[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^Right now, i agree ..

p'wan .. please spoil for us .. i can then decide if i want to spoil myself for the last episode or not lol
anyway, thanks in advance if you decide to do it na

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I will try to put up the spoiler tomorrow...im still on the 405 south to LAX to pick up my parents na ja...Cece its P'Ying ja...havent put up a spoiler since JR

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wishboniko has finished subbing episode 13. I'm not ready for episode 14 yet. I might be the dumbest one here. ;_;

sarN

sarNie Granny
:tearybye: I was teary watching the whole scene , the princess broke my heart with her grief !!!! Even though they will meet each other in the next life it's not the same because this is the REAL life they live as little prince and little princess and it end with tragic. I wonder why the big prince was not punish ? He kill his brother !

cecilia

Staff member
^i wonder the same -- but yes, Jao Nang noi's grieve is the saddest of all lakorn scene ..
truly remind me of BUTTERFLY LOVER like someone mentioned in here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I went back to watch JAO NANG's scene again .. I couldn't hold my tears when she wake up and ask p'Kamtiang 'IT A DREAM, RIGHT? IT'S NOT REAL, RIGHT P'KAMTIANG!' .. Kamtieng nods her head and she starts to tear up and said "I don't believe - I must see him for myself' and as she walks in OH GOD, the sad face, the tears, the emotions -- she's shocked and accepted that he really is gone. I really love how she puts her head on his chest, as if she's listening for a tiny heartbeat to pop up. I felt her pain when she take the hairpin that Jao Noi gave it to her and about to kill herself. She rather be a sinner -- she wants to go and find Jao Noi T_T Episode 14 is EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful to me .. no matter how many time i watch it, i still bawl over it T_T -

i wish i can read thai -- i wanna read this fiction book :wub:
how did my Aff became a novel model :coverlaf: I really like the guy look , he got his wild/bad boy vibe ! Is this really a novel ? will they make it into a lakorn ? I love revenge lakorn !

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for uploading all the clips and having an honest input on this lakorn. I really am enjoying this lakorn...gotta say like many others that it is one of my favorite of Ateam by far next to JLR. They have great chemistry on and off screen which I can see through many of their interviews. I'm still hopeful that they will have another lakorn together before she settles down which nothing has yet been confirm (she said it herself from the interview clip). Who's to say what is to become tomorrow so I'm anticipating for them to date still...lol...until she confirms that a wedding will take place and seeing her wedding ceremony then I might just give up. No matter who they end up with Ateam will always be my Ateam.

I sure hope that there will be 16 episode because they need to show love between Rin and Suriya in current life. P'Aoff please don't rush it to end. I felt like epi. 13 & 14 was superb but some scence could be a bit longer like when they were by the river (I guess their second you know what)...they could have chit chat a bit not show Chai at all.

