each other. It's like the first time they were actually really nice to each other despite the little teases here and there. :crush:
Gosh. They could of had just confess. :coverlaf: Can't believe Boy would even expect her to confess to him first. Who does he think Bee is? :lol2:
I love how Sunny told Mark that if he doesn't let Bee go right now then he's gonna hurt his feelings too..which we all can see it's gonna happen next episode. :lol: Makes me wonder...why was Sunny shirtless? Probably those cliche moments..water or food spilling on them. :bhehe:
The :kiss3: was just so cute. Gosh I'm still so anxious as to see what's gonna happen after todays episode. May is gonna be a total :rant: for sure.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Today's episode is =[ but hold onto your hearts girls because next episode doesn't get any better! But I am loving Atit LOL

"Let me ask you seriously May are you doing this because you really love Mark or because he has everything that is perfect to your standards?"
"If I have to guess, I would say it's the second option because a person like you don't know how to love anyone."

Atit is threaten to expose May because he feels bad that his good intention of hiding the fact that Chansa raped her is going to do harm to someone else. It was hard for him to confront May that way and tell her that he will tell everyone if she doesn't stop blaming Mark, but he had to do it because he couldn't stand that what he did for her is going to hurt someone else >.< Poor Atit. What pissed me off was whenever he told her that he knew since the day it happened that Chansa raped her but he asked everyone who knew to keep it a secret she freaking sarcastically said (at least according to the transcript) do I have to wai and thank you? I was like Oh HELLL NO LOL.

roselovesice

WHAT A BBBBBB.....IIIII.....TTT....*******************
Excuse me for the language-ish. :coverlaf:
Gosh. Sunny should of had just expose the truth. Why? So that they wouldn't be hurting Mark-Bee's feeling towards one another.
Sunny knew that May was raped when he flipped the bed sheets and he saw blood, right?
I love you Sunny but I hate you May. :lolyup:
Thanks tina. :) :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
^the doctor specifically told Sunny that Chansa and May had intimacy just before the accident so Sunny did a little investigation of his own and saw it with his own eyes lol

Gosh, the more i read of MAY, the less i sympathize her (as if i have not even much for her already) .. now, it's getting down to 0 tolerance lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just got the chance to watch yesterday's ep.. will watch today's ep in a bit..

i didn't expect ep 11 to sadden me this much, i have to say i pity uncle mook.. he loves bee so much.. but his actions are still wrong!! sigh, oh mark and bee, you two are in love, can't you see? may oh may.. go away!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OK Guys what I am about to post might make you crazy until Friday

That night
Bee in her pajama’s sat there folding her clothes and looked up to see the toy puppy that Mark gave her, “I’m going to leave you here.” Teased Bee.
A knock at the door interrupted her folding. Bee looked into the Peep hole and couldn’t see anything. Bee screamed through the door,
“Who is it?”
There is no sound in response. Bee looked around the room to find a weapon to protect herself. Bee grabbed the umbrella that was in a bucket beside the door. She then slowly opened the door and standing before her was Mark with a deeply saddened look on her face. She was shocked to see Mark there.
Mark walked in and hugged Bee without giving her anytime to think or realize what was happening. Bee was shocked, but didn’t fight the hug.
“There is something I want to tell you before we have to divorce.”
It was as though Bee was cursed to stay still and have no voice in Mark’s arms. The only thing changing on her were the tears filling her eyes.
“I think I am secretly in love with you.”
Bee’s eyes filled with tears and the umbrella she was holding fell to the floor. Her arms and legs were weightless after hearing mark’s confession.
“I want everything to be like this… I don’t want a divorce… I don’t know what else to do.”
Bee began to cry and moved her arms to hug Mark in return
“Can I stay with you tonight, Please don’t chase me back Bee.”
Bee was unable to do anything except cry in Mark’s arm. There were no words from her, but her body language and emotions were more than enough as a response.

The toy puppy laid in a basket in the middle of the bed with Bee on the left leaning against it. On the right was Mark who had his arms crossed, but continued to look Bee’s way.
Mark summoned up the courage to slowly move his hands and grab Bee’s hand which was placed along her body. Bee’s tears were beginning to escape again. Mark used his other hand to grab the basket with the toy puppy and place it on the end of the bed and moved himself closer to Bee to where their bodies were touching. He placed his head against her neck. Bee didn’t refuse the hug and clasped tighter onto his hands. Mark slowly loved his hands to hold her tighter.
“I don’t want it to be morning, I want to be with you like this everyday.”
Bee is touched by his words as tears began to fall she turned to face Mark who also had tears in his eyes. Marked continued to stare at Bee and and Bee at Mark. The two continued to look one another in the eyes.
“I love you Bee. (Chun Ruk Tur Na Bee)”
Mark’s tears began to slowly flow out of his eyes from frustration. Bee slowly used her hands to wipe his tears for him. The two continued to look one another in the eyes from the short distance. Mark slowly moved his head to kiss Bee on the lips. Mark’s leg had changed places because of moving closer to hug Bee and knocked over the Toy Puppy’s basket. The toy puppy fell to the floor with no one to notice.

