[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler cont...

present time...
Rayrin with teary eyes sitting at the weaving machine while Siriwatana with his sad face on the side of the machine...
Rayrin: this is so sad...this shouldnt occur
Siriwatana: ive told you before if you knew what happen you are not going to continue with the weaving...you would hate somebody like me
Rayrin: everybody has their own reasoning in their own ways
Siriwatana: our own suffering/feelings is always more important than other people suffering/feelings...i have sin thats why i have been stuck in this hell that i have created with my own hands...ive been waiting for u to come back and release my soul my finishing this weaving
Rayrin: im happy to help you...i want to help release your suffering
Siriwatana: thank u very much...Jao Rin...thank u for understanding
Siriwatana looked at Rayrin with greatful eyes...

Suriyawong came to tell PWan that Rayrin didnt go back to bangkok but shes still in chiangmai and that she went back to the weaving room...
PWan: really?
Suriyawong: yes, i saw her with my own eyes that she went into the room but when i went in she wasnt there...i dont know where she went because theres only one door and theres no exit...where did she go pWan...
PWan: there are things that happen that is beyond what we know all the time...suriya
Suriwong: pWan...what do u mean?
pWan: sometime things happen that scientist cant find the answer...but it still happen
as PWan and Suriyawong are talking about Maneerin...pee eMoi was listening in the corner...she slowly vanished to tel Bua Ngern...
Bua Ngern: i thought so...at the end the one that i love is the one who betray me
eMoie: maybe by this time she has finish weaving
Bua Ngern: she came back to release my husband...eMoie...i wont let this happen...70 years i got rid of her...so why cant i get rid of her now...my husband have to stay with me forever...she will never finish weaving that cloth...
wongprajan came to see bua ngern with thanin because bue ngern wanted to see thanin...bua ngern planning her evil scheme...eMoie possessed Thanin...blah blah blah...
Rayrin step on the wooden weaving machine one last time...
rayrin: its finally finish...Jao Ka...i finally finished this cloth
rayrin was looking around for siriwatana...al of a sudden the door was kicked open
rayrin: thanin!
"do you think u can escape me...emaneerin"
rayrin was surprised...her eyes wide open
in that moment suriyawong was napping when he heard...Jao Noi...he open his eyes and look around...there was nobody there...he closed his eyes to fall asleep again...
Jao Noi...somebody was calling him louder
he got up all of a sudden and saw siriwatana standing in a corner
"go help...Jaor Rin"
"grandfather"
suriyawong slowly walk forward towards siriwatana...siriwatana slowly vanished...suriyawong confused...like he was in a dream then he went to siriwatana picture...as the wind blew on one side as he turn he saw siriwatana standing there
"quickly go to the palace...hurry!"
suriwatana sowly vanished again...suriyawong was startled...this is not a dream for sure...
at the palace...
thanin walk towards rayrin
"ive been looking for u for a very long time...u have to go with me"
rayrin walked around the machine knocking this all over
"our relationship is over thanin...u dont have the right to do this to me"
"you have to come with me"
thanin grabbed rayrin as she struggles...but he was too strong for her...he slapped her and dragged her out the door
"help...help! anybody help me"
Bua Son saw what was happening and ran towards them
"khun rin...khun rin...let her go...who are u...what r u doing...let go"
"mind ur own business...dont intrude"
Bua Son when into help Rayrin but thanin slapped her and her fell to the floor..rayrin was startled and was worried about bua son
"Bua son...bua son"
thanin dragged rayrin outside
"let me go...thanin, where r u taking me?"
"taking u to hell"...the voice of emoei was louder than thanin
rayrin was startled...thanin threw rayrin across
"thanin"
thanin walk over to rayrin....rayrin saw emoie face
"my name is not thanin my name is emoie"
emoie salivating and brings her face closer to rayrin...rayrin scream and she fainted...
suriyawong came into the weaving room but there was nobody there
"khun rin"
he look around the room and suspect that there was a struggle...he rush out of the room
he saw Bua Son...as she slowly came into consciousness...suriyawong saw bua son and he ran towards her
"bua son...what happen to u?"
"khun suriya help me...that guy took khun rin with him"
"where did they go"
bua son pointed towards the river...suriyawong ran out the door, looking left an then right...not sure which direction, where should he go...he ran towards one way then he stop and turn the other way when he saw rayrin hair pin in the corner of his eye...he ran towards it...pick up the pin and ran towards that direction
the blue sky turn dark as if a storm was coming...rayrin was put in the boat
"moie got her for u...ka jao"
rayrin slowly open her eyes...she heard the lightning roar as she fully open her eyes and saw bua ngern madly staring at her
"u left and u came back again emaneerin"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfy85htm1w&feature=channel_video_title

At 5:17, when the king said "pin pia," what is that?