Please before Ateam is no more have them be in a romantic comedy together like husband and wife throughout the lakorn. Nothing but kok kik scence and maybe have vicky pair up with Chai...hehehe...I fun yoou:)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
here goes...ill try to translate it as accurate as possible...next week spoiler...no peaking if u dont want to know...
the sound of the wooden machine bang as Maneerin hit each step and echos in the room...constant tears slowly drips from Maneerin eyes as she weaves the cloth...the only sound in the room is the wooden machine and the glow of the lamp...Kamtiang sat besides Maneerin with careful watch and worriness...as food and water is place in the corner of the room...
Kamtiang: "Jao Rin...its night now...please stop and rest...don't torture yourself like this"
Maneerin: "I want to do this..."
Kamtiang can only watch...as the thread holder fall to the floor because Maneerin slowly loses strength/energy...Kamtiang crawled to where the thread holder fell to pick it up and hand it to Maneerin...Maneerin continued to weave as she continue to look at her work...
that night..Siriwatana drunk and crazily thinking about what happen as he cried in the room as alcohol bottles is all over the room...
Siriwatana mumbling: "i didnt mean to Jao Noi...please forgive me...i didnt mean too...what do you want me to do so you can forgive me...my love"
Siriwatana mumbles continuously...
Bua Nguen came into the weaving room with many servant...
Bua Nguern: "you are trying to finish this as fast as you can for the wedding...your not even sleeping...Jao Nang Noi"
Maneerin just looked at her...
Bua Ngern: "stop and eat...im worried about you...eat this...ive made this for you...
As her servant placed the food on the table...Maneerin just looked at Bua Ngern...Kamtiang walked in with the other servants...
Kamtiang: "Why are you here? what do you want?"
Bua Ngern: "do you have amnesia? the queen told me to be Maneerin mentor and to look after her....Im here to do my duty...the queen is worried that this wont be finish before the wedding...shes not eating...im worried so i brought her some food...why do u give me that attitude?...
Kamtiang: "dont force her...Jao Rin...shes already hurt enough"
Bua Ngern:"do u want to eat or not? Jao Nand Noi!"
Bua Ngern lifted the glass...
Maneerin speak smoothly: "thank you...i will never forget your gratitude..."
Bua Ngern felt like she was just scolded at..."i told u to eat it!"
Kamtiang step in to confront Bua Ngern...
Bua Ngern: "all of you grab her"...as Bua Ngern servants grabbed Kamtiang as Kamtiang struggled...
Kamtiang: "what r you doing"
Bua Ngern walk towards Maneerin and grabbed her neck...Maneerin too weak to fight back...as Bua Ngern forced the poison in her mouth...Bua Ngern pour all the poison in Maneerin mouth and throat...Bua Ngern is satisfied with what she had done...
Kamtiang: "Let me go...what did u do to my master?
Bua Ngern let go of Maneerin...
Kamtiang: "How is it? Do u have any strength? Jao nang Noi!"
Maneerin gasp and cough as blood splattered on the cloth...
Kamtiang: "Jao Rin...Jao Rin..."
Bua Ngern with the look of satisfaction...as Maneerin begins to feel the sting and pain in the inside because of the poison...
i forgot to ask u guys if u wanted everything or only the scene between ateam?...
ill try to finish the rest of it tomorrow...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
here goes...ill try to translate it as accurate as possible...next week spoiler...no peaking if u dont want to know...
the sound of the wooden machine bang as Maneerin hit each step and echos in the room...constant tears slowly drips from Maneerin eyes as she weaves the cloth...the only sound in the room is the wooden machine and the glow of the lamp...Kamtiang sat besides Maneerin with careful watch and worriness...as food and water is place in the corner of the room...
Kamtiang: "Jao Rin...its night now...please stop and rest...don't torture yourself like this"
Kamtiang can only watch...as the thread holder fall to the floor because Maneerin slowly loses strength/energy...Kamtiang crawled to where the thread holder fell to pick it up and hand it to Maneerin...Maneerin continued to weave as she continue to look at her work...
that night..Siriwatana drunk and crazily thinking about what happen as he cried in the room as alcohol bottles is all over the room...
Siriwatana mumbling: "i didnt mean to Jao Noi...please forgive me...i didnt mean too...what do you want me to do so you can forgive me...my love"
Bua Nguern: "you are trying to finish this as fast as you can for the wedding...your not even sleeping...Jao Nang Noi"
Bua Ngern: "stop and eat...im worried about you...eat this...ive made this for you...
As her servant placed the food on the table...Maneerin just looked at Bua Ngern...Kamtiang walked in with the other servants...
Bua Ngern: "do you have amnesia? the queen told me to be Maneerin mentor and to look after her....Im here to do my duty...the queen is worried that this wont be finish before the wedding...shes not eating...im worried so i brought her some food...why do u give me that attitude?...
Bua Ngern: "all of you grab her"...as Bua Ngern servants grabbed Kamtiang as Kamtiang struggled...
Bua Ngern walk towards Maneerin and grabbed her neck...Maneerin too weak to fight back...as Bua Ngern forced the poison in her mouth...Bua Ngern pour all the poison in Maneerin mouth and throat...Bua Ngern is satisfied with what she had done...
Bua Ngern with the look of satisfaction...as Maneerin begins to feel the sting and pain in the inside because of the poison...
i forgot to ask u guys if u wanted everything or only the scene between ateam?...
Thanks so much, is it possible to translate everything? I can't wait til Monday so i have to spoil myself!!! Korb khun makkkkkkk

