[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

onahc

sarNie Elites
k i dont' get the part where bee and mark were in the room. bee was saying we are brother and sis and mark said dad already cleared that we are not blood related and what after that i heard baby am i hearing it right"BABY" and what will happen to a baby. please clarify it for me i get so excited when i hear baby
Correct! They are not blood related because Bee's mom is Loong Mee's adopted sister, but they considered themselves "real" sibling so Bee and Mark are first cousins and in Thai culture they're also brother and sister. So when Mark tried to get revenge by getting sexual with her, she brought that up just to weasel her way out of it. Yeah, Mark called her yai "baby" referring to her as an infant, not "Hey babe" kind of way. This lakon is so funny.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I love when Bee used the sibling excuse when Mark was trying to scare her only to have him say 'not according to the recent update from dad'. I love how he said 'update', it's so cute! I think the 'baby' was just a play on her name. It's not like Mark to call her Boobi since he thinks the whole Sunny and Boobi thing idiotic. And yeah, because she's young and thought to mess with an experienced man such as himself :p Anyhoos, I still really adore Sunny. He's always thinking of his Boobi. First with telling Mark to go back to Bee because May be physically injured but Bee is emotional distraught and then for calling Bee to the side because she's now a married woman and he doesn't want other to talk badly of her. :( Can't wait to see the next episode. I hope that Mark and Bee get to share a bed since she's afraid of ghosts!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Athit I love...

Lol, i saw it, the one moment Mark and Bee shared a tender moment and he talked nice to her and then went and ruined the moment. but he knew what he was doing, putting the life and fire back into her, i suppose. ^^
Bee looks so grown up in her university uniform. I almost wish i could wear one lol and i just love her character, the way she seems immature (as Mark said) but she is actually very conscious of her duty in life and determined to keep up the traditions like dance flower weaving. and i must say, I ALMOST like May just the tiniest bit, because she looked so excited for her wedding and she for once had a softer look on her face unlike when she is being snobby, so that it gave her a more humane expression.
and Chansa is getting worse and worse...
i can't stand Uncle Mook. he's selfish and has no conscience for others.

crazy fun, when Mark pointed at Bee and said he'll marry her. he's in for it and so is she!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes.. i finally caught up :D can't wait for the next epi.. hehe.. i so adore bargie together XD.. keke..

chansi is a crazy guy.. psycho.. but it's sad that he died..

first is so adorable in here :D i wonder when i'll get to see kik danai :D

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yes.. i finally caught up :D can't wait for the next epi.. hehe.. i so adore bargie together XD.. keke..

chansi is a crazy guy.. psycho.. but it's sad that he died..

first is so adorable in here :D i wonder when i'll get to see kik danai :D
i agree with all you said! ...I can't wait to see Danai too! :sweat:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chun scares me. I screamed when Bee turned around and saw him ~ So freaky but I too agree Aiko,
it's sad how he died :( Love can turn you baa jing jing :/
I liked him in the beginning, he seemed like a nice guy....

BUT OMFG.
I so loved ep.8 HAHAHA BARGIE is too entertaining !
too cuteeeeeeeee !!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
da funny part was wen margie scared him wid the big scissor before boy left he said "how do u kno u have to used that kind of scissor to cut it fully off but oh well thanks anyway for giving respect to BIG MART..." LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually like the pace of this lakorn. I didn't think the first few episode were boring at all. I love the balance in this lakorn. The humor flows naturally with the intense backdrop plot.

It is established, Bee is Prajak's biological daughter, not Pramook. Sigh. I thought they were going to take forever to reveal that. Ah Chunsa scared the hell out of me in episode 7. Sigh. I am glad they made it cleared that Mark and Bee are not blood related.

Episode 8 was just full of laughter. Enjoyed it a lot. Forget about a taser, HELLO garden scissor lmao

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Even though episode 8 had a lot of laughs, I had tears too. I feel bad that Bee worked so hard at being a student and she had plans, only to all being wiped away in one day. Sunny is such a sweetheart in this and every other episode. He looks out for Bee. I loved it when Bee got up from her wedding and ran to Sunny as soon as she saw him. Take that Mark. I bet Mark was pissed about that but what he did was way worse leaving the wedding to go see May. I hope to see more Bee and Ahtit together just to piss Mark off but yet, I will be heart broken for Ahtit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I loved it when Bee got up from her wedding and ran to Sunny as soon as she saw him. Take that Mark. I bet Mark was pissed about that but what he did was way worse leaving the wedding to go see May.
I don't think so. Yeah that was messed up of Mark but I would have stopped the wedding if I knew my supposedly soon to be wife was in the hospital. That scene made me realize she doesn't despise May as much as May despise her. It seemed like she was the only one who cared that May even disappeared. She thought outside the box, while everyone speculate (well those that knew the meaning behind the marriage) that May found out the truth.

I can understand Bee that she is upset but she was a bit close minded. You can be married and still pursue your dreams.

I don't think my eyes can take it any more. I thought I would catch it live if I stayed up. Still a few more hours. I hope I can hang on until the next episode airs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.thaitvnow.com/thaitv-3.htm

http://www.tvthaionline.net/tvthai.php?view=tv/ch3.html

There are about another link or two where you can watch it for free.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Damn too much Wi time in episode 9. She took up way to many minutes in this episode. So annoyed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 9

:cry1: I now understand why Grandma is so protective of Bee. A part of her feels guilty for killing an innocent child. Pramook is an a**hole. How can he claim himself to be Bee's dad like that.

:spin: Bee was thirsty so she woke Mark up. I am surprise she let him sleep on the bed. And that butt poke :rofl: . And it was super cute when she tugged the sleeve of his tshirt to go with her to the kitchen.

May is a bitch, but I don't think she deserved to be kidnapped and raped. I feel bad for her.

As for Wee, OMG Mark you can't be friends with a itch like her. He's so stupid.

little

sarNie Adult
sunny and hat mark's friend is cute they good to be p'ek . i like the part where bee was talking and mark was about to leave saying that when u take it (i think she meant virginity) that u cannot take it back. Something like it's not easy to wear clothes. hahah

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol so many cute scenes lmao, and Idk I think Boobi and Sunny are so adorable LOL. They need to have a lakorn together as pranang.

Can't wait til next weeeeek =/ does anyone know how many episodes this will have?

Edit: I feel bad for May too she was snobby and stuff but she didn't deserve what happened to her. The sad part is that she really wanted to Marry Mark. It was so sad to watch her so excited over the wedding and then Creepy ass Chunsa pop up behind her. Then when she woke up and didn't know what happened with her wedding TT.TT

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
No one deserves to be kidnapped and raped. It's really unfortunate for May and selfish of Chunsa. Karma got to him real quick though. Overall I liked this episode alot. I just wished there was less of Vimada. Why Mark is still associating with her is beyond me. Gah, can't he make us all happy and stay home and bicker with his wife? :p Bee is a hoot. Can't believe she installed cameras in the room to catch Mark in the act so that she can send him to jail. Wives have rights now. lol. Love the scenes when Mark was eying Bee's bosoms (or lack there of according to him). However, wished he'd at least compliment Bee and said 'happy birthday' to her on her day even if she was bratty. I thought she looked cute in her dress. Man, it's going to be a long wait to the beating Bee will give Mark next week. *sigh* Btw, since GRGR is supposed to start on Oct. 28, does this mean Roy marn is only 15 episodes?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Bee's uncle in this version is also in the old version of pok and bee? hahha
thats crazy, he didnt change a bit haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgEr7i-8R5g&feature=related