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ That's the musical instrument Prince Siriwong plays.

preetam: I'm recovering. I've moved on from depressed to sad. ^_-

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
can you post me the clip and the timing> I mean I don't remember that part for some reason...pretty please!!
Aum starts talking about Aff not letting him kiss her anywhere other than cheek @ 25:55 and after that Chai starts making fun of Aum being all over Aff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRPrmHgkKAs

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just rewatched the 2 latest episodes and i noticed the writing on the bottom of the screen that says the lakorn will end next episode. My heart broke, for once i want this to be like ch7 and keep dragging, i want my Ateam to go on forever!!!!! So very disappointed this is a 15 episode lakorn. 17 episodes would be fantastic.

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
spoiler cont...

present time...
Rayrin with teary eyes sitting at the weaving machine while Siriwatana with his sad face on the side of the machine...
Rayrin: this is so sad...this shouldnt occur
Siriwatana: ive told you before if you knew what happen you are not going to continue with the weaving...you would hate somebody like me
Rayrin: everybody has their own reasoning in their own ways
Siriwatana: our own suffering/feelings is always more important than other people suffering/feelings...i have sin thats why i have been stuck in this hell that i have created with my own hands...ive been waiting for u to come back and release my soul my finishing this weaving
Rayrin: im happy to help you...i want to help release your suffering
Siriwatana: thank u very much...Jao Rin...thank u for understanding
Siriwatana looked at Rayrin with greatful eyes...

Suriyawong came to tell PWan that Rayrin didnt go back to bangkok but shes still in chiangmai and that she went back to the weaving room...
PWan: really?
Suriyawong: yes, i saw her with my own eyes that she went into the room but when i went in she wasnt there...i dont know where she went because theres only one door and theres no exit...where did she go pWan...
PWan: there are things that happen that is beyond what we know all the time...suriya
Suriwong: pWan...what do u mean?
pWan: sometime things happen that scientist cant find the answer...but it still happen
as PWan and Suriyawong are talking about Maneerin...pee eMoi was listening in the corner...she slowly vanished to tel Bua Ngern...
Bua Ngern: i thought so...at the end the one that i love is the one who betray me
eMoie: maybe by this time she has finish weaving
Bua Ngern: she came back to release my husband...eMoie...i wont let this happen...70 years i got rid of her...so why cant i get rid of her now...my husband have to stay with me forever...she will never finish weaving that cloth...
wongprajan came to see bua ngern with thanin because bue ngern wanted to see thanin...bua ngern planning her evil scheme...eMoie possessed Thanin...blah blah blah...
Rayrin step on the wooden weaving machine one last time...
rayrin: its finally finish...Jao Ka...i finally finished this cloth
rayrin was looking around for siriwatana...al of a sudden the door was kicked open
rayrin: thanin!
"do you think u can escape me...emaneerin"
rayrin was surprised...her eyes wide open
in that moment suriyawong was napping when he heard...Jao Noi...he open his eyes and look around...there was nobody there...he closed his eyes to fall asleep again...
Jao Noi...somebody was calling him louder
he got up all of a sudden and saw siriwatana standing in a corner
"go help...Jaor Rin"
"grandfather"
suriyawong slowly walk forward towards siriwatana...siriwatana slowly vanished...suriyawong confused...like he was in a dream then he went to siriwatana picture...as the wind blew on one side as he turn he saw siriwatana standing there
"quickly go to the palace...hurry!"
suriwatana sowly vanished again...suriyawong was startled...this is not a dream for sure...
at the palace...
thanin walk towards rayrin
"ive been looking for u for a very long time...u have to go with me"
rayrin walked around the machine knocking this all over
"our relationship is over thanin...u dont have the right to do this to me"
"you have to come with me"
thanin grabbed rayrin as she struggles...but he was too strong for her...he slapped her and dragged her out the door
"help...help! anybody help me"
Bua Son saw what was happening and ran towards them
"khun rin...khun rin...let her go...who are u...what r u doing...let go"
"mind ur own business...dont intrude"
Bua Son when into help Rayrin but thanin slapped her and her fell to the floor..rayrin was startled and was worried about bua son
"Bua son...bua son"
thanin dragged rayrin outside
"let me go...thanin, where r u taking me?"
"taking u to hell"...the voice of emoei was louder than thanin
rayrin was startled...thanin threw rayrin across
"thanin"
thanin walk over to rayrin....rayrin saw emoie face
"my name is not thanin my name is emoie"
emoie salivating and brings her face closer to rayrin...rayrin scream and she fainted...
suriyawong came into the weaving room but there was nobody there
"khun rin"
he look around the room and suspect that there was a struggle...he rush out of the room
he saw Bua Son...as she slowly came into consciousness...suriyawong saw bua son and he ran towards her
"bua son...what happen to u?"
"khun suriya help me...that guy took khun rin with him"
"where did they go"
bua son pointed towards the river...suriyawong ran out the door, looking left an then right...not sure which direction, where should he go...he ran towards one way then he stop and turn the other way when he saw rayrin hair pin in the corner of his eye...he ran towards it...pick up the pin and ran towards that direction
the blue sky turn dark as if a storm was coming...rayrin was put in the boat
"moie got her for u...ka jao"
rayrin slowly open her eyes...she heard the lightning roar as she fully open her eyes and saw bua ngern madly staring at her
"u left and u came back again emaneerin"
kob kun mak kaa :heart:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
what does it mean when she said that??
Honestly, I wish Aum would just kiss her for real already, whether she wants to or not..heh heh :kiss3:
Sorry offtopic and perhaps somebody would think I am overacting but I have always thought Aum had the hots for Aff -maybe not anymore. If he could have her in real life he would be happy -who wouldn't. And his latest interview makes me think like that more. There he sounded more suprised than anything else and it seems he always asks her question about wedding whenever they meet.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That Aum can only kiss her on the cheek (like CC already translated)