P.s. a man that can cry because he doesn't want to leave the woman he loves is a sexy man in my book LOL

cecilia

Staff member
wow, wow .. TINA .. you made my day :wub: it sure will be agonizing to have to wait a whole week to see this scene play out.
OH GOSH, any man who cry, begging for his woman not to leave him is VERY suave and sexy to me ..
I think i'm secretly in love with BARGIE :wub: BUT why, why -- do i feel sorry for Athit T_T

Thanks for the GREAT translation as usual na <3

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Tina, thanks for the spoilers! I think I will go crazy until Friday! The willing scene sounds heartbreaking! Can't wait to see it! Btw, what's up with Mark and hurting puppies? Good thing it's a toy puppy he knocked off the bed this time. lol.

Never liked the May in this version at all. I think she's the most self centered one. The May in the first version never tried to trap Mark by saying that she was pregnant with his kid. In fact, she got an abortion because she didn't want a child born out of rape. Anyways, in today's episode, I thought May's response to Pramook's dying was telling of her selfishness. I mean Bee has every reason to run as far from Pramook but she was visibly shaken with his illness and impending death while May just wanted a bigger and better wedding so all can know she's Mark's wife, the hell with the cousin who sacrificed her school and dreams to save the family's name.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Cece you don't have to worry about Atit because he doesn't love Bee that way :p You might love him even more after reading this part LOLLLLLLL

Bee is Practicing her dance at the living room of the house and Atit is standing there watching her. He walked towards Bee

"I'm gonna go shower."

Bee accepted with a nod and turned to continued practicing. As Atit walked towards the house he turned to see if Bee was watching as he walked into the house.

Atit quickly entered his office and locked the room door before walking towards the computer that was left on. He quickly went to check Bee's e-mail

"I wonder if today there are any messages for Bee." Atit scanned as he mumbled the names, "Fon, Fon, Fon, Baramee." Atit smiled with happiness. "Sorry." Atit said opening the e-mail.

"Bee, it's your uncle, This Friday come to the Garden house at Noon and we're going to go sign your divorce papers with Mark. If you have no problem with this confirm it. Love you always, Uncle Mee."

Atit sat quiet as he thought and made a decision

"This e-mail has a virus attached to it, so I ask for your permission to delete ok Uncle."

Atit moved the mouse to delete the e-mail and smiled mischeviously with a plan in mind.

Then after this he sees the email again after Bee misses her divorce date and he is about to delete the email when bee comes in and sees him LOL. Bee is angry with him and asks him why did he do this to her and he tells her that he doesn't want to see two people that love each other get a divorce. Then she brings up May and her pregnancy and Atit has no choice but to tell her, but this may backfire because now Bee feels sorry for May and understands why May is doing what she is doing! There was another part when Sunny hacked or came across bee's email account still logged in and he is like "Kor Arn Noy Na Nong Ruk." So I am assuming he only see's her as a sister. At one point when Bee went "Don't tell me P'May is pregnant with you." and Atit says, "If only it were that easy." I think Atit still loves May >.<

roselovesice

^the doctor specifically told Sunny that Chansa and May had intimacy just before the accident so Sunny did a little investigation of his own and saw it with his own eyes lolGosh, the more i read of MAY, the less i sympathize her (as if i have not even much for her already) .. now, it's getting down to 0 tolerance lol
Ahhhhh! Okay. Thanks. I probably didn't see nor watch that scene. Must of missed it. Lol (;

Wow wow wow. I'm so excited for the willing scene. It seems so sad. Heck. I agree that a man who cries for their love is so attractive. Such true love.
Lucky her. Her first love is her first and last! lol
I love you Sunny! I wish he didn't end up with May. I know that she'll change later, which I hope, but still. She was such an arse.
Sunny is so adorable. I wish I can just marry him instead. Ahaahaa
I'm totally gonna love the confession scene. It's gonna be so touching. Yeah...Oh Mark. He's always hurting dogs. Lol
Thanks so much for the spoilers. You might as well just spoil us the the ending. Lol jk jk Don't. Ahaaaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm going to stop the spoilers after that because the stuff coming up is just to good to be spoiled LOLLLl :p so we will have to wait and watch them together :p

roselovesice

Way to make me more anxious than ever now. Lol But it's all good. I'm excited to see them scenes now. We'll all have to suffer it together. Ahahaaa xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. the past two eps were so emotionally hard to watch.. but so good!!!