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
:bravo:
:thanks: :heart: :thumbsup: :flowers:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Siriwatana drunk fell head first to the floor lifeless as he trip on his own foot...Salapan rush over to help him up...
Salapan: "jao krup jao"
Siriwatana: "jao noi ga?"
Salapan: "no its me jao...im ipan"
Siriwatana: "ipan? please help me up"
salapan quickly help him up...
Salapan: "jao where r u going?"
Siriwatana: "jao rin house"
salapan: "u wont be able to walk...ill take u"
Siriwatana: "i cant sleep...i havent been able to sleep...ive been seeing Jao Noi sitting in the room crying every night..."
Salapan didnt know what to say...all he knows that these are sins...
Siriwatana kept walking as salapan followed behind...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Maneerin head hit the cloth as blood was slowly coming out of her mouth...while Bua Ngern smile...
Bua ngern: "why arent u weaving? u wont make it in time for the wedding"
Siriwatana: "jao rin...y are u like this...jao rin"
Siriwatana lifted maneerin up...
Bua Ngern: "because she hasnt sleep, or eat...thats why shes like this"
Siriwatana quickly turns towards Bua Ngern: "what did u do to her?"
Bua Ngern: "i didnt do anything...i know u love her...i wouldnt hurt her" (side note: bitch!!!!! f***** witch)...back to the story...
Siriwatana: "i dont believe u eBuaNgern!"
Maneerin gasping for air as Siriwatana held onto her...
Maneerin: "Jao Noi...Jao Noi...where r u? come and get me...im about to go see u...Jao Noi..."
"jao rin...jao rin do u hear me..ipan...go get a doctor...ipan"
Salapan rush out of the room...
Maneerin stretch out her arm as to grab on to something..."Jao Noi...come and get me..."
Maneerin took her last breath...as Siriwatana scream out her name..."Jao Rin"...as his arm wrap around her with all his strength and as tight as he can...

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
Maneerin head hit the cloth as blood was slowly coming out of her mouth...while Bua Ngern smile...
Bua ngern: "why arent u weaving? u wont make it in time for the wedding"
Siriwatana: "jao rin...y are u like this...jao rin"
Siriwatana lifted maneerin up...
Bua Ngern: "because she hasnt sleep, or eat...thats why shes like this"
Siriwatana quickly turns towards Bua Ngern: "what did u do to her?"
Bua Ngern: "i didnt do anything...i know u love her...i wouldnt hurt her" (side note: bitch!!!!! f***** witch)...back to the story...
Siriwatana: "i dont believe u eBuaNgern!"
Maneerin gasping for air as Siriwatana held onto her...
Maneerin: "Jao Noi...Jao Noi...where r u? come and get me...im about to go see u...Jao Noi..."
"jao rin...jao rin do u hear me..ipan...go get a doctor...ipan"
Salapan rush out of the room...
Maneerin stretch out her arm as to grab on to something..."Jao Noi...come and get me..."
Maneerin took her last breath...as Siriwatana scream out her name..."Jao Rin"...as his arm wrap around her with all his strength and as tight as he can...
Thanks for the spoilers. I am feeling better already. :yes:
But I am wondering how on earth P'aoff manage to include all that plus Rerin and Suriya's story line as well as Bua Ngern using Thanin and the conclusion all in ONE last episode??? :scratchhead2:
I guess I am still mad that 2 episodes were wasted way back when on the witch doctor and black magic story line :annoyed:
That is why I feel the ending is rushed :thumbdown:
I wanted more Rerin and Suriya to cure my broken heart :console:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, BUA NGERN! She's the most hated person for me at the moment next to May in ROY MARN! These women, how can they be so cruel and blind for the love the other man doesn't value them in.

I feel bad that Jao Nang is dying like this but I'm happy that she's calling out to Jao Noi to come get her -- it's like they'll be born into the next life together again.
Thank you na, p'ying .. sorry i type in p'wan instead -- been too long.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci, May does not even come close to Bua Ngern lol I hate Bua Ngern as much as Aom in Badarn Jai!!!

Anyways I just finished episode 13. I think I need to purchase me a punching bag. I feel bad for my Teddy bear. Jao Chai and Bua Ngern is a match made in heaven. One is a selfish jerk and the other is a crazy b*tch. Siriwong and Maneerin is slowly killing me!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you DrManeewan. The storyline is so sad. Maneerin death scene in the novel feel so powerful. She is happy to die because she will reach Jao Noi again. Even now, whenever I watch Maneerin sad scene I get teary. They display the sad scene really well

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope Bua Ngern dies a slow and painful death. My dream ending is her getting robbed and the robbers beat her up and leave her alone to die slowly. 2 more days to go!!!