I think being how conservative Aff is .. it's going to take a long time before the real kiss can happen (possibly not happening) b/c it took so long for them to get this far lol
BUT i do agree with you -- wish he could just kiss her whether she likes it or not (but the back of my head -- keeps filling in with their significant other T_T)

Ceda, my heart still ache each time i watch that scene .. especially when she keeps repeating 'I WANT TO DIE, I WANT TO DIE, P'KAMTIENG'

Preetam, it took me a while to get through -- revisiting it and watching my own fanmade get me teary every time -- i guess, time will heal and we'll be okay once they're confirm to have a new lakorn again.
Awwwwwww ! Kyowo ! It gonna be alright ! Lol I rewatch the scene when she goes to visit his body and I cried again. Am I the only one who think Mei (the ghost) has some cute expressions when her master blame her for doing errors ?

cecilia

Staff member
^i like her puppy face -- or pouting face .. it was funny too .. i guess they both can be bossy and childish at times .. they take turn lol

anyway, every time i see ateam on screen -- i always think he has the hot for her too .. just the way he talk and interact with her (lots of caring and the look (awe)) i don't want to be heart broken so many time lol I also like how he calls her NONG AFF, NONG AFF :wub: awe, their relationship is so pitiful in lakorn and life T_T It seems that the more i talk about them the more i want to take them away to put in some fantasy world -- like Mark's dad said in ROY MARN -- They should just run to SOME place and be together :wub:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I just rewatched the 2 latest episodes and i noticed the writing on the bottom of the screen that says the lakorn will end next episode. My heart broke, for once i want this to be like ch7 and keep dragging, i want my Ateam to go on forever!!!!! So very disappointed this is a 15 episode lakorn. 17 episodes would be fantastic.
I think like you there. It would be great if Roy Mai with Ateam, was a Ch7 lakorn.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
anyway, every time i see ateam on screen -- i always think he has the hot for her too .. just the way he talk and interact with her (lots of caring and the look (awe)) i don't want to be heart broken so many time lol I also like how he calls her NONG AFF, NONG AFF :wub:
About Aff I guess not but Aum always makes me feel like that. Body language doesn't trick. But I am happy she is more comfortable with him now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Aum has always been crushing on Aff but Aff doesn't seem to exactly see him in the same way. He always seems to flirt with her first and once in a while she'll flirt back. Back in Namtan Mai there was a lot of flirting around. I think even with having some kind of feelings for one another they see each other more like a best friend.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks Cupid Candy and Ceci for the clip.....Aff looked shy when talking about it . I'm happy that Aum respect Aff's and didn't kiss her on the lips but then again...I don't see that she mind :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha -- it seems like he doesn't mind but yes, respect -- he has to honor her :wub:

Sad that it's ending but watching PERD KONG WIC 3 of RAK PATIHARN -- it looks great as well.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm I the only one that feel that Aff always have or did have a crush on Aum. She looked at him a lot...more than he does with her. And you don't see Aff look at her other co-star that much. Just with Aum. Aum always flirt with Aff but if he really likes her then he would make a move already right or did he. I don't know but Aum seems on and off with Aff a lot...ahahaha

But with Aum - man, the man just date pretty fast right off from a relationship. He was all over gaga with Pinky and suddenly he was with Nat. I didn't like that. I can't see why man have to be in a relationship once the past was just merely over... So to say Aum is a playboy. Maybe that's why Aff don't like it? I don't know. Also, I feel like Aff like Hi-So guy just like any other daras (some) but then again. Money is power and seems like a girl always want stability. Actresses don't make that much money in Thailand so I think marrying into a rich family can guarantee a safe net.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^yes I agree Aum is a playboy. He was rumored to have a bad breakup with Kat English. Aff usually makes fun of Aum for being never without a girl, Aff probably has some sort of feeling for him but considering his past relationships, he isn't much of a person who can stay with someone for a long time. Its a pity they aren't together, but i've moved my hopes up to Yadech, i have some hope in them.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love Ateam but I somehow accept that they won't be together in real life... so sad.. I have high hope when I saw them in JLR and it slow fades after they starting to date other people....

as for Yadech - I used to like them a lot.. I mean like A LOT but somehow for whatever reason.... my like for Nadech drop fast... :teary: This never happen before with any other actor that I like...anyways, if Yadech are meant for each other then so it will be. However, let see if Yaya shows any interest in Nadech just as he did toward Yaya. If Yaya actually dates someone...I don't think until at least over her college days! That girl have so much going on..