i bawled tears as uncle pramook passed away for some darn reason.. but anyways, aigoo, mark and bee's love story is so touching. i love how their love is developing, not too slow, and not to fast.. just perfect. BUT!! I will be not happy if they rushed their relationship in such a short amount of time.. only 3 eps left? never!!

keke, i've been waiting for the :r-scene-pop-corn: but man, reading the :w-scene-pop-corn: made me more happy instead, since it was out of love.. oh goodness, i love bargie <3

i know everyone else said this already but, i absolutely love the cast!! outstanding!!

but im so mad, kik just barely arrived in the story! i've been waiting forever!! and there's only 3 eps left.. and for sure ch3 will not extend it since they're not like ch7.

i'm happy bargie was casted for this lakorn.. because it was a worthwhile one for the fans <3.. BARGIE OBSESSION OVERLOAD!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and omg, i absolutely can not wait for next week's eps.. though i will be sadden that this will be the end for the lakorn. T_T

& rose, i'm mad that they're pairing boy and marie.. i think she's alright and it's nice to see a different pair but.. their lakorn hasnt even aired yet and they're already in another one >_< ...

too bad bargie doesn't have a next lakorn lined up.. boohoo... i will totally miss the two after this lakorn.. *sniff sniff*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok bad news guys

looks like at one point Atit did love Bee

Tot: It's hard to believe that a person like Bee would know what Love is.
Atit: It's because you remember her as your little sister, but she isn't, she is grown already, Bee has alot of charm, She is the type of person that you can fall in love with without noticing.
Tot smiled before teasing
Tot: You say that like you're Mark yourself.
Atit: I had an experience just like his at one point also.
Tot: Wow Bee is very charming

Idk if this is bad news or not, it is kind of heartbreaking to know that Atit might have loved Bee because ultimately he is the one that helps Mark get Bee back somewhat

I hope Bargie gets another lakorn together later not anytime soon though Lol. It would be nice to see them remake Ban Rai Ruen Ruk with Tao Somchai and Nan Chalita though that lakorn had lots of scenes between the pranangs it was aggressive but no R scene it is what sarN would call a tease lakorn LOL.

roselovesice

I agree Aiko :)
But since they extended Tawan Deard, they can for this one too although TD's ratings were a bit better.
I just wish we had 10 more extra episodes of Roy Marn. ): I remember when i would say...Oh! We still have 8 more episodes left. Now it's just 3 left! :cry1:
This is so heartbreaking. :weep:
Oh gosh. Don't even mention Mrie and Boy again. I just hate reading it. Ahahaaa makes me maddd! Lol

Oh my baby Sunny. I don't think it's bad news nor am I gonna take it as a bad news. Lol
Heck. I fell in love with Bee secretly too! Lol jk But her character is "charming" like what Sunny said. :D
Oh Tot. He's so silly.
I'm so sad because my Sunny is heartbroken. He did the right thing. Helping the two who loves each other other than trying to take her away. :)
Thanks Tina. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ oh tina.. that breaks my heart..

i would love to see bee/athit together but.. goodness it's a pity.. they're so adorable!!

personally, i really hope athit doesn't get back with may, she's an annoying arse @_@.. He's too good for her.. PERIOD! if i wasn't so in love with boy's character or him overall, i would pick athit.. i have to admit i did fall for him in here too though lol.

^ and what rose? TD was extended? it's rare for ch3 to do so.. i guess it's because i didn't update myeslf much.. now i want RM to extend.. argh.. T_T..

I SHALL BE MAKING GIFS!! THERE'S SO MANY SCENES I LOVED IN THE RECENT EPS.. HEHE..!

roselovesice

I fell in love with him in here also. This is my first official Lakorn of First and man! Did he attract me! Lol
I always thought he was handsome but never did like him to the extreme. Ahaaa But I agree. If it was a different Pra'ek, I would of chose Sunny. :tearybye:

Yeah, I think and I'm for sure TD was extended because this Lakorn was suppose to air on Sept. 18, remember? And then it got moved to the 23rd. :censor: but yeah. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. me too rose! this is my first official lakorn of First too! and I am not disappointed! <3 and plus, he's freaken tall too!! which is rare keke..

oh man.. bargie got me spamming away.. noooo.. i miss this spamming feeling T_T. i'm addicted lol.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Speaking of ratings, anyone know how quickly they come out? This weekend's episodes were awesome so I'm curious to see how Roy Marn did this week. We have three episodes left and I hope they do Mark and Bee justice and not shortened their scenes together just to wrap things up the May/Vi drama. Sunny's definitely right that Bee has charms, I myself am smitten by her. :p I wished Sunny didn't end up with May either. Sorry, I don't see any redeeming characteristics in her. As for Boy and Marie, not sure who she is, but I probably won't follow the lakorns. As for Margie and Mario, probably won't follow that either since it's too much of a comedy for me. Hopefully I won't have to wait long for another Boy and Margie lakorn.